Status: ON HIATUS

A Little Piece of Heaven.

Chapter 3: Ghosts are No Different than You.

Image

Erin fluttered her eyes open and found herself lying on her bed. Well, scratch that, it wasn't her bed. It was someone else's. As a matter of fact, this wasn't her place at all. She looked around and noticed the bed was draped in black see-through silk. The bed sheets were black silk as well, and the pillows were stitched and beaded in beautiful patterns. She looked down at herself in shock. She wasn't in her normal clothes anymore! She was wearing a black lacy Lolita dress and black patten leather baby doll shoes. She put her hand through her hair and felt something laying on top. It was tiny and rounded a little. She slipped out of the bed and looked over in the mirror. She was wearing a little black crown.

"What the..." She muttered to herself as she stared at herself in the mirror. She immediately checked her teeth for fangs. None yet. So far, so good. She groaned at herself in the mirror. This dress was way too short for her taste. They were showing off way too much of her long, slender legs.

"Like it?" A male voice spoke. She turned around sharply. Brian was leaning in the doorway. He was wearing a loose black shirt and black jeans that were ripped at the kneese. His sleeves were rolled up, showing off a sleeve of tattoo's instead. Erin swallowed deeply.

"I-I-I do," She replied, "B-but seriously dude, who are you? What do you want?"

"I don't think it's time for 20 questions now," He spoke in a bored tone, "Everyone's waiting for you."

"Waiting? F-for me?" She quoted. He smiled lightly as he walked closer to her. Erin backed away with his every step. She turned around to look for something to defend herself with, but none could be found. Once she looked in front, he was gone. Suddenly, two arms wrapped around her waist. Brain slid his face into her neck and kissed it lightly.

"Of course they're waiting for you," He whispered lightly, "It's your party after all."

His voice was so cold, and yet so warm and seductive. She bit her lip and subconsciously touched his cheek with her hand. It was happening again, she was falling under his spell. She stroked the little hairs on his jawline as he gently kissed the sensitive flesh on her neck. A small moan escaped her lips, and she felt him grow slightly harder. He turned her around and fiercely kissed her full on the lips. She jumped up a little and wrapped her legs around his waist, his hands holding her up for support. He guided her over to the bed and kissed her passionately. Her hands were working fast as they unbuttoned his shirt. She slipped her hands inside and caressed his back as their tongues battled for dominance. He let out a strained moan as her hands took the hems of his shirt and started to take it off of him. He broke the kiss and started breathing heavily.

"No, not yet," He replied. She leaned up again to connect with his lips. He pulled away just in time. He sat up straight and slid off the bed, his stomach and chest still exposed. He stroked back his messy hair and eyed the woman that was lying on his bed. He unwillingly started reading her thoughts and bit his lip hard. They were pretty raunchy. She bit her lip seductively and slid off the bed. She walked towards him and placed her hands on his chest. She looked up at him innocently and smiled.

"C'mon, just 10 minutes?" She asked, smiling devilishly.

To be frank, Syn liked the more resistant Erin better. Even though this one was 10 times more willing to do whatever he wanted, he loved a little challenge. He decided then and there to take her off his spell. He looked into her and she shot back a little. She looked around curiously as she touched her head.

"Ah, god, what--what happened?" She muttered to herself. She looked over at Syn and cocked her head at him.

"Brian, what's going on?" She asked curiously as she looked at her clothes, "Why am I wearing this?!Where am I?! Why aren't I ho-"

"Shhhhhh," He spoke lightly, pressing a finger to her lips. He looked at her up and down and gave her a devious smile.

"I'll be downstairs waiting for you," He whispered coldly. He walked away slowly as he buttoned up his shirt and shut the door behind him. Erin felt her mind grow slightly light again.

Don't worry, everything will be clear in a minute...

