Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Four

Brendon's smile turned in to a frown when he heard that from Ryan. He then glared at him and shouted,

"Are you crazy?! It's just a stupid dare!"

Ryan got mad and suddenly slapped Brendon's face. It hurt Brendon, a lot.

"What the hell?!" Brendon exclaimed, covering his hurting cheek.

Ryan grabbed Brendon's arm and glared at him.

"Stupid?! It's not just a stupid dare, it's the biggest dare that me, George Ryan Ross III has ever encountered so shut the fuck up, will ya?!" He shouted at Brendon at the top of his lungs.

Brendon became silent after that. He just sat on Jon's bunk, staring at the floor. Ryan just lied on his bunk, still mad.

When Ryan fell asleep, so does Brendon, what a day it has been. Jon and Spencer entered the room, seeing the two "lovers" sleeping. They got curious. If they had "it" with each other, why would they sleep on different bunks? But for Jon's bunk, it's a different story. Because Brendon is sleeping on it. Jon imagined maybe they had "it" there. Which made him tremble again. Luckily for Spencer, nothing happened to his bunk.

Jon went to sleep on the couch while Spencer is going to sleep on his bunk. Ryan woke up first, seeing that Spencer is snoring above him.

Shoot! What is he doing here?! Oh damn... Brendon's on the other bunk. It's over... I'm gonna get called by whatever name they have forever. I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN! Ryan thought when he silently stood up from his bunk. He poked Brendon a little bit, which made Brendon wake up.

"Huh? *Yawn* Ryan? What do you want?" Brendon asked, sleepy.

Ryan covered his mouth and shhhhed him. He then held his hand and took him outside of their buslike a burglar stealing Brendon Urie . Luckily, the driver is asleep in his room and Jon is in Wonderland right now.

When they got outside, Ryan removed his hand from Brendon's mouth which is full of drool... again.

"Brendon?! This is just... shit!" Ryan shouted.

"I already told you not to do it again, did I?" Brendon reminded, with his arms crossed.

"By the way, why did you wake me up?" Brendon added.

Ryan closed his eyes and breathed deep. After that,

"Bren, we need to do something about this." He said.

"This? What this?" Brendon asked.

"This! Our relationship... or something." Ryan mumbled, blushing.

Brendon blushed as well. They couldn't speak for a minute or two, but they snapped out of it.

"Okay, okay. We need to prove Jon and Spencer that were 'lovers' without harming ourselves." Ryan said.

"What do you mean by 'harming ourselves'?" Brendon asked.

"You don't wanna know..." Ryan said, blushing again.

"Oh. That. Okay... Ehem! Well, we need to do something, right?" Brendon said.

"Yeah. Got any ideas?" Ryan asked Brendon.

"Yup. You know Gerard and Frank from MCR, right?" Brendon asked.

"Uh... Sure. Why?" Ryan asked.

"Well, they're doing these 'things' on stage and I wonder if we could do it too." Brendon explained.

Ryan thought for a minute and he smiled.

"That's a great idea, Brendon! Good job!" Ryan exclaimed happily.

"I'm always a good planner." Brendon muttered.

"Oh shut up." Ryan said, starting to laugh. Which made Brendon laugh with him too.

And that's the reason why they always tend to get close on stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fourth chapter up!
This story is just getting better and better by the chapter!
I hope this story takes forever to get finished!
LOL