Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Twenty Nine

Before we continue on before Brendon and Ryan's scene, just for fun, I'll ask you guys a question: What will be the next scene in your opinion?

A) Spencer and Jon will pop out of nowhere; Spencer will faint again and yadda, yadda, yadda...

B) They will both continue doing it, and woke up together in bed, naked. They both will scream at each other's faces and yadda, yadda, yadda...

and

C) Ryan pushes Brendon away from him and slap his face to make his snap out of it, overreact about it and yadda, yadda, yadda...

Think for a moment and don't think about scrolling down...

Okay, now it's time for the moment of truth. The answer is...


Ryan can't stop Brendon. Brendon can't control himself. He doesn't have feelings for Ryan, but there's something in him that wants Ryan's body for just one night. And it came true...

They had a one-night stand like drunk people in a bar. And the next morning...

Ryan woke up with Brendon by his side and felt the sheets by his skin. Then he realized what he is in right now. His eyes widened, stared at Brendon until he woke up. And when he woke up (Brendon), his eyes immediately widened; and they screamed at each other's faces.

From the other room, Spencer and Jon stormed in because they heard girlish screams, but what they saw aren't girls, but Brendon and Ryan.

Ryan threw a pillow at them and yelled, "Close the fucking door!"

Brendon hid himself under the sheets, getting redder and redder by the second, being embarrassed that he did "it" with Ryan, which makes him...

"Oh my God!" Brendon shouted. Ryan got suprised and rolled over the sheets to see a frightened Brendon.

"What happened? Is it because of Spencer and Jon?" Ryan asked.

"No," Brendon mumbled. "I'm not... I'm not..."

"You're not a what?" Ryan said, already slowly standing up.

"I'm not a v-virgin anymore!" Brendon shouted at the top of his lungs.

Ryan's eyes widened and he then blushed.

"W-Well, you're not the only one," he mumbled, getting clothes from the closet.

Brendon became silent, he instead just talked to himself, or his mind.

"What does he mean that I'm not the only one? Gasp! Seriously?! He's also like me!" Brendon thought, with already widened eyes.

"Okay, let's get things straight, we'll just keep this to ourselves and never think about this again," Ryan explained in a calm and relaxed voice.

"I think it's not really that easy, you know," Brendon said in a tiny voice, still shy around Ryan.

"Well, then let's start now," Ryan said with a weak smile.

That little smile made Brendon a little more relaxed, which made him smile back.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. It's not like we did this because we love each other right? That's just ridiculous!" Brendon said, laughing along the way.

Brendon didn't hear Ryan's response for a minute but then he turned around and said,

"Yeah, you're right. You're so right."

After that, they put their clothes on and when they opened the door, they don't sense the presence of Jon and Spencer, which made them sighed in relief.

"Wonder where they are?" Ryan asked.

"Dunno. How 'bout we take a look outside," Brendon suggested, walking towards the door. Ryan nodded and followed Brendon. When Brendon opened the door, still there was no Jon or Spencer to be found.

"Have they ran away?" Brendon asked.

"Maybe," Ryan replied. Walking towards the nearest grocery to buy snacks and drinks.
"I bet Spencer almost fainted," he added.

"Haha, I would so run out of air by laughing at him," Brendon snorted. "I also noticed that were talking like nothing has happened."

Ryan paused for a moment again and said, "It's better off that way."

Brendon raised an eyebrow. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Brendon," Ryan said with a deep voice. "Let's remain 'lovers', but please, don't take the dare too far."

"What the heck are you talking about? Are you saying it's all my fault?" Brendon asked, crossing his arms.

"You are the one who kissed me in the first place," Ryan replied, again with the same voice.

"Well, if you hadn't realized what was going on and stopped me, this wouldn't even happen," Brendon said, getting angry.

"Oh, so you're blaming me for putting me under your spell?" Ryan asked.

"Under my...?" Brendon immediately blushed when he heard that.

"Yeah, you heard it. You took advantage of me. There. I said it. Are you happy now?" Ryan said, blushing already.

Brendon's eyes widened and turned around.

"I didn't know that. So... I'm sorry," Brendon apologized.

"Like you just said, let's just act like nothing has even happened," Ryan said, with his relaxed voice again. When Brendon turned, he saw Ryan with his sweet smile. He the blushed a bit and said, "Uh... S-Sure."

They then bought snacks and drinks from the grocery and walked back to the bus, talking like... nothing has happened. And when they entered the bus...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-dah! Another chapter presented to you, my dear readers!
Phew! I had a long time writing this chapter, but it was worth it. ^^
And I'm supposed to only write the choices but when Dujo made the cool rule about writing chapters that are not chapters, I wrote the answer just to be sure.
And alas, they did it. They're also unpredictable 'cause I noticed in other stories that the characters do after doing it is that they fight and break up. I almost did that, but I wanna change everything and make them act like nothing has happened. Go me. XD