This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Stay Away

“Uh, Shay?” Bryan was shaking me awake.

“Mmhhmm?”

“Your parents said they don’t want you back in their house.”

“What?! Why didn’t you wake me?”

“You were so tired, I let you sleep. Then went and told them about last night. Then they yelled at me. So I left to get you.”

“Oh.” I sat up in the bed.

“Is there anywhere you could stay? Or rent an apartment or something?” Bryan looked worried.

“I don’t have any money, but I suppose I could go back to Jake’s.”

“Is it ok if we droop you off at his hou- Hey! I aint letting you back near him after he left you.”

“Bryan, its fine. I’ll just tell his parents, they’ll let me.”

“No way. We still got another month here until warped tour so you can stay with us until we have to leave.

“I cant stay with you! Your fucking rockstars, you don’t want me dragging you down, always being on you bus, eating your food. You’ve known me for not even a day.”

“We like you though Shay, we trust you, I’ll even help you get a job so you have some money when we have to leave.”

“No.”

“Yes”

Bryan dragged to the front door of my house and told me to get my stuff.

“Don’t worry mum, I’m not staying, I’m leaving, moving out, never going to see you again hopefully.”

“Don’t you give me that attitude, young lady. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” God, that bitch yelled loud.

“What do you think I’m doing?” I replied with “that attitude” just for added effect.

I went to walk out the door when my sister called out to me

“Goodbye beloved sister dear.” [Note the sarcasm]

I stopped walked up to her, slapped her and walked out the door with my suitcase. I got to the front lawn and burst out laughing. The whole band looked at me strangely, their looks asked me what was going on.

“Slapped. Alexis,” it was all I could say in one breath. Slapping her was basically my life aspiration, other than moving out of home, which I was kind of doing now.

I ran up to the band and hugged them all and thanked them for letting me stay for a while. I came up to hug Ronnie and thank him. The hug was weird dunno how, but it felt kinda, I don’t know, sexual, if a hug can be sexual. I looked at his tattoo’s, Ronnie was the guy I ran into at the shops the other day. How did I not notice, am I really that stupid?

“I ran into you at the shops the other day didn’t I?” I asked him.

“Yup.”

“Thought so, you still look like a crazed sex maniac.” I smiled and went inside to put my stuff away. I heard to guys telling Ronnie he got burned and stuff like that. Max came into the bus and high fived me.

“Yeah! Girl power”

I laughed at his childishness and went back to packing away my clothes.

I finished my packing and Robert was showing me around the bus and giving me some rules:
1. I have to shit in a bag if I need to while the bus is moving, which will be hardly ever because we’re gonna be parked in a caravan park or something like that.
2. Leave all “girly stuff” away from view because they don’t like to see it
3. And last of all, stay away from Ronnie. Everyone seems to be telling me this. But I guess its for the best.

RONNIE’S POV

Wow, I never saw this coming. They invited the girl to stay with us until we have to start to move again. That’s a whole month. More than enough time to get her, probably more than once. I just hoped she wouldn’t get to attatched to me. She’ll just be another good fuck, a very nice looking fuck.

I watched her run up and hug all of us after going spastic at her mum. She came up to me, I made sure the hug was sexual, it would make her want me. I’ve done this before. TRUST ME. It works, so goddamn well. It won’t be too long now.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i havent updated in a while. ive been writing the rest of the chapters besause i've just een making this up as i go along. LOL

comment guys. if your going to SUBSCRIBE please take the time to comment at least once.
You may think others will comment. but they dont. updates will become scarse

thank-you to the people that do comment. you guys keep me writing :)