‹ Prequel: The Forbidden Baby
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Coming Clean.

Fuzzy Blue Lights

I was a flirting queen. I swear I had Carter eating out of my hand. Well that one time he did.
He had taken me out to the movies. Unfortunately my mother "wanted" to see this one movie too. He didn't seem to mind. He said he found it fun. He was even taking me to a Halloween party. Well, not yet.

"Mommy please!" I whined pouting.

"Absolutely not! I've been to parties before." She said as she cut up some carrots for our stew.

"Peyton that was only one party." Pops said.

"And you know how that ended." They were silent for a while.

"What are you talking about?" I asked giving them both an odd look.

"Nothing." My mother said then went on like nothing happened.

"I'm apart of this family as much as baby Bianca is. What are you guys hiding from me?"

"It's nothing just something pointless." My mother said. I looked at Pops.

"Pops...." I said in my whining voice going over to him pouting.

"Hey, don't ask me! Your mother is the queen of this house." He said holding his hands up in defense.

"But your the king and if you just rocked her world one more time maybe she would loosen up enough to let me go!" I said.

"Maybell, we don't talk like that." My mom said.

"Mommy, what that mean?" Bianca asked.

"That means give mommy more kisses." Pops said kissing her head.

"Acting like this will not get you to go, maybe if you did your chores better." She said adding in the carrots.

"I do my job accurate."

"When I was your age-"

"You did everything, cooked, cleaned and basically bent to your fathers every need." My mom dropped the plate and stood there for a while.

"Mom?" I asked starting to go over to her.

"Oh, sorry." She said bending down with a little bit of trouble.

"Oww." She said cutting her finger.

"I got it mom." I said bending down picking up the pieces.

"Are you okay Peyton?" Pop's said rushing over to her holding her hand lightly in his.

"I'm fine honey." She said looking a bit disconnected.

"Come on." He said rushing her upstairs. I cleaned up the plate and threw it in the trash.

"Mommy okay?" Bianca asked me. I looked at her.

"Who knows if she was ever okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Sorry I got really busy =[.
=] :P XD