Status: Due to lack of interest, this story is being discontinued.

Reacquainted With a Cheater

Chapter 8

Brian stood in the center of the kitchen looking at Adriana but concentrating on the three voices in the hall. The men’s voices were in a hushed tone while Hannah’s were in a loud one. All three were speaking Italian so Brian was trying to pick up on anything. Eventually the voices stopped and the front door slammed.

“Sorry about that I didn’t know them ass holes were coming over.” She rubbed her forehead. “Would you like a drink? Coffee, water?”

“Erm, water please.” He replied. “You didn’t have to send your friends away you were rushing me about the door anyway.” He smiled at her. He was happy that she told him to stay.

“They are not my friend nor they never will be.” She told him. Brian looked confused and she picked up on it. “You don’t want to know how fucked up this situation is. I don’t want to be friends when them, but they keep coming back anyway.”

“Dude would you not just call the cops all tell them?” he suggested.

She scoffed at him, and then she saw the hurt look on his face. “Bri, the cops couldn’t do jack about these guys. They’re impossible to find when you want them and when you don’t want them they’re always there. It’s annoying.” Her feat ached from standing most of the day. “I need to go sit down.”

Brian followed her into the front room, were he sat Adriana down in the playpen. “Are you okay? Do you want me to do anything for you?”

“No I’m okay. I’m not being rude or anything, but I wanna catch this movie. Do you mind?” he shook his head. “Good ‘cause I would have kicked you out of here if you did.” She joked placing a hand on her stomach.

“Thanks its great to know you’re still so nice to me.” He grinned as he remembered that she would say the same thing to him when they were dating. She giggled and placed her head on Brian shoulder.

Four hours later the movie was over, surprisingly both adults were awake through out the entire thing.

“Well that was erm-” Brian began.

“Shite.” She finished off his sentence with a smile. She lifted her head of his shoulder and began to stretch. “You wanna do anything else while your still here?”

Her shook his head. “You planning on kicking me out or something?” her only reply was a giggle. “Pfft fine be like that. I just wont be your friend anymore, I’ll just be hanging out with Adriana if you want me.” He fake pouted.

“Aw no don’t go. I love you really.” She waited until he sat back down. She tugged him into a hug and kissed his cheek gently. “See.”

“Yeah and I was thinking more on the lines of…” Brian trailed off as he crashed his lips down on top of hers waiting for a reaction. He didn’t get one so he pulled away looking awkward. “Erm, sorry…”

he was beyond surprised when she grabbed the front of his top and the back of his head to pull him into a deep kiss. It was long and passionate. They had to pull apart for air. They looked into each other’s eyes panting.

Brian went to kiss her again but she jumped off the sofa and ran slowly to the kitchen. He soon followed her giggling voice to the opposite side of the kitchen. He lay on the long table and posed.

“Brian Elwin Haner are you trying to seduce me with your sexy looks?” Hannah tried to ask seriously, but all she wanted to do was for him to touch her.

He sat on the edge of the table with his legs hanging in the air. “Yea, yes I would.” He smirked. “Would Ms. Hannah have a problem with me doing that?” Hannah nodded and he pulled her closer which led to a deep kiss.

Her hand moved down to the tent like shape in Brian’s trousers and she began rubbing him through the material. Under her hand Brian could feel himself getting harder with her touch so he moaned into the kiss. “Does little Brian need help?” she whispered into his ear.

He nodded and closed his eyes, he had been waiting seven long years to feel like this again with her. “You sure?” he asked her breathlessly.

She took his penis in her hand and began stroking him. “Does this answer your question?” when he groaned loud, Hannah suddenly and very swiftly took him in her mouth.

“Oh shit.” He muttered. He went to hold her head but abruptly stopped unsure of how she would react. But the taught was gone when she began to gain speed. Her head bobbed faster up and down with the help of Brian’s encouraging hands. She could feel him stiffen in her mouth. She gently caressed his balls to encourage him on. “Fuck. Hannah.” He moaned as he came into her mouth.

