This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

He'll Hurt You

We got up and started to walk back to the bus. I didn’t know if we were going out or not. I guess we were, as long as he was a good boy and stayed away from the parties. I guess you could say we were going out. Suddenly I felt Ronnie interlace his fingers with mine, I like that feeling. I felt safe with him, probably more than I should. I looked up at him and smiled, I was a lot shorter than him. I am very short, I stopped growing when I was 14.

The only problem about me and Ronnie was, I would have to explain to Bryan and the rest of the band, but mainly Bryan. I know they don’t trust Ronnie with me, but I’m 19. I can make my own decisions. Even if this was a bad one.

I was back at the bus arguing with Bryan, you guessed it, about Ronnie.

“Bryan! I can make my own fucking decisions, we are together, get over it!” I didn’t need this right now. I could feel the tears threatening to spill.

“Don’t trust him. He’ll just hurt you! I know what he’s like, he’s been my friend for longer than you have, I know him better!”

“He won’t do anything, we have a deal, on bad move and he’s gone. Stop worrying so much.”

“Fine. But don’t come crying to me when you see him with some other chick.” He turned around and opened the door to leave, this is when I lost it. I’m very emotional. I sat on the lounge watching TV. The tears were still flowing freely when I heard the door open again. I turned to see who it was, Ronnie.

“Whoa, what’s wrong Shay?” He come over to me and hugged me, I hugged him and cried into his chest. Eventually I stopped and looked up at him. He wiped the tears from around my eyes and asked me what happened.

“I had a fight with Bry.”

“What about?”

“You.”

“Oh shit. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be, it’s not your fault, I just get emotional about certain things, and everything is just building up. And he was just being overprotective, don’t worry about it. We’ll sort it out.”

“If you say so.” He gave me an unsure look.

It was night time now, around 8:00. I was laying on the lounge with Ronnie, no one else was around, but they should be home soon. We were watching the SpongeBob movie, I promised Ronnie he could pick the next one, I would have let him tonight but its my favourite movie in the whole world. The door opened and Bryan burst in, probably making sure it was me and not some other random with Ronnie. I could feel the tension in the air, Bryan was giving Ronnie an evil look. I turned to him and he looked at me.

“Get over it Bryan,” I laid my head back down on Ronnie’s chest and sighed. He ignored me and went to the back of the bus.

“Oi! You coming to the bar Ronald?” Bryan asked in an annoyed voice.

Ronnie looked down at me before speaking. “Sorry man, SpongeBob tonight.” Bryan had a ‘wtf’ look on his face and turned to leave and slammed the door on the way out. I leaned up and placed a soft kiss Ronnie’s perfect lips.

“Thank-you,” I smiled.

The movie was over and I was nearly falling asleep.

“Bed?” Ronnie asked me.

“Bed,” I nodded. We walked to the bunks in the back on the bus and Ronnie got into his bunk. I climbed in after him and he wrapped his arms around my waist the second I laid down. He kissed my neck and said goodnight, managed out a ‘night’ before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Osh My Gosh. ha.
sorry for the lack of updates :(
I've been SUPER busy with assignments and stuff. i still have more, but i'll try and make some time

sorry again