Keep on Pretending.-Unactive

Goodbye

A day had passed and it had now been two days since the party, Jennifer knew exactly what had happened but was keeping it from Bam, she knew she had to talk him about it and how she felt about him.
--

"Morning starshine!" Dico smiled as he saw Jennifer come into the pirate bar.
"Hey, have you guys seen Bam around? I need to talk to him about somthin'." she asked circling the small bar.
"Nope. If anyone knew where he was, it would be Dunn." Raab replied, Jennifer nodded and headed back up the stairs.

"Hey, you're up at last!" Ryan said from his place on the sofa, "Uhuh, where's Bam?" she asked, a little more eargerly than she wanted.
"Why, what's wrong?" Ryan questioned before getting up.
"Nothing, I just need to talk to him that's all."
"Is this about what happened at the party, I thought you didn't know?" Ryan trailed off when he saw the look on Jennifer's face.

"He knew?" she sighed, "Where is he?!"
"Out there." he replied pointing his finger towards the half-pipe outsid, she left him and made her way to where Bam was skating.

"Bam?! Get down here--"
"Gimme me a minute okay?"
"Now!"

Bam dropped his skateboard and skidded down the ramp, "What's up?" he asked casually.
"What's up, What's up?! Well maybe the fact that you forgot to mention that you knew that we had drunk sex two days ago!"

"I thought you didn't know so I kept it a secret." he replied as he began walking away,
"Wait, so you knew about the whole thing and thought you'd just forget about it? Thing's like this don't happened, drunk or not." Jennifer shouted.

“You know it didn’t mean anything so why are you making such a fucking issue of it!?” Bam shouted back across the house.
“So yeah it meant nothing to you, then why did you let it go ahead!?” Jennifer shot back as she followed him.
Bam ran his hand through his hair roughly as he tried the ignore the argument beginning to grow.

“Don’t you fucking dare walk away from me Brandon Margera, I’m not done with this conversation!” Jennifer growled as she followed him.
“Oh, so-so we’re on formal names now. Seriously what the fuck!?”
“Just stop, okay?” Bam stopped in his tracks and turned to face his best friend.

“If you're getting so worked up then why did you let it happen Jenna, why did you let us have sex?” he asked, less aggressive than when he last spoke, “It’s screwing up our friendship.”

“Why is it all suddenly my fault all this happened, you lead me on with that kiss. I thought that you knew I had feelings for you.” she sighed, hoping it would go somewhere.
“Feelings for me!? Shit, feelings for m- Jenna, we’re best friends, we have been for years. That’s not supposed to change!” he almost whined.

“Bam, what are you five? Things change okay? Relationships change, they blossom into better things.” Jennifer sighed, feeling tears in her eyes.
“Blossom? Better things? It‘ll ruin everything” he exclaimed, hints of sarcasm audible.

Those last three words made Jennifer break down inside.
“You know what? I’m done here, it’s obvious that you don’t have the same feelings as I do so I guess I should move on.” she mumbled before going up the stairs.

“Wait Jen- what are you talking about?” Bam shouted after her but he didn’t receive a reply.

Half an hour later, Jennifer walked down the stairs with a suitcase trailing behind her. The noise of the case banging against each step grabbed Bam’s attention instantly.

“Wh- are your clothes in there?” he questioned, all Jennifer could do was nod her head in fear of crying again.
“This doesn’t have to happen Jenna, we can wo-work something out.”

“No we can’t Bam. I’m sorry.” she whispered before hugging her best friend for the last time.
Bam stood there motionless, practically watching what was happening before him.
He only gained consciousness when he heard the front door open and saw Johnny standing there with Ape.
“Hey Jen- what’s with the suitcase, ar-are you leaving!?” Johnny accused.
“Yeah, just for a little while.”

He looked at Jennifer’s tear-stained face and then saw Bam standing behind her with a sour look,
“What did he do to you. Bam, I swear if you-”
“Johnny it’s fine, I just need to be with my family for a while. Something’s come up.” Jennifer interrupted,
“Oh honey, I hope everything’s alright. Send them my love okay?” Ape sympathized as she hugged her tightly.
Johnny gave Bam a look mixing confusion and resentment together before helping Jennifer with her bag and hugging her goodbye. He walked back to the front door and they all watched the car drive down the road and out of sight.

“Bam, tell the truth, what really happened?” Johnny questioned as Ape shut the door, “She told you man, she- she told you why she‘s leaving.” Bam stuttered.
“I’m not buying that shit Bam, I know she’s lying. What happened?”

He sighed in defeat, “Ugh fine. You know the party two nights ago, well we both got drunk and accidentally fucked-”

“Bam, I’d like respect when you talk about girls. Especially Jennifer!” Ape interrupted form the kitchen, Bam rolled his eyes wondering how the hell she heard from in there.

“Anyway, she confronted me this morning and we got into an argument and she told me she had feelings for me.” he continued, slowing down when he got to the last three words.

“Dude that’s great, you’ve liked her for fucking ages! Wait a minute, why was she packed and out the door?” Johnny asked as his smile dropped.
“I got panicky and started arguing again, saying stuff like Jenna, we’re best friends that’s not supposed to change and It‘ll ruin everything. Basically I screwed it all up and she packed up and left.”

It went silent until Johnny hit him on the back of the head, “That was possibly, probably the only chance you had to get with her and you fuck it up Margera. There’s no other way of putting it, you really are a Jackass!”
“You think I don’t know that Knoxville!?” Bam sighed before slumping on the sofa.

“Don’t worry sweetie, everything’ll be fine, she’ll come back. She loved it here, she’ll come back.” Ape comforted as she rubbed his shoulder softly.
“If she don’t, I’m bringing her back myself!” Johnny stated as he left the room.

Bam sighed, “I can‘t believe I‘ve just ruined everything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
quite long but i hope you like it