Life Is Weird

Knowing the truth?

He smiled and leaned against the door fame. “I am fine thanks for asking. How are you?”
I smiled and blushed some.

“I am fine. Thank you.” He nodded.

“So what can I do for you, Aquene?” I closed my eyes trying to clear my mind from his body.

“Um… I was wondering why were you in the forest.” I stood there looking at his face trying not to look at his body. I shivered some.

“Um.-“

“Stop can you please put on a shirt or something?” He chuckled a little.

“Sure. Come on in.” I nodded as he went to get a shirt and I shut the door after I walked in. I was looking at everything in his home.

“Dad, We have a visitor. Her name is Aquene.” Jacob yelled as he went into his room. Then a older male came in on his wheelchair, he smiled at me.

“Hello, My name is Billy. Sorry for Jacob’s behavior. He is never like this.” I giggled as Billy smiled.

“Don’t worry I have had worse.” I smiled then Jacob came into the hallway. “thank you.” I say when I notice he had put a shirt on.

“your Welcome. So why did you come all the way here? I bet it wasn’t for just seeing me.” He Chuckled as my face got really red.

“No it is not.” I stood up straighter. “my parents never would want me to be treated like that or show anyone that way. Anyway I wanted to know why were you on Our land.”

“Our land?” He laughed out loud. “Don’t you mean your Blood-suckers land? You are not a vampire, You’re a werewolf just like me.” I stood there staring at him. “What you didn’t know?” I started to sway. Jacob grabbed my arm and pulled me to the couch. “Wow Do you need anything? Water?” I shook my head no.

“I am fine. Don’t worry.” I sat down and covered my face. “ I never thought of it. They never told me. I don’t know what to think anymore.”

-Aquene? Whats wrong?-

-Nothing Edward. I will be home soon. We need to talk.-

-Okay then. Just be careful. Those people don’t trust them.- I rolled my eyes and looked at Jacob. “ Tell me more about Werewolves.” Jacob started to explain as did Billy.

“So what you are saying to me is that…. I am a werewolf. Don’t even know it?” They nodded after two hours of explaining. “Okay then.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Complaints? Anything?