Status: HIATUS

Unholy Confessions

Spellbound

.----------------------Zacky's POV--------------------

What's happening to me? I feel...I can't even explain. Like I'm not all here. That just makes me sound like I'm mentally insane but in a way that I feel that apart of me is missing. That girl...Raven. There's something about her. The more I think about her the more I need, want, ...crave. Her scent is nothing I've ever smelled before. I remember every little detail about her. As if she were right in front of me. Her long black hair looked so smooth and soft. Her eyes full of so much life but also held something. Like a secret. Her thin, pale pink lips. there more I thought about her, the more I could taste her scent. Oh her sweet, sweet scent. My mouth pinched and a warm liquid ran into my mouth. I wiped my lip. Blood. My fangs were showing. I tried to think about something. Anything. I closed my eyes but all I could see was Raven.

"Hey Zee, what's wrong?" I heard a voice.

I opened my eyes only to see six more pairs staring at me with curiosity. I felt my fangs slowly recede into there hiding place. My lip healed quickly. showing no damage. Like the wound had never been there.

"Nothing. Let's go I'm starving" I said sternly.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong? You looked kinda out of it for a while." I looked to Val.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just.....really hungry" I half-lied.

"You should be. We haven't fed in about a week." Brian said "Me and Natalie are gonna go to the beach. It's getting dark soon and not many people should be there."

"Ok. We'll see you guys back at the house" Matt replied. They waved and took off only leaving a small gust of wind as they ran towards the beach. You could hear Natalie's laughter fading away in the distance.

"So where should we go to feed?" Johnny asked

"How bout the park? It's like a forest there. No one will see what we're doing." Jimmy suggested. Everyone nodded there heads and in a split second we were off. Leaving only fluttering leaves.

------------------At The Park-------------------

We all separated once we arrived. Matt and Val went west. Jimmy and Johnny went east. I went north. I spotted my victim. A girl. No older than 20. Walking on the concrete path. Most likely on her way home. I jumped down from the tree I was standing on. A twenty foot drop probably but I landed silently. I walked onto the path and rounded a corner and 'accidentally' bumped into her.

"Oh I'm so sorry" We both said. She looked up at me and was instantly in a daze.

"Are you alright?" I asked flashing a smile.

"Yes" She whispered. I circled around her until her back as to me. I leaned down and lightly kissed her neck. "What's your name?"

"Jennifer" She replied, still on a trance.

"Now Jennifer" I kissed her neck again. "Just Relax." I lowered my mouth to the base of her neck, my fangs ready. All you could hear were her breaths become shorter and shorter.

----------------At The House----------------

The door opened and you could Brian and Natalie laughing about something. We were all sitting in the living room. There was a fire going. Even though it wouldn't warm up our cold, lifeless bodies. I looked around the room. Matt and Val were sitting on the sofa cuddled up together and whispering. Jimmy and Johnny were looking at a music magazine. Natalie and Brian were in the corner, Brian playing his guitar and Natalie vocalizing. Me, I was sitting in an armchair thinking. About Raven.

"What was it like?" I asked. they all stopped what they were doing and looked up at me.

"What are you talking about?" Johnny asked.

"Matt, Brian. What was it like for you guys when you met Val and Nat?"

Brian and Matt looked at each other, then the girls, then at me.

"It feels like nothing you could imagine" Matt said.

"You have to feel it to know what it's like" Brian added on. "Why?"

"No reason" I responded.

"Did you feel it with Raven?" Natalie asked.

"I don't know" I whispered "I think so."

"You might have found her Zacky. Your mate."

"Maybe." I smiled
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooo. Cliffhanger!
Awww! Zacky's in love.
comment if you like this story.
I will love you forever if you comment & subscribe.

Title Credit: Spellbound- Lacuna Coil