This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Your Drunk

It was my first night on the bus and it was actually better than I had expected. I was in Bryan’s bed. (Not like that!) He had given up his bed so I wouldn’t have to sleep on the couch. We were starting to become really close, he was like my big brother. Even though we’d only known each other for a day or so, he still looked out for me, I knew he would always have my back.

It was probably 11:00pm or something like that. The band and I were playing halo. Yet again. And I was beating their rockstar asses. Robert would always be pissed because he doesn’t believe in-

“I believe that girls should suck at Halo and boys should be awesome at it!”

I guess Robert just answered that for you. We played for a good 3 hours before I went to bed. I didn’t actually get to sleep until 2am, I was thinking, about what you ask? About a lot of things, like Ronnie, what my parents are doing, Ronnie, why escape the fate are being so nice to me, Ronnie, and what I’m going to do when they have to go on tour again. I don’t know why I was thinking about Ronnie, I mean, all he wants is sex, sex and possibly some more sex. I know he’s trying to get in my pants. He’s very touchy feely, it’s weird. This may sound weird, but I think I’m starting to like him. I know he’s just going to drop me like a hot potato and pretend it never happened. But I can’t help who I like, its not like a want to. He doesn’t like me back anyway.

Eventually I must have fallen asleep because next thing I knew I was being shaken awake by none other than Mr. Max Green, he wanted me to show him how to wash clothes.

“You’re a stupid head,” I laughed. Max just pouted back at me.

FAST FORWARD

My 5th night here and they’ve already dragged me to a party. Don’t get me wrong, I love parties, but I don’t handle the alcohol very well. I’ll usually do something I’ll regret the next day, unless there’s someone who takes me home before I get to drunk. Somehow I don’t think anyone will do that this time. They’ll probably be just as drunk as me. Oh well, I wasn’t going to stop them from bringing me there. Ronnie wasn’t going though, I don’t know why, I thought he would go to any party that involved alcohol and blonde haired girls with big boobs in really short skirts. Oh well. His loss I guess.

We arrived at this house, it was huge, a mansion. Whoever it was, was obviously rich. Bryan took me inside without knocking and dragged me over to a group of 3 guys, they told me it was their house. We talked for a while, just about stuff, how we met, about me, random stuff. Bryan went off to the bar, to get us drinks I think. He got the guys beer and me some fruity looking thing. I don’t know what it was but it tasted good so I drunk it.

You see. I’m lightweight. So that one drink made me a little tipsy, I could still make decisions, but I just wanted more alcohol.

I had been at the party for only 2 hours and I had 8 tequila shots and I’m pretty sure I was smashed.

“Come on Shay. Lets get you home.” Bryan grabbed me by the arm and started to drag me out. He wasn’t drunk, he still drove me back to the bus in a rent-a-car they had while they were in Cali.

“Noooooo. I want to stay, stay, stay here with youuu.”

“No, you’re coming with me. We don’t want you doing anything stupid do we?”

“Noooooo. Wait! Yeeees. Wait! Noooo.”

Bryan sighed and drove me back to the bus.

RONNIE’S POV

“Oi, Ronnie dude, wake up.” Bryan yelled at me.

“What do you want? I’m sleeping faggot.” I groaned pulling the sheets over his my.

“You need to get up. Shay got really drunk and I need to go back to the party. Don’t do anything stupid to her. Just get her to go to bed or something.”

I heard the door slam closed and I groaned to get up and see what Shay had done to herself. This may sound weird but, I think I’m starting to like her. I know if I do anything with her I’ll just drop her and pretend it never happened. Its not like I wanted to like her, I can’t control who I like. She doesn’t like me anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
thnks for the comments guys :)
i really appreciate it. they make me so happy :D

and im not going to be able to update for a little while because my laptot is getting fixed and it has all my stories on it :( sorry. i really am.