Life Is Weird

Lust or Love?

"Did you get through your business yet?" I smiled some at Edward.

"Don't worry your going to find out soon." I walked slowly enjoying Edward's presence. His arms went around me. He smiled and i could feel his mind in mine, wanting to so somethings to me that make me smirk. I walked closer to Edward as i touched his chest softly. "You are such a naughty boy, Mr. Cullen." I winked at Edward. He chuckled and we stopped walking. He wrapped his arms around me, Pulling me closer.

"Are you sure your not naughty, Aquene?" (does his eyes have to a spark in them?) It made my blood race insides. But it didn't feel like it used to. I kissed him back, wanting to feel something more. He pushed me back into a tree.

An hour later, i was panting and sweaty. edward had me close to his side, smoothing out my wild hair. I closed my eyes, trying to figure out why i don't really feel anything for Edward anymore. I got up and got dressed. Edward sat up and watched me.

"Whats wrong, Aquene?" I kept my eyes away from his.

"nothing, Edward...I just need to think that's all." I got my shoes on and walked away from him.

-Come back, Aquene. We can talk this out.-

-No i need to think about this. I need to sort out my feelings for you.-

-Aquene, come on. We will work this out, I promise. - In that second, Edward was by my side."whats wrong, sweetie?"

" remember before when we would be happy....Well Since that werewolf My feelings aren't the same anymore. I don't know what kind of feelings i have for you. That's why i need to find this werewolf so i can figure this out. I need to go to La Push. He told me that I smelled like him." I looked down. " Do i smell like a Wet dog?"

"No you don't. Not to me." he smiled some.

" okay i need to go there. now."

"can't it wait?" he grabbed my waist.

"no edward sorry. I need to go now." I unwrapped myself from him and went to go get My car and Drive to La Push.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Complains? Anything?