Bats, Brits, and Giggles

Let's Get Hit On

I drove into the arena's parking lot, I sighed staring at my phone and then to the empty space in the passenger seat. I looked at the half pack of cigarettes on the floor that's probably been there for about three months since I quit. I got out of the car with my phone in hand, I started walking towards the entrance of the giant building while texting Aliya to see where she was. I looked at my phone and then thats when it started. I heard whistling from behind me, I rolled my eyes and quickened my pace.

"Hey baby, where do you think you're going?" One of them said and then cat called.

"Away from you," I snapped and kept my fast pace up. I heard one of them grunt and then a hand grab my arm.

“Come on honey, come with us…” one of the men whispered in my ear. I groaned and tried shoving him away. I broke free and started running, I ran until I ran into a hard surface… well, more like a fleshy surface.

I looked up into a pair of pure jade eyes. My mouth gaped open with nothing coming out of it. He looked down at me and then back to the guys that were chasing me.

“Hey man, I was just tryin’ to get my girlfriend to come back home,” the man chasing me said trying to hide a smile.

“Really? Because if I do remember, she’s my girlfriend…” he said looking down at me. I was still plastered to his chest, I mouthed a ‘thank you’ to him. He nodded slightly at me. His lip piercings were glimmering with the light bouncing off of them, it’s like they were sparkling.

The guys that were chasing me put up there hands and walked away but not before smirking at me. I shuddered, I looked up to the guy that was still holding me in my arms. I knew his name, who didn’t? It was Zacky Fucking Vengeance. My cheeks burned red when I saw his smile.

“Well, come on… let’s get you inside…” he paused, I guess waiting for my name.

“Morgan,” I said nervously.

“Well, let’s go,” He grinned and dragged me around the corner into a side down. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I grabbed it.

We're getting to the highway. What about you?

We? Ohhh, her and Joey

Yeah I'm here. The arenas huge and I'm pretty lucky that I got decent seats. I gotta go because I think the shows about to start. Love ya :)

I left out the part where Zacky was pretty much dragging me. I looked at him as he shoved me into the arena in the front. A lot of people groaned, but I was placed in area where he plays… and sort of in the middle. I quickly texted Aliya something that popped into my head.

Keep Joey away from my doughnuts at your house..

And the show started.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... uhm... not the best
All my stories have been like... dead for awhile.
And since I'm sharing this story with Aliya... might as well update this one first.

I hope you like it :D

-Morgan