Lost in This Moment With You

4

~Wedding day~

August’s pov

“Kelsey!” me and Kay heard a voice yell from somewhere inside the house.

“Up here Natalie!” Kelsey yelled.

Haley started wailing.

“Shit.” I muttered and got out of Kaley’s bed.

“Whoever the fuck Natalie is, I’m killing here.” Kay yelled.

I picked up Haley and started rocking her. Then, of course, Demetri started crying.

“Kay…” I pleaded.

She trudged out of bed and picked Demetri up and attempted to calm him down.

“What the fuck is screaming like that?” a voice said from outside the door.

The door opened and a tall girl with black hair barged in.

“Who the fuck are you?” Kay barked.

“I’m Kelsey’s sister, Natalie. Who the fuck are you and what are you doing here?” Natalie sneered.

“I’m Corey’s sister, Kaley. What the fuck are you doing in my brother’s house?” Kay snapped.

“Guys, calm down. Sorry August, Natalie didn’t mean to wake the kids. Did you Nat?” Kelsey asked.

“No, I didn’t mean to.” Natalie smiled at me, the sneered at Kaley.

“Bitch.” Kay muttered as Natalie walked out.

“Sorry about her. She can be obnoxious sometimes. She’s my made of honor. You guys ready for the wedding?” she asked.

“We are. Are you? You are the bride after all.” I said.

“I’m so nervous.” Kelsey shuddered.

“Well the wedding’s in two hours so you better get ready. The guys will be outside soon.” Kay said.

Kelsey walked out. Corey and Kelsey decided to have a backyard wedding. We got the house decorated last night and the guys are at a hotel. Except Dakota, he didn’t want to be in the wedding. He’s going to sit with the twins while me and Kay are Kelsey’s bridesmaids. Kelsey’s cousins are Corey’s best men. Apparently, Corey never met them. But if he never met them, why would he make them his best men? He’s not telling us something.

“Come on, we have to get ready.” Kay said breaking me out of my thoughts.

We got the twins dressed and got dressed in our red bridesmaid dresses. Once we were ready, we took the twins and walked down the hall Corey and Kelsey’s room. The door was opened and Kelsey and Natalie were standing at the mirror.

“I can’t believe you’re actually going through with this.” Natalie said.

“I love him.” Kelsey said.

“Liar.” Natalie snorted.

“I know. Who could love a fag like him? That’s okay though, as soon as we get into a fight, which I’ll provoke, I’m divorcing him and taking him for all that money his dad left him. Then, me and Seth will run away and spend it all.” Kelsey smiled.

“Stupid stupid Corey.” Natalie laughed.

I looked over at Kay. She was fuming.

“Kay don’t.” I warned.

Kay’s pov
“What the fuck?” I screamed and barged into the room.

“You’re using my brother. You’re cheating on my brother. You gold digging whore!” I yelled.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Kelsey said.

“Bitch we just heard every word you said.” August barked.

“I’m gonna tell Corey right now.” I said and went to leave.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Natalie warned.

“And why shouldn’t I?” I asked.

“Do you honestly think Corey will believe you. You’ll lose him for good. He’ll never believe you. He’s too stupid to realize that I never loved him and that I’m just using him.” Kelsey smirked.

That stopped me.

“Bitch let me tell you one thing. I love my brother and I’d do anything for him. I want him to be happy and for some odd reason he’s happy with you. If I find out that what you’re saying is true, I will fuck you up so bad. Same goes for your bitchy sister too.” I sneered.

“We’ll see.” Kelsey smirked.

I glared at her and turned on my heel.

“What are you going to do?” August asked.

“I have no idea.” I muttered.

We walked downstairs and to the back yard. People were already seated.

“There you guys are.” Dakota said.

He took the twins and went to sit down.

“Hey.” Corey said as he jogged up to us.

“Hey.” August smiled.

She elbowed me in the ribs.

“Hey.” I said.

“Okay so two of my best men are gonna be walking you guys down the aisle. Please don’t get mad at me. They’re Kelsey’s cousins.” he said.

“Why would we get mad?” August asked.

“You’ll see. I think they’ll be pissed too.” he said and walked around the house.

He came back around with the three guys we hoped to never see again.

Could this day get any fucking worse?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wedding
We're back!