Status: Completed! Thank you all :D

The Words We Forget to Say

Darling, you're with him

"Liar."

I froze instantly and let go of Kyle's hand, wheeling around to face the speaker. Next to me, Kyle did the same, shock clear in the way his mouth stood agape.

"You're a liar, Kyle."
David clenched his fist and shook his head angrily, the muscles of his upper arm filling the sleeve of his v-neck.

"How could you blame all this on Lauren? You were the one who took advantage of her while she wasn't sober. get your fucking story straight."

Kyle opened his mouth, ready to defend himself, but I beat him to it, already taking a cautious step towards David.

"David, Kyle's not lying! Can't you have some faith in your best friend? Do you really think Kyle would intentionally abandon his own baby?"

"He's not my friend... not even close," David spat angrily," He's just a coward who's too chicken to admit he fucked up."

"But I didn't!" Kyle pleaded, " Lauren's the one who lied. I wouldn't do that to you David, no way in hell I would do that purposely."

"You're lying to me, you're lying to Jessica, you're lying to everyone, you're even lying to yourself, man. Lauren told me everything, she was a fucking trainwreck. Why would she lie about something like that?"

Kyle sighed heavily next to me and ran a hand through his blonde hair," Because she was jealous, accompanied with a sweet tooth for revenge."

David jerked back slightly, eyebrows furrowed in confusion," Jealous?"

Kyle nodded slowly, letting David sink in that dreaded word.

"How?"

"She was jealous of all the girls who you just couldn't keep your hands off of, jealous of the girls you flirted with constantly, even when she was around... Jealous that even your fans received more attention than her."

I could tell that those words struck some recognition in David by the way his body suddenly slouched, his hand gripping the edge of the table tightly.

Kyle noticed this too and he continued speaking, though his voice was less rough and accusing," Lauren was always with me because because she said that you didn't love her anyhow and that you wouldn't give a fuck. She always complained about you, always cried about you, always had that same look of hatred in her eyes when she spoke about the girls you spent your time with... and she always spoke of making you regret it, one way or another."

David cringed and looked at Kyle with anguish-filled eyes," She... she told me one time..when she was drunk... that she hated me, that I didn't love her... and that she would take revenge... I just didn't think..."

He shook his head sadly," I'm sorry Kyle. I was the one who screwed up. I should of believed you, instead I fell for her lies so easily. She ruined everything. She really did take revenge... shit, man... I'm so sorry."

Kyle smiled lightly," It's okay David, really. I just wanted you to know the truth. I wanted you to know that I'm not the emotionless douche she made me out to be..."

David nodded, a smile refusing to touch his lips," I know that now... thanks man."

With that, he turned around and rushed out of the bus without saying goodbye.

Next to me I heard Kyle exhale loudly, and I turned to embrace him, " You did the right thing Kyle... He may not like the truth, but he needed to know."

"I know baby, I know."

**Alex's Point of View**

I paced back and forth rapidly, ignoring the dull ache starting to form slowly in my temples.

Rian walked up to me and gripped my shoulders firmly, making me lurch backwards and jump out of my irksome thoughts.

"What?!" I snapped at him, glaring at him coldly even though using my facial muscles in that manner made my nose hurt.

Rian brought his hands in front of his face," Jesus man, don't hurt me."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, my voice still strained despite my efforts to seem calm," Sorry Rian, I was just... thinking."

He narrowed his eyes at me, " Yeah, okay Alex. But could you at least do me the favor of sitting down while you think? You're making me nervous with all that damned pacing of yours."

I closed my eyes and collapsed onto the seat conveniently placed behind me, my tired legs thanking me silently.

I opened my eyes again," Happy now?"

Rian gave me a skeptical look and spun around," Whatever. I'll be at the barbecue if you need me."

I watched as he walked away and then slumped into the seat. After a couple of minutes I shook my head and groaned, these thoughts of mine were killing me.
And this rotten headache wasn't helping.

I needed to get rid of Casey and even more importantly... I needed Jessica to call my own.

The only problem standing in the way was Kyle.
But I didn't care.
I'd do whatever it takes and find a way to get her next to me.

I swear though, she'll be the death of me...
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short I know...
Sorry if you didn't like it, but it was necessary to advance the plot.
Tell me what you think? :D
<3

title credit:: I just laugh by never shout never