Status: Due to lack of interest, this story is being discontinued.

Reacquainted With a Cheater

Chapter 5

“Baby I’m sorry about earlier. I didn’t mean to snap. Coming of the cigarettes made me a grumpy old man.” Brian told Michelle as he crept into her bunk. “Could you ever forgive me?”

She rolled over to face him. “I will if you tell me who this friend is. And can I meet the person?”

Brian bit his tongue, he would have preferred if they didn’t know each other. That way he could have both of them. “Her name is Hannah. She’s my friend from about seven, eight years ago. I hadn’t seen her in a while that’s why I was out today.” He avoided answering her question.

“Oh okay… Why didn’t you tell me that earlier? I wouldn’t have been a bitch otherwise.” She touched the side of her fiancé’s face. “I’m going back to Huntington tomorrow because the design team need another person for the new job are to be interviewed.”

“Aw no that sucks.”Liar “I was hoping you could stay on tour a bit longer. Even if it was for another few days.”

“I know…” she whispered looking into his eyes. “I love you so much.”

“And I love you.” He kissed her lips gently.

“Brian I need you inside of me.” She said to him in her sexy voice. “It’ll make me feel better.” She batted her eyelashes at him.

Ah to hell with it, Brian thought. He was only denying himself. “I can help you with that.” He smirked. Just think about Hannah and it will be good.

{x.Two Days Later.x}

“Brian”

“Hmm.” He groaned down the phone, still half asleep.

“Could you do me a big favor please?” Hannah said down the phone.

“Yeah sure what do you need sweetie?” his eyes wide open and his attention was fully on Hannah’s voice. She sounded upset so he tried to be a bitch to her because Brian was not a morning person.

“Could you come down to the hospital with me? I mean I would ask my mama but she has something else on and I don’t want to disrupt her day. And I’m scared to ask Dante’s parents because I can’t even look them in the eye anymore. And I really don’t want to go on my own.” She muttered quickly down the line.

“Hey, hey slow down. You’ll do yourself some damage. Now take a deep breath.” He waited until he heard her do as he said. “Good. Now where do you want me to meet you? I’ll pick you up.”

She gave him directions and told him to be there in five minutes. This time she didn’t have to wait for him; he was there before her waiting to see what was wrong with her. He was afraid it was something bad. He prayed to god it wasn’t. “Hey.” He said taking Adriana to put her in the back.

“Brian I’m really sorry about this. I don’t mean to ruin your day I just didn’t know who else I could turn to.” She sniffed to him.

“Well I bet now your glad I knocked coffee all over you.” He tried to cheer her up a bit. “Why do you have to go to the hospital anyway? Are you and Adriana okay?”

“Yeah I’m kinda glad.” She hopped into the passengers seat and did her seatbelt. She waited until Brian got back into the car so answer his question. "Adri is fine. I think stress might be stopping my period though. I want to get checked out."

What the hell did I get myself into, he thought staring out the window. He didn't want to know about periods the thought of the word ever grossed him out.