Status: Coming along.

Punk Rock 101

Punk rock 101, is a huge deal for up and coming musicians and bands, it gives them a chance to learn new skills and adapt the ones they've got. It also means having a chance to show off your talent, maybe even win a chance of a life time with the end prize.

The prostitous rock camp, thats made nobody's into stars, has seen the likes of Bowling for soup, Blink 182, My Chemical Romance, HIM, The Academy is.., Cobra starship, Aiden, Boys like girls, Avenged Sevenfold, and many others host classes. The pupils getting a chance to be taught there songs, and the bands helping them find there own style and adapt on their quality's. Teaching them new skills along the way.

This year being now different except, one band taking over the rock school. Bringing there own Punk rock style and practical jokes to the camp. Along with there rock star friends and tour mates for the ride.

19 year old Skylar-Rose Johnson has one dream; for the world to hear her music. She doesn't want the rock star life style of drinking, partying and doing drugs. All she wants is to tour the world, acoustic guitar in hand, and play her music in front of an audience.

Summer Evans is Skylars best friend, the two girls have been inseparable since diaper days, both sharing the same dream. World domination, two little city girls wanting to take over the world with there music. One city at a time.

Summer soon decides instead of waiting for something to happen, shes gonna pave the way for both her and her friend. Entering both of them in a radio competition. The prize being they'd both get a place at Punk rock 101. A place that would be hard to come by as both aren't able to get one any other way not because they didn't have the talent, but not having the funds to afford it. Scholarships only been given to roar talent; usually people that payed a little extra after all other places have gone.

After two weeks of not hearing anything the last thing Summer expects is to hear the weekend radio presenter announce both girls as the winners of the two last places at the legendary rock school.

Now all they have to do is win the prize at the end of camp, a place on Warped tour with any one of the bands that host a class. Except theirs only one place, will there friendship still stand when they both relalise just how much they want it. Or will back stabbing, lieing and corrupting acure?

Will one even fall in love?

Starring: All time Low, Forever the sickest kids, The Maine and maybe more..............
  1. Are You In
    Title credit - Incubus