Status: Finished!!

What I Go To School For

Star Struck

Image
The summer was officialy over. Today was the first day of school; the start of my sohpmore year. I walked to school, the sun already beating down on me, wishing I had taken my mom's offer to drive me to school. My tank top giving little relief from the heat. My converse clad feet directing me towards my high school. I pushed my long wavy brown hair out of my face and put an earbud in so i could listen to my iPod. "A Little Bit Longer" by the Jonas Brothers blasted from my headphones. I played with the necklece around my neck. It was the diabetes awarness neclece, the one from Nick Jonas's website. I never go anywhere without that necklece, it's like my goodluck charm.
I stopped in my tracks as the school came into veiw, there were news vans from every news station in the state. As confused as I was I had to continue walking or else be late on the first day of school. I walked to my locker and put in the combination, that I now know by heart. The excited chatter of the halls quieted down and was replaced by excited screams. I turned to look at what al the ecitment was about. That's when I saw him. I reconized him instantly, his perfect curly hair, deep brown eyes, and rolled up checkered shirt and dark skinny jeans. I looked at him, probably looking very unattractive, as he walked towards me. He smiled warmly at me as he paseed, teeth and all. I stood in silence as I thought about that amazing smile, a smile very rarely seen. I walked to my homeroom class like a zombie.
I didn't look at any of the other students as I walked up to the teachers desk to find out where I sat. I followed the teachers instrctions to a seat in the back of the room, where I would hopefully not be bothered.
"Hi."
I looked up at the person sitting next to me.My heart skipped a beat as I looked into those beautiful brown eyes.
"Hi." My voice came out in an unattractive squeak.
"I'm Nick." He said politly.
"Um...I'm...I'm Bobbi." I stuttered.
He continued to smile at me while he thougfht of something else to say.
"So...Um why are you here?" I asked nervously.
"What do you mean?" He asked tilting his to the side in confusion.
"I...I mean...Shouldn't you be...Um..." I souldn't put the words together.
"I wanted to go to school like a normal kid." He said laughing a little.
His laugh mesmerized me.
"What about your brothers?"I asked. His laugh had calmed me down a little.
"Joe is going to school here too, he's a senior. And Kevin graduated already." Nick replied with a shrug.
"Oh." Was my briliant response.
The teacher, Mrs. Brown, stood in front of the class and lectured us about good school manners and bad.
The bell rang signaling the end of homeroom.
"Hey Bobbi do you think you could show me around school?" Nick asked me as we walked towards the door.
"Um...Yeah." I replied blushing.
"Great." Nick smiled at me again, sending my heart to beat ten times faster then normal.
'Well this should be an interesting year.' I thought to myself as Nick and I walked to first period.
♠ ♠ ♠
well I hope you all liked this!
Comment. subscribe.
banner by: BellaJonas
Image Bobbi's outfit
(i have that neclece, and I really do wear it everyday) =]