Status: HIATUS

Unholy Confessions

You Never Said That This Would be Easy

---Raven's POV---

' "Do you trust me?" He whispered

"With everything and more" I replied looking into his eyes." He gave me a small smile and leaned down to the base of my neck I took a deep breath and then.....'


I shot up from my bed breathing heavily. I looked around and realized I was dreaming. I closed my eyes and wiped off a thin layer of sweat from my forehead. I looked at my clock. 6:45. I had woken up five minutes before my alarm would go off. Deciding to get up I made my way to the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that I looked pale. Maybe a shower will help. I walked to my shower, turned on the water and waited for the temperature to be to my liking. Once it was I stripped off my pj's and stepped in. I ckosed my eyes and stepped under the water. I thought back to my dream. Who was that guy? He seemed so familiar yet so unknown. I decided to forget about it. I finished my shower and walke dout of the bathroom to my closet. I picked my outfit for today and layed it on my bed. I went back into the bathroom to dry and straighten my hair. Once I was done I took out my makeup and applied some then went back to my room to dress. I looked in the full length mirror and smiled in approval. I made my way downstairs to find a note.

Raven,
Left for work, had to start early today. There are two eggs on the table for you. Hope you have a good day at school. See you later!
Love,
Jen & Greg


I read the note and went straight to the table. I ate the the two eggs with toast and drank a glass of OJ. When I was done I put the dishes in the dishwasher and turned it on. I made my way to the door and locked it before I left. I walked across to Aiden and Jake's house and rang the doorbell. I waited for a few seconds until I heard someone unlocking the door.

"Hey Jake. you and your sis ready to go?"

"Yup, let me just get her." He said while making his way to the kitchen. I saw both of them rushing to the door.

"BYE MOM!" They both said.

"Ready for school?" Aiden asked while we started walking to the school.

"Not really." I replied.

"I wonder what today will be like."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean I wonder if the other group is gonna talk to us again." She sounded almost rude.

"Why would they?"

"Because they seem to like YOU." She gave me a small glare.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I've been trying to get into that group since the first day I saw them!" She half-yelled. "Everyone in the fucking school wants to be friends with them. Then you come along and they like you! It's not fair!"

I stared at her. Still confused why she was started to get hostile.

"You can help me." She smirked. "Get into that group."

"I will not be used to help you get into a group that doesn't even want you."

I gave her one final look. I turned to Jake, he gave me a small smile as if to say 'sorry'. I returned the smile and made my way to the school by myself. It was just around the corner now anyway. Once I rounded the corner I was met with a cliques of people everywhere in front of a building. There were Jocks, Cheerleaders, Geeks, Freaks, Freshmen, and Rockers. I made my way to the front of the school. I needed to get my schedule and find my locker.

-------------Zacky's POV--------------

We were in the school parking lot. Away from everyone in the fron tof the school. Some people passed us after parking their cars. They looked at us with a small hint of curiousity but kept walking. I was sitting on the hood of my car, thinking. I looked to mr right. Brian was leaning against the hood of his car with Natalie in his arms. She was facing him and smiling up at him at wha he was telling her. Matt and Val were leaning on the passenger's side. He was looking down a her with a small smile on his face. The were probably commuicating through thoughts. No I can't read their minds. But when a vampire finds their mate they can speak through thought. Johnny and Jimmy were both talking about some test that they were having today. I looked across the field. Everything looked the same. That is until I saw raven. She looked lost but then started to head to the main doors of the school. I got off my car and grabbed my backpack.

"I'll see you guys later." I didn't wait for a reply.

As I walked to the front of the school I got many stares. Majority from every clique. Even though they whispered to where no human could hear I could still hear what they were saying, as if they were saying it to my face.

"He's so cute!" From a cheerleader.

"I wonder what it's like to be friends with that group." One geek asked another.

"He and his friends are so cool." Two freshmen girls gabbed.

I just continued walking. Ignoring them. Once inside I took a deep intkae of hair until I picked Raven's scent. I had to hold back a shudder from her scent. She was in the administration office. I walked inside to see Mrs' Smith giving her problems with her schedule.

"Can I help you Mr. Baker?" She asked me annoyed.

"Why yes I think you can." I gave her a smile that would make her melt. "Raven? What do you need to change about your schedule?"

"I wanna drop spanish." Looking at me for he first time.

"Mrs. Smith if you please?" She nodded her head. She went to her computer and fixed Raven's schedule and printing her a new one. She handed Raven her schedule and looked back to me.

"Thank you Mrs. Smith. Come on Raven I'll show you where you locker is." As Raven walked out of the door I turned around to Mrs. Smith and winked. She looked like she was about to faint. I turned around and caught up to Raven before she realized I wasn't there.

"So what's your locker number?" I asked. She looked up at me and realized what I had asked.

"Oh umm...214." She looked up at me.

"Follow me." I smiled. We turned down the next hallway and walked down a few lockers until we came to hers. "Were locker buddies."

She looked at me confused. "My locker is 215."

"Oh. That's good now I'll have someone to talk to." I was about to reply when she turned around. I followed her gaze to see Aiden and Juliet walking down the hall. Both of them giving dirty glares to Raven. I looked to Raven to see her only have her head down.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Aiden wanted to use me to get into your group. And by the looks of it she told Juliet and now they're both mad but whatever." She shrugged and closed her locker.

"You can hang out with me and my friends if you want?" i offered. Hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah that would be great." She smiled. I smiled to.

"Great. Let me see your schedule." She handed me the paper in her hand. "We have Geometry, History, and Music together. Plus lunch."

"Great. Now I'll have a familiar face to see." She said.

"You also have Dance with my friend Natalie. You met her yesterday at the mall." I handed the paper back to her. The bell rang signaling everyone go to class. I looked behind her to see my frinds walkin to their classes. Freshmen were staring at them in amazement. I had to smile.

"Your English class is at the end of the hallway. First door to your right. Bye Raven I'll see you in Geometry." I smiled her and left to catch up with my group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe!
Really need comments and subscribers.

Title Credit: Stick Stickly- Attack Attack!