Keep on Pretending.-Unactive

Drunken Mishap.. ?

"Does it look bad?" Jennifer winced as Bam cleaned her up, they had both sobered up abit from the incident that happened downstairs.
"Hmm, nope. You look great." he replied before finishing up, "But it feels like it's broken." she whined as she poke her nose gently.

"Don't do that, you'll make it worse silly." Bam laughed as he returned from the ensuite and sat on the bed next to Jennifer, "Trust you to start a fight huh?"
"I didn't mean to, I thought she was asking for it." she defended, he laughed again and kissed her on the forehead.

"I don't know about you but I'd rather stay up here." Bam whispered as he got up and walked towards the door.
"Me too, what are you doing?"Jennifer asked as he locked the door,
"Do you want drunk people stumbling in here looking for a place to fuck?" he stated, she shook her head before yawning.

"What time is it?"
"Do you really wanna' know?" Bam grinned as he slumped onto the bed and rested his head on Jennifer's shoulder as she closed her eyes.
"Not if it's that late." she smiled, then there was silence. Not the awkward kind but the peaceful kind that you can get lost in.

Bam suddenly sat up, "Jen?"
"Hm?"
"Would you be mad if I um.." she opened her eyes and looked into his, "If you what?"
"Nevermind." he sighed. Jennfier shrugged her shoulders and closed her eyes again.

He cursed himself before closing his eyes and doing it. He kissed her.
"Uh, wow um. Bam, I." Jennifer couldn't find the words to respond to what she had wanted
since forever.

"I know, it was dumb and stupid and wrong and I'm sorry." he grunted moving towards the door. "Bam, come back and lay with me." Bam came back and laid down next to her.
"I'm sorry."
Jennifer didn't reply but kissed him back, he cupped her face and caressed her cheek.
She laid down ontop of him as the kiss became more passionate, Bam bit her bottom lip to take it further, Jennifer didn't object and let their tongues battle for dominance.
She gave up easily and let Bam explore her mouth as she felt something hard against her thigh.

"Someone's happy to see me." she smirked as Bam looked up at her, "More than you know!"

Before long they were both in their underwear, Bam undid her bra and chucked it onto the floor before taking off his boxers.
"You ready?" he breathed heavily leaving butterfly kisses down her neck, Jennifer moaned softy and closed her eyes.
"Do it."
--

The next morning, Bam woke up with a pounding headache and no clothes on.
"What the fuck happened last night!?" he mumbled to himself as he dragged his body out of bed and into the ensuite, he came out and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Shit!"
Bam threw on a pair of boxers and a tshirt he found on the floor, looked one last time at Jennifer's naked sleeping body, unlocked the door and slumped down the stairs to see everyone already awake.

"Good Morning Bam." Ryan smirked as Bam sat down opposite him at the island,
"What's so good about it, I feel like crap!"
"Well from what we heard last night, we thought you be fucking skipping down those stairs." Raab added, Bam lifted his head high enough to glare at Raab, "So you didn't enjoy it?"

"Are you mad?! Of course fucking I did, it was the best I've ever fucking had. But it wasn't sposed to happen, when she comes down don't say anything. This is bad, very bad--"
"What's bad?" they all looked round and saw Jennifer walking down the stairs.

"Uhh, Dico didn't get laid last night." Ryan blurted, keeping his head down.
"Aw, sorry to hear." she laughed, " Sorry Bam I stole on of your tshirts, for some reason I woke up in my underwear. I must of stripped off when I went to bed last night."

"It's cool." Bam mumbled as he fiddled with is hands to try and ignore the butterflies erupting in his stomach.
"Why do I get the feeling you guys' are hiding something?" Jennifer accused, placing her hands on her hips. They all looked down and to look occupied by something,
"Hmm, fine don't tell me. I'm going to have a shower." she finished before going back upstairs.

"Woah, okay that was too close." Raab exhaled, "Far too close." Ryan replied.
"She looked so good in my clothes, shit, anyway. Try and keep it shtum, okay, I'm going to shower" Bam said as he got up and headed towards the stairs.

"With Jen?" Raab joked, "He fucking wishes!" Ryan shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
crappy, i know but after this chapter it gets better