This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Signing Suprise

I woke up the next morning, well, it wasn’t exactly morning. It was probably around 1:00pm, the guys usually played play station in the middle of the day, don’t ask me why, I guessed it was a guy thing, just after they wake up, just before they go partying. I waked out to them, still half asleep, and sat on Ronnie lap.

“Morning,” I said sleepily. The guys replied with, hey or hi without taking their eyes off the TV. Ronnie just simply pecked my cheek. After a few minutes, I asked them what we’re doing today.

“We have a signing in 1 hour,” Bryan told me.

“Can I come?”

Ronnie answered, “Um, I don’t think you’d like it. Crazy fan girls will just be throwing themselves at me.”

“Do you not remember that I once was one of those crazy fan girls, and if I was not with you, I would be doing exactly the same thing as them?”

“But it’s different now.”

“Just let me come,” I looked at him pleadingly.

“Fine, but try not to get too jealous of them, they can’t help it, I mean, look at me” he smirked at me.

I laughed. “You’re not that irresistible,” I got off Ronnie, got dressed, straightened my hair and applied a little makeup. The signing is at a little record shop just down the road.

We arrived at the shop and there was already a line out the door, geez, this was going to take a while. I sighed. Ronnie wrapped his arm around my waist, basically all the girls gave me a death glare.

“You’re the one who said you wanted to-”

“I know, I know,” I cut him short, “I’ll be fine.” He kissed my forehead, smiled at me a little and walked over to the desks that had already been set out. I headed over to the CD section and started browsing through them. A few girls had come up to me, some where nice, other just plain bitchy. The first girl was sweet, and told me I was lucky. But I didn’t need her to tell me. But most of the other girls gave me dirty looks or called me a slut or something. I didn’t bother me to much, I know I’m not a slut, that’s why I haven’t slept with him yet. I just kept looking through the CD’s. So far I had a, Chiodos, All Time Low, Bring Me the Horizon and The Used CD. Someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around thinking it was just another fan girl. But it wasn’t.

“What are you doing?” Jake was standing in front of me. Great, just great. “Everyone has been looking for you!”

“I’m buying some CD’s. Maybe you shouldn’t have left me at the concert and everything would be normal.”

“I didn’t mean to leave you there.”

“Bullshit! You left with Sarah,” I’d never yelled at him like that before. Sarah was one of Jakes ex girlfriends, also my mortal enemy. Jake stared at me, obviously pissed that I was yelling at him, not only because I’ve never done that before, but also because we were in the middle of a shop. I could see Ronnie looking over at me with a worried look on his face, I have him a quick smile and turned back to Jake. He changed the subject, I let him, I didn’t want to yell either.

“So what’s been happening? I know you don’t live at home anymore, where are you staying, and more importantly why are you looking at CD’s when Escape the Fate are sitting right there in front of you, less that 10 meters away?”

“I’m doing good, great actually, well I have no money, no real home, but apart from that I’m doing fine. I’ve got a boyfriend, friends who I’m staying with and I’m not getting an autograph because I don’t need one,” I tried to avoid telling him about living with them, I knew I would freak out.

“Well when can meet the man of your dreams?”

“Do you really have to meet him?” now I was worrying.

“Yes I am you best friend, of course I do, I must approve of him before you do anything stupid.”

“Best friend?” I didn’t know where we stood after our fight.

“Of course I’m still you best friend!” he squealed and hugged me, “I broke up with Sarah by the way, I knew how much she upsets you. And you will always be my number one girl,” he gave me a huge smile. Hugged him and forgave him quickly. I’m still going to stay with the guys though.

“So can I meet this guy?” I’d hoped he wouldn’t ask again.

I hesitated and glanced over at Ronnie, “I guess you could, after the signing?”
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to the commenters.
and subscribers.

HEY! can one of you awesome people make me a banner, cos that would be just the coolest :D THANKS!