Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Twenty Eight

There's a moment of silence. Then...

Ryan inhaled and exhaled, making Brendon think that he would agree but then,he exclaimed with all of his surprise and shock, "Are you fucking crazy?!"

Brendon crossed his arms and explained why he just said that:

"Well, it was because of this dream. You were making me go on another truth or dare again with Jon and Spencer. Then, they dared us to kiss."

Ryan just stared at Brendon like as if he was a crazy man preaching about the end of the world.

"You are crazy as fuck," Ryan said bluntly. Brendon sighed again. "You just changed the pattern of your previous sentence you know," Brendon said.

"Well, this is the only thing I can say at the moment," Ryan said, blushing a bit.

"Come on Ryro, think about it, maybe the dream might come true in an unexpecting way. And if we do it in advance, we might get used to it and we won't have to get shy and all before we kiss," Brendon explained.

"...Advance?! Shy?! Are you saying we need to practice kissing?!" Ryan exclaimed and turned around, getting insecure about Brendon.

"Oh man, maybe he's getting revenge on me for me almost having sex with him," Ryan thought. He then glanced at Brendon who is just innocent and plain-looking; the same old Brendon.

But then, in Ryan's mind: "Behind those calm and cute-looking eyes, maybe it's a dark side where there are hidden desires and revengeful thoughts. Brendon is scarier than I thought."

Brendon snorted. "I bet he's totally getting the wrong idea. Sigh... Why can't he believe me?" He thought.

Ryan then slowly tip-toed away from Brendon, which totally failed because he was immediately caught by Brendon's eagle eyes.

"Where do you think you're going?" Brendon asked. Ryan's eyes widened and stopped. He then turned around and smiled sarcastically, then sighed.

"Does this have something to do with what I did to you with almost having it?" Ryan asked, getting redder and redder every second he thinks of that situation.

Brendon got shocked and his eyes widened.

"Of course not! Why would I think that?" He said in surprise. He then sighed. "Well, whaddaya know, I'm right. He's so getting the wrong idea," He thought.

"Why do you even wanna kiss me in the first place?" Ryan asked, getting straight to the point.

Brendon's eyes widened when he heard that and blushed.

"Haven't I told you already?! Let's just... Wait a minute," Brendon said.

Ryan made curious eyes and said, "What is it?"

"Are you really gonna kiss me in front of Keltie if Spencer didn't faint?" Brendon asked.

Ryan looked at Brendon directly and said, "Yeah."

"Also, why are you shocked that I want to practice kissing with you now? Not like in that situation?" Brendon again asked.

"I dunno myself. Guess if someone's daring us, I would have the mood to do it," Ryan replied.

Brendon blushed again but then, he felt something coming out of his nose. He touched his nostrils to see blood.

"What the?! Why am I nosebleeding?! Don't tell me it's because of him?!" He thought, totally shocked. Well, the real reason is because when Ryan said, "mood", it made Brendon well, turn on a little bit, which made him nosebleed.

"Brendon? Why the hell is your nose giving out blood?" Ryan asked in disgust.

Well, as for the moment, I think the one who has the mood is Brendon, whose hormones are totally on a riot, which made him run in to Ryan and well, kiss him; kiss him passionately, which made Ryan's legs weak because of Brendon's strength of holding him like as if he was a big teddy bear. And so, they both fell, still kissing with all they've got.
♠ ♠ ♠
And I thought I could never make a chapter as sexy as that. Just kidding.
Wow, I guess Brendon gets turned on by the word, "mood".
Say that in front of him and he will treat you like an animal. Again, just kidding.
I thought they were just going to practice to kiss, they're practicing doing it already!
But I wonder if they'll ever have it in the next chapter? Will someone disturb them again? Or will Brendon totally take advantage of poor Ryan? Find out in the next chapter!
Inspiration for the chapter: In The Closet by Michael Jackson. Well, that's where I got the ideas. XD