Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Thirty

Here is the story after their first experience:

"What's with you two?" Spencer asked, with a raising eyebrow of curiosity. Brendon and Ryan aren't talking to each other in a while, no, in a long time. Aside from Spencer, Jon had noticed it too.

Brendon glanced at Ryan and Ryan did the same thing. But they both looked away immediately. Spencer sighed. "Bet something happened between them," he whispered to Jon.

"A fight, I suppose?" Jon said. Spencer smacked him because Ryan and Brendon know their conversation.

Because Ryan couldn't take it anymore, he pulled Brendon to the bunk room. Spencer and Jon just looked at them go.

"That was weird," Jon said. Spencer just nodded.

In the bunk room...

Ryan pushed Brendon to his bunk, which made Brendon surprised. But still, he didn't let out a word come out of his mouth.

"Look, Brendon. I think we are getting too awkward for the eyes of Spencer and Jon, maybe they're getting the clue that were just faking all of this," he said in a whispering manner.

"Or maybe getting the clue that we did it?" Brendon said, looking at the floor.

Ryan's eyes widened.

"And why would they get a clue of that?" Ryan said, blushing.

Brendon lied on his bed and sighed. "Dunno."

Ryan rolled his eyes and sighed as well. He then lied beside Brendon.

"You aren't saying anything for a while haven't you?" He asked, smiling.

Brendon closed his eyes and said, "I do. In concerts."

Ryan giggled. "Yeah, whatever."

Brendon then got up and looked at Ryan. The look made Ryan get up as well.

"Something on your mind?" Ryan asked Brendon. Brendon stared at him, in a kinda seducing way.

"B-Brendon?" Ryan said, blushing.

Brendon moved towards him, also blushing as well.

"Um... We haven't... uh... practiced kissing lately so..."

Ryan's eyes widened and it made his heart beat faster.

"Whoa, it's not lately. We just did it once!" He exclaimed.

But Brendon didn't listen to him. He leaned closer to Ryan and led them in to another kiss. But this time, it was just a fast one.

Ryan was left speechless of what Brendon just did.

"Brendon... did you just...?" Ryan was getting more and more nervous the moment he's still with Brendon.

The dull-looking Brendon then turned in to a surprised and shocked Brendon, the same, old and typical Brendon. He then screamed but Ryan covered his mouth just in time.

"Brendon, calm down, it's not your fault, well, half of it is not. But the point is... Ewww! You're saliva is on my hand again! Damn it, Brendon!" Ryan shouted in disgust. He then immediately removed his hand from Brendon and smeared his hand on Brendon's back, which is just disgusting.

"Ah! Ryan! You suck!" Brendon yelled like a girl.

"Well, you're the one who has the habit of drooling while someone is covering your mouth!" Ryan exclaimed.

"Then don't do it, as simple as that!" Brendon said like a bitchy girl snapping her fingers.

Jon and Spencer couldn't take their noise so they went out of the bus for the tenth time.

"Why did you even talk, why? Why!?" Jon said like in a drama movie.

"Shut up," Spencer mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so the summary of this chapter is that after Brendon and Ryan had it, things are mixed up between them, which is confusing them, letting them do a lot of different things and... uh... That's all. Haha, I can't think of anything good right now.

By the way, if my chapter sucks, then I apologize, I'll make it better once I relax a lot more.