Status: Finished!!

What I Go To School For

Image

Bobbi never thought her sophmore year would be anything special, just another boring school year. She was so wrong. She befriends Nick Jonas, the new kid in school. Everyone knows Nick, seeing as he is from the famous band the Jonas Brothers.
Now Bobbi, with the help of Nick and his family, most face her past demons.
(the story should be better than this description.)

Disclaimer:I do not own the Jonas Brothers.
story tittle from: What I Go To School For by the Jonas Brothers
  1. Star Struck
    I reconized him instantly, his perfect curly hair, deep brown eyes, and rolled up checkered shirt and dark skinny jeans.
  2. Comfortable
    "I think your cute when your shy."
  3. The Jonas Family
    "It's nice to meet you."
  4. Jokes And Misunderstandings
    "Nice Dance Moves."
  5. Secrets Don't Make Friends
    "I came to see you."
  6. Who Knew Awkward Silences Hurt This Much
    "You know this is probably the best day of her life."
  7. No Need To Explain
    "No I have to explain, I don't know why, I just have to." He said shaking his head.
  8. Bad For My Health
    (Read authors note please.) "You're so beautiful its hard for me to think sometimes when I'm around you." He whispered, his breathe hitting the back of my neck. "Your amazing."
  9. What's Wrong With One Kiss? Everything.
    I was hyper aware that we were closer then we should have been, and getting closer. His hand cupped my cheek and his eyes fluttered closed at the same moment mine did
  10. The Rain Hides Her Tears
    This wasn't like how I felt about Nick, this was more of a physical attraction to Alec.
  11. Take A Chance At Happiness
    "Hurt her and I will be forced to chop certain body parts off, got that?" She asked with an innocent smile.
  12. Fun Times and Tough Lies
    He was the person who was unknowingly saving me from my horrible life and bringing something happy to it.
  13. Protective Brothers Always Get In The Way
    Of course a special moment like this had to be ruined by a very nosy older brother.
  14. Kiss Me, Take Away The Pain
    I had no idea what to do in this situation, I was completely clueless.
  15. Part Of The Family
    "And the two of you have become like daughters to me. So you can understand why I'd feel protective of you, right?"
  16. Save Me
    His voice was void of any emotion which made me cringe at the sound.
  17. Party Hardy
    Parties are not my thing. Not only do I not know what to wear but I also don't know how to act.
  18. I Will Always Protect You
    Nick kissed the back of my hand. “I’ll be here to protect you.”
  19. Ignore The Whispers And Stares
    Joe looked down at his hands which had curled into fists. "He was bragging about you."
  20. Sorry
    Please Read
  21. Arcade Games
    I pulled Joe into the arcade and quickly walked around the first set of games, at last I saw Nick, but as we got closer I saw he wasn’t alone.
  22. Someone Always Gets Hurt When It Comes To The Truth
    It was like I was in a dream, a bad dream, but a dream nonetheless.
  23. Bad Endings, New Beginnings
    Time for a new start.
  24. The End...For Now
  25. Sequal