She wouldn’t let him move until she had him sucked dry. “Now Mr. Haner wasn’t that a pleasant surprise?” she smiled whipping his cum off her chin.

“Yes it was.” He cocked his eyebrows and got down to fix himself up. When he was done he picked her up and sat her on the table. “Your turn, amore mio.” He had her fly undone when he heard phone go off in the sitting room. “Leave it.” He spoke into her neck.

“You can’t Adri will wake up.” She pushed him off slightly to get him to retrieve his phone. When he did start half jogging to his phone Adriana cried out loud. “I told you.” She followed him.

“Hello?”

“I swear if you aren’t here in twenty minutes I’m gonna call Bif to fill in and personally kick your ass to fucking hell.” Matt growled. “Now where the fuck are you?”

“I’m out with someone. I’ll be there keep your fucking thong on.” He grumbled back. “I’ll be there in twenty. Don’t be such a bastard I’ll make it.” He hung up before Matt could answer. He turned to Hannah with a sympathetic look on his face. “I’m really sorry. But I have to go.”

“It’s okay. I understand the band is important.” She smiled, hushing her baby. “You could always drop by tonight, to return the favour you know.” She suggested to him. “But if your busy…”

“No I’ll be here about half eleven, twelve. You’ll wait up for me won’t you?” he walked up to her and waited for a reply. She nodded. “Good.” He pulled her into a kiss. “I’ll slip in through the back door like old times.”

“You dirty man. I no longer have roommates.” She placed her hand on her stomach. “But this little one probably counts as one. Take my keys.” She pulled kissed him again. “What are you doing?”

“Pulling your fly up honey.” He pulled it up. “You better keep that safe for later.” He walked away as he did it he squeezed her but.

~(“,)~

Brian drove as fast as he could to Hannah’s house without breaking the speed limit. He couldn’t keep his mind off her since he left. As soon as he reached the house, he got out and ran into the house.

“Hannah?” he called out in the hall. He heard the TV on so he went to the sitting room to see her asleep with Adriana in her arms. He flicked the TV off and picked up the little one. “Sh, sh don’t wake up.” He whispered, as he was half way up the stairs. After searching a few rooms he found hers and changed her before going back to Hannah.

“Brian?” she mumbled. He had her bridal style in his arms.

“Yeah its me. Go back to sleep, I’ll bring you to bed.” He replied. When he set her on the bed, he gently pulled of her shoes, jeans and hoody. “Night Hannah.” He kissed her forehead and pulled the blanket over her.

“Night Brianie.” Her mumbled reply came from the pillow.

He smiled and turned to leave. A fist collided with his jaw. He was sent flying backwards into a dresser. “What the fuck man.” He said touching his jaw.

“You fucking raped her. I knew not to leave her with you. Fucking dick.” Leo kicked his sides. Brian began coughing loud. He got pulled up and this time Leo knocked him in the eye.

“Fuck.” He yelled. His body was in pure pain for the blow to the head and kicks in the ribs. Leo pulled his leg and began dragging him out of Hannah’s room when she shrieked.

“Leo what the hell are you doing?” she jumped out of the bed to Brian’s side. “Didn’t I tell you to stop earlier. I told you to fuck off for the night, and then you come back to kill him.”

“If I wasn’t here he would have raped you. You know He wouldn’t like that much, he wants to-”

“Make sure I’ve no fucking friends in my life. He was just putting me in bed, not raping me. How could you think such a thing?” she yelled, stroking Brian’s face. “Get me an ice pack and pain pills.” He just stood there, she had never raised her voice at him like that tone before. “Get it now.” He left. “Brian are you okay? I’m so sorry.”

“I’m okay I swear. What the fuck was that about? Does he not know I would never dream of hurting you?” he gritted through his teeth, the pain in his chest was unbearable.

“He’s a fucking ass hole. They don’t want to see me hurt.” She spoke with venom.