Status: Completed! Thank you all :D

The Words We Forget to Say

I bit the tounge behind my teeth

*Jack's POV*

I smirked, automatically pleased, as Kyle's tightly clenched fist collided with Alex's nose at full force.
When Jess let out a small scream, I crouched lower by the spiny-leaves bush that I was hiding behind, afraid that she would see me.

I smiled and nodded in agreement when Kyle led Jessica away, stating angrily that Alex needed a "dose of reality." Damn right he did.

As much as I felt guilty and terrible for setting this up, I just couldn't have Alex manipulate Jess like that.
She was my best friend after all, and that's what friends are for.

I had called Kyle telling him that we were at Six Flags for the while day and he had eagerly arrived, searching for Jessica. I had managed to stall him a bit meanwhile Alex and Jess were on the roller coaster ride. I then pulled off pointing out where they were.
Just at the perfect moment.

I knew Jessica would get over it anyhow...
So I mightve just as well taken this great opportunity.

Once Kyle and Jessica were no longer in view, I stood up from my hiding place.
I wiped the smirk from my face and brushed off the debris that clung to my shirt and pant legs, approaching Alex's tall, bleeding figure.

"Alex, dude! I was looking for you all over the place! The guys from 'the sickest kids are he-".
I stopped aruptly and looked at him with a practiced, shocked expression,
"Damn, what happened to your face?"

As if I didn't know.

Alex shrugged, rolling his head so his chin was pointing at the sky, probably an attempt to stop the blood from pouring down his face.
"I... I had an unlucky encounter you could say."

I shook my head," The things you get yourself into."

*Jessica's POV*

"Was that really necessary, Kyle? You didn't need to punch him."

Kyle wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him as we laid together in his small bunk.

I nestled my chin in the crook of his neck and stared at his pensitive blue eyes, waiting for a response.

Currently no one was on the bus except us and Austin, the latter passed out in his bunk, so we were free to talk openly.

He met my eyes and smiled, kissing me on my forehead," Jessica, do you know something?"

I grinned cockily," I know a lot of things."

He rolled his eyes and laughed, continuing after becoming sober again," No, I mean... Do you know I love you?"

I closed my eyes and nodded, the grin disappearing from my face.
"Yeah, I know."

"And do you know that I will always do everything in my power to keep you safe?"

"Yes," I answered solemnly.

"Well then," Kyle stated," yes, it was necessary Jessica. A friend wouldn't ask you for that kind of 'favor'. And not even ask. More like beg."

" I understand, but did you really have to punch him? You know that wasn't a good solution just as well as I do."

"But it worked," he grinned.

I punched him playfully and then frowned," Well, it doesn't work in my book, Kyle. That was a very rash thing to do and I really wish you hadn't-".

"Do you love me?"

I stopped in mid-sentence, my mouth hanging open just like his words that were hanging in the air, not seeming to make any sense.

"Do you love me?" he repeated patiently.

I took a deep breath and exhaled quickly.
This was my chance to say no and go after Alex.
It was all too easy.
But the thing was... I loved Kyle and Alex.
Should I really give up Kyle for Alex, though?
Was it just an impulse that I had for Alex?
I mean, I barely know him yet something always drives me in his direction whenever I see him.

"Jessica?"

I cleared my throat.
"Yes Kyle... I love you."

He signed in relief and embraced me tighter," You don't know how happy that makes me."

I smiled, knowing I made the right decision.
There was no way I could break Kyle's heart, him being the sweetheart he is.

"And do you know what would make me happier?"

"Hmm?" I mumbled, my head on his shoulder.

"If you wouldn't go on All Time Low's tour bus anymore."

Sweetheart said what?
"Kyle, you know that's unfair and not just for me. I have to be there for Jack, he's been my best friend for so long and he deserves at least that much."

"Yes, yes," he argued," but that Alex creep is pissing me off. I don't want you to be near him."

"Im going to stay on their bus for the whole tour if you don't let me," I huffed angrily.

"Jessica, babe," Kyle soothed," please be reasonable!"

I shook my head," I can promise to try to stay away from Alex, but I'm stilll going to be making regular stays at their bus."

He smiled, pleased," Thank you, that's all I ask."

"Yeah, whatever," I responded, a bit cross.

"I love you?" he offered kissing my neck.

I sighed, defeated easily," I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola :)
Like the new look? Tell me if the font isn't readable so I can change it :)
The amazing banner was made by Novarez; and I love it so much! Thank you so much! ;D

Now, remember that favor I asked of you all in the authors note of chp. 7? Well, the votes are In and I'm decided. The next story that I've already started writing will be about...
The Maine featuring Kennedy Brock! Keep an eye out! Just note that I'll be pre-writing the whole thing so it might take a while :)

Subscribe?
Comment?
Enter my contest? ;D

<33

title credit:: A little faster by There For Tomorrow