Status: Finished!!

What I Go To School For

Comfortable

Image

The first three classes Nick and I got to know each other and eventually I became immune to his presence. I learned a lot about Nick and his life before the fame. Talking to him made the feelings I had for him, before we met, grow more. We stayed away from topics that were too personal, like ny family and his past relationships.
Now it was half way through the day and lunch time. I walked Nick to the food line and talked excitedly about my friends, who I unfortunatly don't have any classes with.
"Now you get to meet my friends!" I said smiling widly at Nick.
Nick smiled and followed behind me to a table in the back of the cafeteria where my friends sat.
"Leslie!" I called.
A girl with dirty blonde hair turned to look in my direction. I waved and then walked faster.
"Hey!" Leslie said smiling at me as I set my tray down on the table.I sat down next to her and Nick sat next to me.
"Oh, Leslie this is Nick. Nick this is one of my best friends Leslie Metz." I said introducing them.
"Hi." Leslie said and then turned her attention to me. " Have you seen Frank yet?"
"No. He's probably with Sarah somewhere." I said with a shrug. My other best friend Frank Lapar and his girlfriend Sarah Cloud are always together so it's not that big of a surprise when they walked into the cafeteria hand in hand.
Frank sat across from me and Sarah went to find one of her friends.
"Hey Bobbi." Frank greeted smiling at me. Frank is the big brother I've always wanted, even though I'm older then him.
"Hey Frank." I smiled back.
Frank looked over at Nick who was sitting silent beside me.
"Frank this is nick. Nick this is my best friend Frank."
Nick looked up at Frank and smiled then looked back at his tray of food.
Frank gave me a confused look which I replied with a shrug. Just then Sarah showed up taking Frank's attention.
"Are you getting shy?" I whispered to Nick.
"No." Nick said quickly. He looked at me for a second then looked away again.
"Don't worry about it. I think your cute when your shy." I said smiling warmly at Nick.
Nick's cheeks were a faint pink as he smiled back.

* * * *

It wasw now the end of the day, time to go home. I walked beside Nick out the doors and towards the parking lot.
"So how are you getting home?" Nick asked as we neared the end of the parking lot.
"Walking." I said miserably.
"We can give you ride home." Nick said sounding hopeful.
"Oh Ok. Thanks." I said glad I didn't have to walk.
We walked towards a car at the end of the parking lot, in a comfortable silence. Nick's hand brushed against mine, sending my heart into a frenzy. I could feel my cheeks heat up in a blush.
"Hurry up Nick!"
I looked up and saw Joe's head sticking out of the car's window.
My heart skipped a beat when I realized I was going to be riding in a car with the Jonas Brothers.
Nick looked past Joe's head into the car.
"Hey Kevin can we give my friend a ride home?"
I didn't hear what he answered but Nick turned to me and opened the door.
"Ladies first."
I smiled at him and climbed into the car, Nick following.
"Hi i'm Kevin." The eldest jonas said.
"I'm Joe." Joe looked back at me smiling, an extreamly breath taking smile.
"Hi. I'm....um..."
"Bobbi." Nick finished for me.
"Oh um...yeah." I sat back and closed my eyes. I just made a total fool of myself.
"Hey, you alright." Nick whispered.
"No." I mumbled.
"It's not that big of a deal. They didn't notice." Nick said. " Besides your cute when your nervous."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i took so long to update!
I hope you liked this chapter!
Comment!
oh and did you guys hear "Before The Storm" ?the song Nick and Miley wrote. if you haven't go now! and tell me what you think. do you think they should get back together?
Anyways, comment and subscribe!