Fuck it. Erin wasn't about to wait around for answers to come. She had to get out of here! She quickly rushed over to the window and looked out. The house was laying on top of a hill, the city was just below and a few miles away. If she escaped, she would be able to run out towards the city and get to the police. She didn't care if the city would go in a frenzy, the vampires were back! And they were going to kill her, she just knew it. She opened up the double glass doors and grabbed the silk sheet off the bed. She tied it to the balcony railing and began to tie the sheet into little knots. Once she finished, she threw it over and took off her shoes. She stepped over the railing and started to climb down, so far so good. Just as she reached past the balcony floor, she heard a light knock at the door from above. She heard a familiar voice speak her name. Oh shit, it was Brian! He called out her name a few times and Erin began to panic. She gabbed a vine that was stuck to the stone wall and pulled herself underneath the balcony. She bit her lips as footsteps patted across the stone floor of the balcony. Brian was looking over the railing, but no pale skinned girl could be found. He hissed coldly and swore as he ran back into the house.

"Fuck! She's gone!" He called out as he slammed the bedroom door shut. Erin let out a sigh of relief and let go of the vine. She swung back out into the open and climbed down the rest of the way. The minute her feet hit the grass, she bolted her way into the darkness. She didn't stop to look back. There was no need to. All she could do now was go to the police and tell them that the vampires were back. She heard noises and yelling behind her. They weren't too far behind. Her heart started to race with every minute, she had to hide somewhere! It was too dangerous to be in the dark. She turned to her left and leaped into a pile of bushes. She covered herself in fear, all in the hopes that they wouldn't find her. She dug herself deeper into the brush and covered herself carefully with a bunch of leaves. She could feel the coolness of the dirt on her bare skin. It kind of made her shiver. Then, she heard shuffling feet running along the path.

"I heard something! I think she went this way!" One voice call.

"Once you find her, don't lay a finger on her!" Another one instructed.

"Yeah, Syn's gonna take care of her!" Another one spoke, "Boy, do I feel sorry for her!"

Erin raised her eyebrow a little.

Syn? Who the hell is Syn?

"Boo," Brian hissed.

Erin's eyes widened and she screamed out bloody murder. He covered her mouth and yanked her out of the brush. She flailed her arms around and kicked violently. She was doing everything she could to get away. He laughed maliciously and held onto her wrists tighter. She immediately gave into the pain and let out a cry.

"Ow! You're hurting me!" She screamed.

"Well it hurt me more knowing that you were trying to get away" He replied in a sad tone.

"That's because you're a creep! Now let-me-GO!!!" She screamed as she bit down on his hand. Brian let out a vicious cry. She screwed her eyes shut, still biting down with all her might. Suddenly the taste of iron came onto her taste buds. She actually drew a little blood.What she didn't know though, was that it was that one little drop that would change her course of life forever. Her eyes widened as her world around her was rewinding at record speed. Flashes of light went off randomly and stopped at Brian and another man together talking. It was the man that had attacked her earlier! The one named Matt! He was wearing black aviator sunglasses and was puffing on a cigarette. Brian was in front of him, folding his arms.

"Why the hell do you want this girl anyway?" Matt asked, "We've got plenty of pretty girls here, why waste time on this one girl?"

Brian sighed.

"You don't understand, she's special," He replied. Matt exhaled a cloud of smoke.

"She's human, humans aren't special," He claimed. Brian shook his head.

"She is though," He defended, "She's...important to me."

"Syn, there's nothing important about humans, nothing." Matt claimed, "They're selfish, they're stupid, they hate for absolutely no reason and they only look out for themselves. At least with vampires we look out for each other. We treat each other like family and we actually have something worth fighting for!"

Syn looked out the glass door and sighed.

"You don't understand, she's--"

Stay out of my fucking mind.

Erin shot open her eyes. She was back in her apartment again, the morning light streaming through her blinds. She sat straight up in her bed and put her hand to her head.

"Syn..." She muttered to herself, "So that's who you are..."

She slipped out of bed and walked into the kitchen. Autumn was curled up on the Island counter sleeping. Erin giggled lightly and set her dish up on the counter. There was no use in moving her cat, she was the law. She stroked her yellow fur and smiled lightly as her little kitty cat purred lightly. She smiled lightly, but it quickly faded. The thought of Syn was still fresh in her mind. She put her hand to her mouth. That was so wierd. Now that she tasted his blood a little, did that mean she was a vampire? She shook her head.

