‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

All together.

Frank's POV;

As much as I enjoyed touring with the guys, it became time to take a teensy little break. Since Projekt Revolution was coming up, we had about two weeks to just relax at home and stuff.

For the first week I brought Alliyson to my apartment and moved her in, getting her all situated in my house. We got all her stuff shipped from Florida, courtesy of John and basically cleaned up my house.

I also got my dogs back from my mom and Alliyson also decided she wanted a puppy too, but one without fur because she's allergic. So we went to the shelter and got her a Shar Pei puppy that she named Button Iero. Why? I have no fucking idea. She says it's cute, a cute name for a cute dog. But it's fine; Button Iero gets along great with Sinatra, I think, the most. The other two don't really bother him much.

After spending the first week or so home, Alliyson and I decided to travel around a bit, visit people we haven't seen in forever. We even caught up with Mikey (after Alliyson and I left him a million messages saying we miss him) and Alicia and hung out with them, and Gerard.

Since Gerard and she-who-must-not-be-named (Harry Potter reference, booyah! I'm so cool...) broke up, Gerard had to sell his apartment because it's too big. So for the last three days or so, he's staying with Alliyson and I, which is no problem at all. It's my band mate and Alliyson and my best friend so of course it's cool.

It was the afternoon Gerard was supposed to come over, apparently 'International MCR day' among the fans and what were Alliyson and I doing? Being lazy and not doing a damn thing. We're supposed to go visit my mom and dad eventually, because I told my dad about Alliyson, who told my uncle, who told his wife, who told my mom, who flipped cause I didn't tell her, and is determined to meet her. Yeah, my family just works like that.

When I woke up, I wondered how I'd fallen asleep in the first place. Last thing I remember doing was watching some DVD with Alliyson on the couch in the living room. But she must've woken me up and threw me down onmy our bed to sleep properly, sincemy our couch isn't comfy. I looked over at her beside me, her face lying softly on the pillow under her head as she breathed in and out slowly. I brushed some of her hair behind her ear, some which had fallen in her face during her slumber and got off the bed slowly to get to the bathroom without waking her.

Fuck, that reminded me. I had to make her coffee or else she'd be on me like bees on honey.

I quickly looked at myself in the mirror, peed (that's as simple as it's gonna get people), washed my hands and started to brush my teeth. I heard a distant shuffling and grunting and then Helena started playing from my room. I spat and rinsed out my mouth and toothbrush and walked into my room, baffled.

Of course, I should've known.

Alliyson was awake now, sprawled acrossmy our bed and Helena was playing from somewhere. She glanced at me in the doorway and started to giggle, waving at me.

"Morning sweetness!" She chirped and went back to humming and tapping her fingers across her stomach.

I just shook my head and walked over to the end of the bed and folded my arms, looking down at the girl I called my own.

Somehow, when I slept I seemed to lift up her shirt, whether it be a tank top or a t-shirt, I lift it up and leave my hand on her waist or her stomach. But when I wake up, it's not in that position anymore. Today was no different, her white tank top was lifted of course and her tattoo peaked out at me, stopping right before her waistline where her green shorts started. Her bellybutton was showing too.

"Whatcha looking at?" Alliyson screeched over the music. "Freak!" She added and attempted to kick me but only barely brushed her foot against the dark purple material of my pajama shorts.

"You," I explained. I put my hands on my hips like a girl. "Got a problem?"

"Maybe I do," she snapped and sat up a little bit, her legs still spread out and attempted to re-do her ponytail. "I don't like you...observin' me."

"I'll observe you if I wanna!" I replied and stared down at her crossly as she stuck out her tongue. Since she knows I'm watching she attempted to re-adjust her tank top (built in bra, she explained before), taking down the straps to move the bra part left and right before slipping them back on and then pulling down the bottom part.

"Why do you like...molest me, in your sleep?" She asked, her eyes alight with mischief.

"'Cause sometimes you don't let me in the real world so I have to do it in dream world."

"You could just ask," she chuckled and leaned back on her hands. "I do belong to you now, according to the guys."

I looked at her left hand where the ring was that we had bought together. It was a simple silver band, just like mine. Nothing too serious, just a promise ring if anything. Alliyson looked down to where I was looking and pointed at me, using her finger to gesture at me to come over to her.

I stood on the bed with my knees and then got down on my hands too and kind of crawled over to her, never loosing eye contact. Not wanting to be too far away from the edge since I did have to go get her that damn coffee, I stopped and she slid down towards me and as soon as she was close enough I closed the gap between our lips.

As soon as I came in contact with those stupid freaking lip rings I felt my heart sort of leap and I shivered. Alliyson ran her fingers through my now way-too-long-but-I-don't-care-hair and pulled me down towards her, hovering over her wasn't doing enough. Our hips bumped against each other and I lost it, parting her lips for her and dove inside her mouth, lapping up her tongue until she moaned in response. At that note, my other hand sneakily touched her lower back and slid up and then down, agonizingly slow until she arched her back, her front grinding into me and I smirked into the kiss. I was probably driving her crazy.

Alliyson's hand slipped out of my hair though and down my chest until it reached the waistband of my pants and toyed with it, pulling it to snap against my skin and right before she reached-

BRING! BRING! BRING!

