Demolition Lovers

VII

Gerard sat outside on the front steps. Frank and Luna were inside giggling and being all 'in love' and shit. He got up and walked slowly to his car. He turned the keys in the ignition and started driving, but he didn't know where.
---

"Where's Gerard?" Luna asked after a while. Frank looked around.

"I thought he was in here," He answered.

Luna's phone started ringing a few minutes later.
"Hello?" She answered. The number was unfamiliar.

"Is this...Luna?" A male voice asked. Luna glanced at Frank.

"Yes, who's calling?" She asked.

"This is Detective Russell Adams, we think we just found Gerard Way. We need you to come down to the hospital and identify. We found him lying on the side of the road, no car, no I.D., no nothing. One of the nurses said she thought it was Gerard Way, but his face is so badly swollen we can't be sure. We tried contacting his parents, but on one would answer. You're number one on his speed dial," Detective Adams explained.

Luna was frozen in place. Was Gerard dead? No. She had almost lost her boyfriend. She wouldn't lose her other friend.

"Thank you," She choked out. Frank stared at her worriedly.

"What's wrong?" He asked nervously.

"Come on," She said, "we're going to the hospital."
♠ ♠ ♠
filler! sorry ive ben gone so long, but ive had a lot of shit going on.