How She Became His Everything

Unaware

Back at Gerard's place, Jane was looking shy and quiet.

"Anybody need any coffee?" Gerard asked as he head to the kitchen. "I'll be letting you get to know each other as I make me some." He then added.

Jane sat on the couch facing Lynn and Frank as he had his arm around her still.
Lynn wasn't quite in the mood for conversations.

"So, Jane," Frank then said, trying to break the awkward silence and the weird exchange of looks. "How long have you two been together?"

"Uhm," Jane hesitated smiling nicely. "It's been almost a month now."

"Oh," he added trying to say just about anything. "That's uh, good, looks like it's getting serious huh."

"We're kind of taking it slow," she started explaining. "But everything's ok so far," paused then added: "So are you two together?"

"Well," Frank smiled widely, deciding to lighten Lynn up a little, added: "you know...She wants me so badly we all know it...But I'm not sure, I'm just too good you know?"

Lynn smiled lightly as she poked him on the arm but Jane didn't really get it as she nodded and said: "Oh, you look like a really cute couple."

Frank didn't bother explaining it to her as Lynn didn't even listen in the first place, she was in deep thoughts again, thoughts of what happened to her earlier."

"So," Gerard interrupted coming back in with the coffee. "What do you guys think of my sweet Jane?" He asked sitting next to her.

"She's a uh, nice.....girl," Frank replied.

"I know, isn't she?" Gerard smiled to then look at Lynn, waiting for her to say something, but she was looking away. He called her name but she was so into it that she didn't hear him.

A couple of seconds later she evetually snapped out of it as Frank poked her. Lynn looked at them as if she had just gotten out of a coma looking around and then said: "What?"

"I said, what do you think of Jane?" Gerard repeated his question.

"You know it's ok sweetie they barely know me anyway," Jane whispered to Gerard.

"I need to take a shower," Lynn then added out of nowhere, standing up.

Gerard got angry, he didn't really know what was going on, so he followed her to the bedroom and said: "What's wrong with you?"

"I just needed to take a shower that's all," she replied plainly, getting some clothes out of the closet.
As she was heading to the bathroom with her clothes, he grabbed her by the arm and said: "Why are you acting this way? What the fuck did I do?" She turned to face him, that's when he looked at her and saw the saddness in her eyes, they were still a little red.

"Are... Are you ok?" He asked looking worried all of a sudden.

"I'm fine," she replied.

He placed both of his hands on her shoulders lowering his head to her eye level as he added: "What's wrong Lynn?"

"Your friend..." She started, looking down.

"What friend?" He asked frowning.

"He was back..." She said, unable to find another way to explain this to him.

"What?" Gerard asked irritated. "I don't understand, would you please talk properly so I would get you?"

She wanted to tell him, but she started having flashbacks, she could still smell his sweaty hand on her mouth, she was so annoyed she couldn't add any more words and her hands got numb and weak again when she remembered the dirty words he said to her when he intended to drop her clothes on the floor.

It didn't take long till Frank followed them, he noticed that she was getting disturbed again so he wrapped his arms around her to calm her as he looked at Gerard and said: "Why the hell did you leave her alone?"

"That is too fucking weird for me to understand!" Gerard exclaimed in anger.

Frank was about to explain as they heard the door knock and Gerard stormed out to answer it as Frank walked Lynn back to the living room...
There he was, Bob, standing in front looking all worried and two police officers right behind him.
"What the fuck?" Gerard mumbled looking at them as the drug deal immediately hit his head.