Are you serious? The door just had to ring right? Right when I'm about to get some, for the first time in like...probably a day or so, and someone had to interrupt me.

I thought she didn't hear it until she pulled back, panting heavily and smirked at me.

"Go get the door honey."

I groaned, "No! Let's just pretend we didn't hear it..." I dove back on her and started kissing her collarbone until she giggled.

"Frank, whoever it is knows we're home cause the music gives us away."

"I. Don't. Care," I muttered and slid down to her chest, nipping the skin between my teeth and my lips and moved her shirt back up with my other hand, the one not supporting me.

"Fraaaaaaaank," Alliyson whined, smacking me lightly on the head while the doorbell continued ringing. "Go get the door and I'll get you a present."

"What kind of present?" I said, becoming automatically alert and pulled away to look at her in interest.

"You'll see," she chuckled and pecked me quickly. "Now go," peck, “Get," another peck, “The door." Then she pushed me away and off the bed until I stood up on my own and threw open the door, groaning all the while.

Bella and Button Iero sat on the armchair in the living room, the other two nowhere to be seen and yipped when I came in the room. I ordered them to shut up and clamored towards the door, the bell still ringing and pissing me the fuck off.

Whoever this was, was gonna get it when I opened the door.

"Don't tell my dog to shut up you cattle humping little twat," Alliyson yelled from the other room. "Button, come here darling!" And at that, the dog jumped off the chair and ran towards Alliyson's voice.

I tore open the door and came face to face with the person, and growled, "WHAT DO YOU WANT!"

"Listen pipsqueak," Gerard snapped, pushing me out of the way to throw in two suitcases and handed me a cup holder with three Starbucks cups and a bag that had the same logo. "It's fucking pouring out and I even bothered to get you two coffee and you come yellin' in my face? What the hell."

I closed the door with my elbow and locked it, taking the breakfast into the kitchen and put it on the counter of the eat in part, looking back at Gerard who was muttering curses while he peeled off his soaking wet black parka.

"Is it really raining?" Alliyson squeaked, coming out of our room not looking much the same except she had Button in her arms and she sat him down on the floor. "Ooh, Coffee!"

Gerard and I sighed in unison, becoming used to this routine. Alliyson walked into the kitchen part and picked up the one covered in whipped cream and turned to Gerard while I carried his bags into Mikey's old room/his new room.

"Para moi?" She asked and he nodded. When I came back she was walking around the kitchen, probably looking for something to eat since she already had her coffee, Button Iero at her feet yipping.

Gerard went into his room to change so I went behind Alliyson and wrapped my arms around her waist, as she stood frustrated in the middle of the kitchen.

"What's wrong gorgeous?"

"Nothing," she said and reached for her Frappuchino thing and sipped on it quietly, then pulled out the straw and started licking the whipped cream.

"Cream me," I said and she got a bunch on the straw and put one end in her mouth so I licked off my part from behind her. I kept one arm around her and got my own drink, an ice latte thing and sipped on it next to her.

"What the hell are you two, high schoolers?" Gerard snapped, coming into the living room in different clothes now with Sinatra in his hands. "And you forgot to tell me that this was in my bed." He set him down on the floor where he joined Button Iero and they started yipping and snuggling each other.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly, still drinking and turned to Alliyson who shrugged and separated herself from me.

"What are we going to eat?" She asked out loud to no one in general.

"Well I know I'm eating a muffin thing...or whatever it is," Gerard grinned, grabbing the bag to pull it out and start munching on it, and taking a couple sips from his own iced latte.

"Way to get us breakfast, Way. Ha ha, I made a funny," Alliyson chuckled and I laughed with her at her really bad attempt at a joke.

"That was so bad…" Gerard sighed and took his breakfast over to the living room. "How do you deal with her, Frank?"

"I guess it's cause I love her," I mumbled and set my drink down and went to the refrigerator, seeing nothing inside but milk, Oreo Jell-o snacks Alliyson insisted we buy, alcohol (cause Alliyson insisted, again) and an assortment of other stuff. I closed the door and looked atop the fridge at the cereal and the bread and decided cereal was enough, reaching for the Lucky Charms box, because Lucky Charms pwn.

Gerard started laughing from the living room, and turned on the TV, "Iero's too short!"

I heard Alliyson sigh and then her hand was on my bare back, pushing me aside and she grabbed the box and handed it to me. "Leave him alone, he can be short."

"And whys that? Alliyson, in shoes you're taller than him."

"So? And what? Literally, I am about one inch taller," she explained, pulling out two bowls and two spoons. "So what does it matter? As long as his dicks big..."

"Hey!" He called. "Didn't need to hear that!"

"Well now you have," I laughed, pouring enough cereal in both bowls to suffice Alliyson and my hunger and closed up the box, handing it to Alliyson while I fetched for the milk.

"Ugh," Gerard groaned. "My virgin ears."

"Your ears won't be virgins while you're staying here," I stated, pouring the milk and closing it, also handing it to Alliyson and carried both bowls and spoons into the living room with me. "You're going to hear a lot of rated R things."

"Great," Gerard mumbled, setting his now empty bag on the table and went back to his iced latte, Alliyson putting our drinks on the coffee table and took her bowl from me, and a spoon and began on her breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't you just love them?
I DO<3