This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Nope

I woke up the morning after the party in an unfamiliar bunk. It was pretty much the same as mine except it was a lot messier. How drunk did I get last night? I went to get up so I could get some asprin, but something pulled me back. I turned around to see who it was. Please, please tell me I didn’t do anything stupid. I came face to face with Ronnie. Oh god, please tell me I didn’t sleep with him, anyone but him. I closed my eyes and braced myself for what I might see when I looked under the covers. But before I could, Ronnie spoke.

“We didn’t do anything. Calm down.”

I still opened my eyes and to my relief we were both still clothed. I sighed and laid my head back down on the pillow.

“What exactly did I do last night?” I asked Ronnie.

“Well nothing completely stupid. You kissed me, we basically confessed our love for each other, then I told you, you were drunk and didn’t know what you were saying, you started crying so I put you into bed. Then you came in here because you couldn’t sleep. And I think that’s all, you were so wasted though.”

Holy shit. Now I remember. I told him I liked him and cried then came into his bed. Great. Everyone probably knows now. Why did I have to get drunk, it would have made everything easier. At least then it wouldn’t be so awkward right now.

“I know you didn’t mean it. So don’t worry about it.” What is he saying, of course I like him.

“But I do,” I was facing him at this point, “What make you think I don’t?” I was nearly yelling now. But why was a getting so uptight about this? I really don’t know.

“Y-You were drunk.” He looked nervous now, like he didn’t want to upset me.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

“That doesn’t mean I didn’t mean it.”

“I’m sorry, ok? Well I like you to, incase you didn’t remember.”

“I remember,” I really want to go out with him, but he’ll just hurt me. He is a slut. He needs to know he can’t be like that. I’m really cautious with guys nowadays. Basically every boyfriend I ever had was stolen by my sister. I would come home to see them eating each others faces, after that, I gave up. But she isn’t here anymore, I guess I could try to have a relationship. But I would have to tame Ronnie first. And it was going to be hard.

“So, do you want to go out then?” Ronnie asked me biting his lip. I sighed.

“No offence or anything, but you’re a man whore. You’ll just go off with some other chick and I’ll be left here.”

“I wont, promise.”

“Prove it.” With that, I got out of bed and went for a walk. I needed time out, everything was just getting to much. I was living in a fucking bus, with 2 guys I met what, a week ago, Ronnie is stressing me out, I have no place to go the guys leave, I haven’t seen my best friend in ages and I need him the most right now, but I’m angry at him and I doubt he would want to talk to me after just leaving like that. To top it all off, I have a killer hangover.

I walked out onto the beach, laid on my back and closed my eyes. The beach always relaxes me. The sound of the waves is so calming. I was only laying there when I heard someone walk beside me.

“Fuck off.” Simple and always gets the message across – I don’t want to talk to them –

“I can change.” It was Ronnie, I opened my eyes and he sat next to me. I sat up next to him.

“Like I said before, prove it.”

“I don’t know how. Just tell me and I’ll do it. I’ll do anything.” Great, now it was getting mushy. I had to think about this. It had to be something hard for him, but easy for me. I have pretty good self control.

“No parties, getting drunk, and don’t you even try to get any from me, it wont work and you know it.” I wasn’t going to let him off easy.

“What!”

“Take it or leave it.”

“I said anything right.” He smiled at me. That smile. My god, it gave me so many butterflies, why is this happening to me, why him. I leaned over to hug him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and we stayed there for a while. This hug was different to the other when I first arrived. I like this one better.
♠ ♠ ♠
I HAD NO COMMENTS ON MY LAST CHAPTER :(
ZERO ZILCH NADA

please take time to comment, tell me how you think its going, cos i dont know what you think