Life Is Weird

Werewolf

When we got to our home, I started to worry again. I wanted to be loved like Alice and Jasper but not by Edward. Edward was just a fling and I wanted some one to… I stopped thinking and looked at Edward.

-Stay out of my head for a while please.-

-Why?-

-Because I need to think of something that’s important to me and me only. Sorry. I will tell you when I am ready but right now I am not ready to tell you anything.- Edward nodded and went on with his business as I went into the forest to my little private place. Around me was flowers of different sorts and a waterfall that sprinkled off to the flowers near by it. I was feeling calm and it meant safe to me, it’s a place where I can think without getting bothered by anyone. Now back to what I was thinking. I wanted someone who would love me by touching me. Making my blood race if I had any. Sometimes I thought I wasn’t a vampire because I thought I had a pulse and the others didn’t but Carlisle told me that I am a vampire because I can run faster than any human can and can read thoughts. I smelled the air enjoying the sent but there was a new smell in the air. It smelled like wet dog. I hissed. Who could it be? Every werewolf knows not to come onto our lands its like we don’t go onto their land. We can not break the treatie or it will end up in a bloody battle. I sighed then went to go find who this werewolf was at. I run as fast as I could not knowing who i would find or what. I stopped listening around to figure out where the smell is coming from. -Whats wrong, Aquene?- Edward sounded worried.

-nothing just finding out who is over on our land. Don't tell anyone yet.- I touched his mind softly.

-Be careful-

-hey am i ever careful? besides if i am hurt you will know- I felt some relief on his side.- now quit worrying and quit distracting me- I walked quietly and looked around. then i heard growling behind me. I turned around slowly. I saw a big redish werewolf. He growled at me.

"trying to show that your tough, huh?" I smirked as he growled more.

-who the hell are you?- he thought. - you smell like me-

"hey i do not smell like a wet dog at all." He stopped growl and looke suprised.

-how did she do that?- he thought

"dude i can read minds. What are you doing on our land?" I snarled. he yowled and ran off. After a few second, Edward came next to me.

"who was that?" Edward asked.

"good question." I said and we went back to the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is short. I really couldnt think of this one but i am thinking whats happening in the next chapter. Comments? Complains? Ideas? Anything? PLease