Status: Finished!!

What I Go To School For

The End...For Now

Image

I put the last box of my things onto the moving truck that would take it to my grandmothers. In the last three weeks all of mine and Kyrstens plans were made. We woud stay with our grandma for as long as we can. I was able to convince the Jonas's we should drop all charges against Alec. I wanted a fresh start and worrying about the Alec drama wasn't going to help me forget my past. Nick and I never speak about what happened between us, we hardly speak at all. Out of the whole family Nick seemed to care the least about me leaving, he was the only one who didn't try to stop me.

I walked into the house and waited in the kitchen for Denise and Kyrsten. Denise was going to drive us to my grandma's and help us settle in. I know Joe wanted to go with to but it would be too hard for me to have to say goodbye after sitting in a car together.

"Hey, are you done loading the truck?"

I smiled at my best friend as he came to stand next to me. "Yep, thanks for helping."

"Of course." Joe said. "I'm going to miss you,kid."

I wrapped my arms around him and burried my face in his shirt. He hugged me gently to him in an affectionate embrace.

"I love you, Joe."

"I love you too, Bobbi." He said quietly. "we'll see each other as often as possible!"

"I know." I siad holding back tears.

We stayed liek that until Denise called for me to come outside. The rest of the Jonas family was waiting by the truck. I hugged Kevin and Frankie and told them to keep in touch, I even gave Kevin Sr. a hug and thanked him for everything he did for us. Joe I saved for last, because I knew he would be hte hardest.

"We'll call each other every night, right?" Joe asked with his famous smile.

"Every night." I agreed. "Bye Joe."

"Its not good bye, it's see you later."

"Alright, see you later." We hugged each other making it last as long as we could.

Denise and Kyrsten climbed into the ttruck and as I wemt to follow I was stopped.

"You forgot someone."

Everyone turned to look at Nick. He was standing away from the rest of the family. I saw Kevin and Joe exchange a look of surprise.

"Let's go make sure your mom knows where she is going." Kevin Sr. said gesturing to three of his sons.

Nick waited until his brothers and father were out of ear shot to speak. "i'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked looking down at the grass around my feet.

"For not telling you about Kelsey."

I looked up at Nick and laughed. "Yeah, well its over now so I guess its all good now."

"Look I never ment for that to end our relationship." Nick said. He took a small step forward. "I really want to fix things and maybe go out again."

I looked at Nick in disbelife. "Are you being serious right now?"

"Yes."

"What happened? Did you get bored of her already?" I asked annoyed.

"What? No, I love you." Nick said with a shrug. "If you don't want to fine."

"Of course I don't want to." I said venom dripping from each word. "You fucked up what
chance we had at a relationship. I have to go. Bye, Nick."

I climbed into the truck and slamed the door. I couldn't believe Nick would say something like that. He never said anything about wanting to get back together before now. I pushed my sunglasses onto my face and put my earbuds in as we finally began our drive to my new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
crappy ending. sorry it isn't as long as I said it would be. I'll have a sequal up as soon as I come up with some good stuff. I'll make a page for it soon but they're might not be any chapters for awhile. I hoped you have enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it!
: )
p.s. comments might make me want to get the sequal out faster ;)