"Forget it," She said to no one in particular, "It all was probably nothing. Just one long, drawn out, horrifying dream."

--x-x-x-x-x-x-x---

After eating breakfast, taking a shower, and getting dressed, Erin went into her fridge and grabbed a Naked Juice fruit smoothie. She opened the bottle and took a gulp as she opened the door. She was about to walk through, but someone all too familiar just happened to be standing by the doorway. Syn was standing there holding out a cherry red rose. He gave her a seductive smile, and in return she rolled her eyes. She grabbed her purse and shut the door, locking it. Syn stood behind her and sighed.

"Are you gonna be snotty like this the whole day?" He asked. She turned around sharply and gave him a mean look. She let out a sigh and brushed past him. Syn rolled his eyes and walked after her.

"Erin?" He called, "Erin? Erin! Could you at least look at me?"

She turned around and he stopped suddenly.

"You're not real!" She exclaimed. Syn shot back a little and cocked his head.

"Well, that's a little weird, even for you" He replied. She let out a grunt and stomped her foot on the ground.

"You keep popping out of nowhere, I always end up in random spots, and I'm always hearing voices in my head! You're obviously a figment of my imaginat-"

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into another kiss. He broke it slowly and smiled devilishly.

"If I'm part of your imagination," He whispered, "Then I'm dying to see what your reality looks like."

Erin pushed him away.

"I want you and all your little vampire buddies to stay away from us humans! Got it?! Stay-away-FROM ME!" She screamed.

"I can't do that Erin..." He replied quietly.

"And why the fuck not?!" She asked angrily.

"Because..." He answered, "Because you bit me..."

"What?" She asked.

"You bit me." He repeated, "You drew blood from my hand, you're my mate now."

"Your...y-your what?" She asked again with wider eyes.

"Mate. My blood is now apart of your blood. You're mine now" He answered.

Her jaw dropped 10 whole feet. There was no way in hell that this could be true! She only tasted a little, like 1/4 of an ounce! How the hell could she be a vampire. He smiled coyly and took her into his arms.

"It'll only be a matter of time before you turn," He whispered coldly, "Then, we can be together forever."

Together...forever...

"Doesn't that sound great?" He asked.

"Not in the least bit!" Erin objected as she pushed him away, "You're full of it! There's no way a human can turn into a vampire by biting a vampire! There's no way!"

"I've been one for eight years Erin. I think I know a little more than you in that subject." He replied. She grabbed his collar and pulled her closer.

"If i become a vampire, I'm going to kick. your. ass." She threatened. Syn smiled seductively.

"You being all angry like this is so hot," He laughed, "You definitely should vent some of that out in bed with me."

"You won't even be able to close your eyes when I'm done with you." She hissed.

She was really up close to his face now. She was only centimeters away from his lips.

"You're gonna tell me how to get rid of this vampire effect while I'm still human, ya got it?"

He smiled and attempted to kiss her lips. This time though, he got a smack in the face. He let out a laugh as he cradled his cheek.

"Oh fuck, this is definitely going to be fun," He mused, "You're so feisty, it's making my head spin."

"You're head's gonna roll off your neck once I'm done," She hissed, "I promise you that Syn. You're gonna regret even trying to fuck with me. I promise you that."

He raised his brow in amusement.

"Bring it on babe, I'm itching to know what you have coming,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! I'm getting such positive feedback from you guys! Alright!
Let's see which story get's 10 stars first: Angel Bites or A Little Piece of Heaven.
On your marks...get set....GO!! XD

A7X shirts and baby seals go out to:

FramingMegan
XLadyxVengeanceX
harlot4shadows - Matt can have mine too. I love that dude fa sho. :D
evencrayonslaughatme - By george, your sn is by far the funniest and most creative thing i've seen on this site. XD