‹ Prequel: The Forbidden Baby
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Coming Clean.

That's what you get.

The day after Carter had asked me out I was on a high. One that no one could take me off. Well right until I tripped and fell on my face. I got up all frazzled and a little deflated. I ran all the way to my homeroom and hid my face in shame. The good thing about my school is that no one ever made fun of me for tripping on my face. Well that I know of. I, unfortunately, had to wait until Lunch to tell Tommy about going out with Carter. But by that time my confidence was back up and I was hyper again. When I saw Tommy at the table I plopped down across from him with a big smile on my face.

"What's up with you?" He said starting to unpack his lunch.

"Nothing." I said kicking my feet under the table. I wanted to wait until Mandy got here. When she did she bounded over to me and sat down quickly almost missing her seat.

"Did you tell him yet?" She said overly excited but I guess she was allowed to. It was my first boyfriend.

"Tell me what?"

"Mandy!"

"Sorry but I'm all excited!" I rolled my eyes and smiled at her. This is why I loved her. That silly little goon.

"Excited about what? What do you need to tell me?" He said now looking between the two of us holding his sandwich lightly.

"I'm dating Carter!" I said then Mandy and I got extremely hyper and started hopping up and down in our seats laughing to ourselves.

"You better be careful." He said not excited at all and ate his sandwich calmly. I looked at him. He was ruining my mood.

"Why so Tommy?" I said interested a little. He begin to talk when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Carter. I smiled as I looked up.

"Hey." He said sitting down kissing my quickly. My heart near burst out of my chest with this new found public display of affection.

"Hi." I said trying to keep from getting up on the table and dancing like a crazy person that I was. He didn't need to know all that.

"What are you doing this weekend?" He said tapping on the edge of the table.

"I'm supposed to sleep over-" I said before Mandy cut me off.

"Oh hang out with you boyfriend we can have another sleepover some time later." She said nudging me under the table I smiled at her and turned back to him.

"Well now I'm doing nothing. Why?" I said and he smiled.

"Well Don is having a party and invited us. So I'll get you around six Friday?" He said starting to get up again. I nodded my head and he smiled before leaving. Once he was at his table I looked at Tommy.

"So what were you saying?" I asked and he just shook his head.

"Nothing don't worry about it." He said then got up to throw away his trash. Tommy was delusional.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Sorry it's shit.
I'm exhausted from stuff.
Next one will be better.
=] :P XD