This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Apologise

We arrived at the bus and Bryan went back to the party to get the others. I got some aspirin. I had a killer headache from all the crying. I crawled into mine and Ronnie’s bunk. There was a picture of us at the beach on the wall. I started to cry again, I laid down and curled up in the sheets. It was cold by myself. I cried myself to sleep. I could only sleep for an hour or less at a time, I just kept waking up.

I woke up for the fourth time that night. It was warmer than usual. I felt arms around my waist, at first it was comforting. Then I realized. I turned around to see who it was. Ronnie. I shoved him out of the bunk and he fell hard on the floor. He stood back up and looked at me

“What was that for?” he asked.

“Get. Out.”

“You don’t mean that,” he was still drunk. He tried to climb back in but I pushed him back again.

“Get the fuck away Ronnie!” I think he got the point and went to the kitchen and started slamming thing around everywhere. I knew I’d never get any sleep now so I got up and decided to pack my stuff.

“What are you doing?” he asked me.

“Leaving.”

“Why?”

“Ronnie you promised. You promised me you wouldn’t. So what do you do first chance you get? Go cheat!”

“I’m sorry, you just have to get over it.”

Get over it? Get over it!?,” I was pissed now, “you know what? Fuck you Ronnie, Fuck you.” I quickly grabbed all my stuff and went to leave. Before I could, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss. I immediately pushed him away, slapped him and stormed out. I saw Ronnie get back into bed through the window. I walked to Jakes house, with all of my stuff.

Ronnie's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. Bryan.

“Fuck off, I’m sleeping.”

“Ronnie, get the fuck up, Shay is gone. Where is she?” I sat up straight. I looked around my bunk, she wasn’t there alright. “All her stuffs gone, Radke, you’ve fucking done it this time!”

“What the fuck did I do? We have to go and look for her.” I went to get up and look when Bryan pushed be back down, it made me dizzy because of my killer hangover.

“Do you really remember what you did?” I shook my head, I was getting worried now. “At the party, you and Shay were dancing then you went off to get some drinks but she stayed to dance with me. You were gone for half an hour so she went to look for you. You were on the couch, with some slut, she came over to pull you and her apart. You basically told her she didn’t matter and went up to have some nice sex! Do you have any idea how much you hurt her Ronnie? She cried for hours, she actually believed you! She loved you. She was curled up out the front bawling her eyes out! Not to mention she could hear you to upstairs. Did you have fun?!” He spat. She loved me, fuck

“Fuck! I have to get her, apologise.”

“No way! I highly doubt she’ll ever want to see you again. You stay here and the rest of us will go out and look for her.” I sighed and laid back down.

Why did I do this? Why am I such a fucking man whore? Gahh. Bryan burst back in and chucked a piece of paper at me. I opened it and started reading.

Hey, if you are reading this then you know I have gone, don’t worry, I haven’t gone suicidal or anything.

Max, Robert, Bryan, I love you all so much. I can’t thank you enough. You’ve done so much for me. I was just some chick at the concert. Thank you so fucking much. We’ll keep in touch ok? Whenever you guys are in town.
I love you.


Wait, where am I? I flipped the page over looking for something for me. They I saw it, in big fat letters.

FUCK YOU!

Ah shit. I laid back down and went to sleep, I had a killer hangover and the boys wouldn’t let me do anything. I just have to wait. I’ll call her later I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment if you like