Status: active

Forbidden Love

So Much for being nice...

Brendon’s Pov~

Ugh, I hate that little girl I;m going to get her back good
Hm, lets see….our first concert is tonight, ah I got it!

Normal POV~

I was at the stage waiting for us, X-rated, to go on. As the stage manger said we are on we all ran to the stage.
“Hello Chicago , how you doing tonight!”…I yelled. They all screamed in response.
“OK, let’s get started!”…I yelled.

Oh no I just keep on falling
(Back to the same old…)
Where’s hope when misery comes crawling?
(oh my way-ay)
With your faith you’ll trigger a landslide
(victory)
To kill off this common sense of mine


---

Alright guys, here’s---

I didn’t get to finish the sentence before I was coated with some green stuff and then covered in feathers. I opened my eyes and saw the crowd laughing. I had never been so humiliated in my life, and on my first concert. I ran off of stage and into my dressing room…crying.

Brendon’s POV~

She ran off stage. I started laughing my ass off.
“Dude, that isn’t funny!”…Anthony yelled at me.
“I thought it was freaking hilarious, man…best plan of mine ever.”…I said through laughs.
“You did that”…Clark asked looking extremely furious.
“Well ye-”…I started but was punched in the face by Anthony, who was now being held back by Christian and Clark.
“How dare you do that to my little sister, you going to fucking pay”…he yelled as he was pulled away by Chris and Clark.
I touched my nose, damn I’m bleeding. Suddenly, Jenny came to the rescue.
“Oh my god, Brendon what happened?”…she asked frantically.
“Anthony punched him in the nose”…Ryan said.
“And the fuck fuck did he do that?”…She yelled.
“Because Brendon played a prank on Ashlea”…Ryan answered.
“We’ll go stall while you fix this out”…Jon said walking on stage with Spencer.
“So what? The kid cries every damn time someone plays a little prank on her”…Jenny yelled…again.
“Well, I wouldn’t call this a little prank”…Ryan muttered rolling his eyes at her.
“Guys stop arguing, I’m fine”…I said standing up.
“Here’s a wet cloth for your nose”…a man from backstage said handing me the cloth.
“Thanks”…I muttered.
“Dude, you got your ass kicked by a 15 year old”…Our bodyguard said laughing.
“And why the fuck didn’t you protect him”…Jenny asked.
“Well sorry, that I thought he could take on a teenager”…He said sarcastically. Jenny rolled her eyes again and kissed me on the cheek.
“Have a great show hon”…she said smiling before walking off.
“Come on, you heard the lady”..Ryan said walking on to stage,as I followed.

I didn’t think it would everyone get so upset

---

And I know and I know
it just doesn't feel like a night out with no-one Sizing you up.
I've never been so surreptitious
So of course I'll be distracted when I spike the punch.


“Thank you everyone!”…I yelled. Before running off stage with the rest of the guys.
“Wow, thanks Brendon…now unless you fix this, it’s going to be the worst tour ever”…Jon said.
“It’s not his fault she’s so sensitive”…Jenny said.
“Well, if Brendon hadn’t pranked her for her pranking him for pranking her, for pranking him…we would be in this mess”…Spencer said. We all looked at him confused.
“What”…he asked.
“Come on, we have to go to the hell bus”…Ryan said.

------

Third Person POV~

Ashlea was locked up in her room ever since the concert.
“Jenny, why don’t you try to talk to her…you know? Woman to woman?”…Ryan asked.
“Ugh, fine’…Jenny answered walking to Ash’s bunk bed.

Normal POV~

“Can I come in?”…Jenny asked.
“Whatever”…I muttered. She opened my curtain and sat on my bed.
“Now, tell me what happened”…she said . I explained to her in great detail of how I felt, and how angry I was. When I was finished all she had to tell me was…” Well if you hadn’t of angered him , he wouldn’t played played that little prank on you”
“Little? Little? How the hell was that prank…little?”… I yelled.
“Now Ashlea, I know my future husband…and he wouldn’t do this if he thought you were going to be so sensitive about it”…she said her face tensing, like she was getting angry.
“Well your future husband is a jackass”…I said rolling my eyes.
“Oh please, listen kid and listen good Brendon played one tiny prank and you’re taking it out of proportion, stop being such a baby”…she said before walking out.

so much for her being “nice”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha-ha. Man, Jenny is a be-otch.lmao and Brendon isn't any better either-_-
comment and subscribe and I'll love you forever;D