This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

So Familiar

We finished our shopping and had, lets just say, more than enough new outfits to wear to the concert. We were walking out of Hot Topic to find something to eat. We had decided just to get Starbucks – quick and easy.

“Shit! I gotta go, mums gonna be pissed.” Jake yelled, “I’ll see you later Shay.”

“Bye” I gave him a hug and he ran towards his car and drove off.

I knew I would be sad again once he left. It’s always like that with me. I started to walk away towards the exit. I wondered why Jake had stuck with me through everything. My ex-friends didn’t, they left, told me I was to much to handle. But I’m better now, all I needed was a friend, a true friend who would stick up for me in everything, who loved me for who I was. Maybe if they had stayed with me I would be even better than I am now.

“Fuck, I’m sorry” I had run into someone. I looked up and saw a gorgeous face staring at me. He was covered in tattoos, most were of robots or monsters. And DAMN was he fine. Except for the fact he knew he was, total tool!

“N-no, it’s ok, don’t worry about it.” His face, it looked so familiar, but I couldn’t work out who it was. I smiled at him a little and walked past. I walked home to give me time to think

RONNIE’S POV

I was touring in California with my band, Escape The Fate. The bad thing about California is, the girls are a lot smarter, they don’t just sleep with anyone. This is why I ended up in this situation anyway.

I was walking to Starbucks, I needed time to think, coffee always works. Audrey just broke up with me. She went on about me cheating and hooking up with other chicks. She knew I did that, that’s how we met, at a bar, I fucked her, but I stayed. She knows even if we’re going out I’ll still fuck other chicks.

I ran into someone while the argument was replaying in my head, someone very small.

“Fuck, I’m sorry.” I instantly looked down at the girl, se looked about 19. She was wearing and Escape The Fate t-shirt. Perfect. She’s the exact thing I need to get over Audrey. All I need to do now was lure her into my apartment. That shouldn’t be to hard, she thought I was sexy. I could tell by the way she was looking at me and my tats. And she was hot, looks like she would be good in the bedroom.

“N-no, it’s ok, don’t worry about it.” She smiled a little at me then quickly walked off.

I stood there stunned, she just walked off. Since when has that ever happened to me? Girls basically get naked themselves and beg for me. I turned around to talk to her again but she wasn’t there. Oh well, she’ll be at the concert, I’ll just have to look a little. Even if she isn’t there, there’s a lot of other girls who would do anything for me. I started walking again, to my beloved coffee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ronnie's Here! HOORAY!

Guys, you need to comment or i dont know if the story's going alright :(
I have 14 readers, 5 subscribers and only 2 people commented :(
It only takes a minute. Just give me some feedback
Im not gonna update unless i get some comments
:(