Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Twenty-Six

"K-Kiss? We haven't even done that yet! And I don't even--" Brendon was cut off when Ryan gently touches his face and caresses his hair. "I need to do this, Brendon," Ryan said. Brendon's eyes widened and blushed. He closed his eyes when he feels that Ryan's face is getting closer to his.

While their moment is tensed, Jon and Spencer were talking and walking towards the bus.

"If I ever see a 'Ryden' or 'Rydon' moment again, I'm going to faint. Especially when they're going to kiss or something. Seriously," Spencer said. Jon's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Spencer made a curious face. "What the heck are you--" Spencer was cut off when he saw Ryan's face an inch apart from Brendon's. And guess what? He really fainted.

And Ryan was about to kiss Brendon when he heard a thump on the ground. He got surprised when it was Spencer. Jon just laughed his ass out, not caring about the fainted Spencer.

"What the?!" Ryan exclaimed, immediately letting go of Brendon's face and running towards Spencer. Brendon sighed in relief. But then Keltie was in front of him, Brendon didn't even notice a thing.

"And so, it is true after all. Congratulations Brendon Boyd Urie, you just broke a heart," Keltie muttered, with tears falling down already. Brendon bit his lip and Keltie ran away from the guys.

"Don't tell me..." Brendon mumbled, before walking towards Spencer and the others.

After the oh-so awkward moment, they got back in the bus. Everyone waited for Spencer to wake up. And when he saw Ryan and Brendon's face, it's not like what he saw earlier. He sighed in relief.

"Don't you two do that again in front of me again. You hear? Or I'll totally kick both of your asses!" Spencer threatened.

Ryan smiled and said, "Sure, sure." Brendon just nodded. And as for Jon, he's snickering.

"You suck," Spencer said to Jon.

There was something in Brendon's mind that he couldn't remove. So, to clear things up, he poked Ryan and whispered, "Hey, I wanna talk to you about something."

Ryan nodded and followed Brendon to outside of the bus. Brendon crossed his arms before asking,

"So, you don't really like Keltie after all? She's just like any other girl. Just hooking up with you for fame," Brendon said.

Ryan nodded. Then Brendon glared at him.

"And you used me to get rid of her? You no good son of a bitch!" Brendon shouted.

Ryan's eyes widened but then he nodded.

"If you wanna know the reason why I was so silent in the ride, it was because I was thinking about the plan. Starting off by getting rid of the cellphone on purpose and... this," Ryan explained. "I'm sorry if I used you a bit. It's because of this stupid truth or dare that's why I did this."

"Oh, so you're saying that this is another plan of yours just because of the truth or dare?!" Brendon exclaimed, starting to get angrier.

"I told you everything Brendon. So, please bear this with me. Just... be a little more patient and all of this will be over, I swear," Ryan said with a smile. Instead of blushing, Brendon sighed.

"When Ryan? When will all of this be over?" Brendon asked. Ryan grabbed Brendon's hands and begged, "Please Brendon, please."

"Fine," Brendon said. Ryan jumped for joy and suddenly fell down. And of course, Brendon laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so the update for this is done for a while! The main inspiration : New Perspective. I just love the song. XD