This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Movies

Ronnie and I were already awake, we were just laying there, happy to have each other. All that gross lovey dovey stuff.

“You know what?” Ronnie asked me.

“What?”

“I’m going to take you out today, we stay in here all day everyday, but also to make up for yesterday…Yeah! We can go to the movies, and then lunch, yup, lets do that.” He was getting a little excited, “Let’s get ready, yeah?”

“Ok, lets go.” I dressed up a little because it was kind of like a date. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=8904315) Dressy but not to dressy. Ronnie was dressed in his normal attire, black skinny jeans and a shirt of some band, today it was Atreyu.

We were in the car and Ronnie asked where he nearest movie theatre was. “There’s one just down the road, about 5 minutes away. I’ll tell you where to go.”

We arrived at the movies and were deciding what movie to see. We decided on the new Star Trek movie. I’ve never seen Star Trek before, so I have no idea what they’re like. Ronnie assured me it would be good, so I just went with it. We bought some M&M s and had a frozen coke to share. We sat at the back corner of the theatre, there weren’t many people there so we could sit anywhere. Most of the people were little kids with their parents or old computer geek guys. I pushed up the arm rest that separated us and rested my head on his shoulders. The ads finished and the movie started. I really wasn’t watching it, I did for about the first 5 minutes but then it got boring. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Ronnie was shaking me awake, “Shay, Shay wake up, the movie finished.” Shit, I slept through the whole thing? I rubbed my eyes and Ronnie smiled at me, “So, how’d you like the movie?” I punched him playfully in his arm and got up out of my seat. We walked out and decided to get lunch. We went to a restaurant just across the road, it wasn’t too fancy, which was good.

We sat in any seat and ordered. I got a salad, and Ronnie got a Beef Burger. Typical. We ate, talking about stuff, life, food, anything and everything. It’s amazing how much Ronnie had changed. I mean, a few weeks ago, he was out of control. The alcohol, a new girl every night, but he changed for me, and I don’t know why. It’s been only 2 weeks and he’s already made me trust him, I don’t know whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing.