Status: It's been 5 years I've waited to write chapter 22. Chapter 23 coming soon. Zaid is next.

Hey Stranger

Rivers Flow In You...

Arden’s POV

I was shaking hard. I closed my eyes for a moment and as I did I saw my hand moving over the page as the pencil drew out the lines of Zaid’s perfect face. But when I’d drawn it, he wasn’t Zaid…He’d been called Zane. I opened my eyes and stared at the date. ‘1949’ That seemed almost impossible to be looking at a perfect copy of my boyfriend when it had been drawn almost 65 years earlier. “Wow…” I heard myself say.

“I know it’s just like the one you drew…” He said and I found myself frowning.

“No it’s not…” I looked up at him and he was biting his bottom lip as if he was afraid I’d say something that would hurt him.

“Okay, so maybe the lines are heavier than your drawings and the strokes were taking differently but it still looks just like me and the one you…” He started but I had to cut him off for some reason.

“No…it’s not…I’d known you when I drew this…” I said and my voice sounded funny in my own ears...I was speaking with a Russian accent that sounded so real, and my tone was far too soft. “We were sitting in the veranda. You were looking out into your mothers garden telling me that you wished that we could be together…” I said but I didn’t know where this was coming from. This wasn’t my drawing. Adem Warvich had drawn it…not me…

I suddenly tossed the journal aside and crawled into his lap, my arms wrapping around his shoulders. He was looking up at me with those beautiful green eyes, so much shock and something that seem like familiarity in them. “You said that if you could you’d take me away, you’d run away with me to a place where it was okay for you to hold my hand in public.” I said. “You wanted to do this…” I kissed him sweetly on the lips and he just gaped at me. “…In front of everyone.” I finished.

“You didn’t want to marry her…” I said though I didn’t know who the ‘her’ was in that sentence. I didn’t know what was happening or where any of this was coming from as I spoke to him in that voice that wasn’t quite mine. “You wanted to tell your father that you love me…not some stupid female.” I said.

Zaid hadn’t moved at all while I talked though his hands had come to rest at my hips. “You loved me…” I leaned down once again and captured his lips with my own and this time I heard him moan softly his fingers digging into my hips. “You love me now, don’t you?” I said confidently as I pulled back.

“Yes…” He whispered.

“You still want me…”

“Yes…” He agreed again but this time his voice sound just as off as mind did…it wasn’t right. His voice was deeper, and somehow different.

“And while you were with her, you always wish it was my voice screaming your name. Didn’t you?” I asked though it wasn’t a question. It was a very profound statement and he seemed to know it though he answered anyway.

“Yes, Adem…” He said. That wasn’t my name…but still I found myself pushing him back on the bed roughly. “I wanted Sara to be you.”

“And did you want it to be me walking down the aisle with you though it could never be?” I started to trail kisses over his neck nipping his skin as my hands slid under his shirt pushing it up his chest. I wasn’t doing this, I felt completely disconnected though I wanted it.

“Fuck yes…I wanted you to be the one saying yes to me. I want you to be looking up at me.” He was panting as I nipped his pulse.

“And that night when you gave her a son you wanted it to me under you, did you not?” I pulled back to look at him before I practically tore his shirt off of him and leaned down taking his perfectly pink nipple between my lips, twirling my tongue and sucking hard.

His back arched high off the bed into my mouth. “Yes!” He cried out, his hand reaching over pushing the box of journals off the bed. I trailed my tongue in a line across his chest and took the other nipple into my mouth repeating the same action as I had with the other and he literally whimpered. He was so hard against my thigh and I wanted him so terrible but I wasn’t giving in just yet.

“You always thought of me when you with her?” I asked in that accented voice.

“God yes!” He was breathing heavily his hands had curled in the bottom of my hoodie. “It was always you…”

“And when you told her you love her…were you lying?”

“Always…you’re the only one I’ve ever loved!” He was so desperate beneath me. I could hear it in his voice, see it in the way his was trembling and gripping at my hips and clothing.

“So you love me Zane and no one else? No one means the same to you as I do?” I asked still leaning over him as I looked up at him. His emerald eyes met mine and something about this situation seemed so fucking familiar. I said these exact things to him before but I knew I never had I’d just met him…

He reached up and pushed my hoodie off my shoulders his hand coming up into my hair as he forced me to look even deeper into his eyes.

“I belong to you…I’m yours…Only yours forever until I die.” That was all I needed to hear because suddenly I had smashed my lips to his and we were tearing at each other’s clothing, wanting it off as quickly as possible. My hands were running over his chest, my lips kissing every possible inch of skin I could get at. His lips, his cheeks, neck, and collar bone, none of them were neglected by my kisses as he rolled us over pinning me harshly to the bed and literally shredding my black shirt off my chest.

He ran his long finger nails over my rib cage and though it should have hurt because they were still healing I felt nothing but the slowly growing throb but my cock and his hands and lips driving me closer to madness. “Zane…” I moaned softly and I heard him growl as he buried his face in my throat gently bitting my pulse. That wasn’t his name but he seemed respond to it…this was weird but I wanted him…and though it was strange it all felt so fucking right, especially when he started to rock his hips against mine…fuck!

I reached down ripping open the button on his jeans and shoving them and his boxers down his hips. I wanted him inside me and I wanted it now. He kicked out of then and before long my own black skinny jeans had been discarded. I’d forgone underwear that day. What? My jeans were too tight to wear something under them...

He reached across the bed, into the side drawer pulling out the lube…he’d decided to keep it there in case we needed it after I was feeling better…I was so fucking glad of that in that moment.

I wrapped my legs around him pressing my bare cock against his and he groaned aloud shivering slightly. “Adem…stop or I’m just going to end up fucking you raw and…I don’t want to hurt you…” He growled at me. It was strange that he kept calling me that and I surprised that in my head I kept calling him Zane…he was Zaid Eltsin but my mind kept telling me differently.

“Fuck prep…just lube yourself and get inside me…” I whined at him. God I couldn’t get over how weird my voice sounded but he didn’t even seem to notice. He didn’t even question my words as he popped the cap on the lube and quickly spread the gel substance over his hard member before placing himself at my entrance.

I should have been terrified, I’d done this once with him…and he’d stretched me before and it had still been so painful and now he wasn’t going too. I should have been so scared of the pain but I didn’t seem to care…It didn’t even register as he filled me completely in one hard thrust.

My back arched high off the bed as I screamed his name…though it wasn’t really his name. I didn’t even care that Nadia couldn’t hear me, though I was calling her Natalia in my head…and she wasn’t his Aunt in my mind…she was my mother.

He growled against my throat as I wrapped my arms around him dragging my nails down his back. He suddenly pulled back and slammed into me hitting that spot inside me dead on.

I arched up into him, rocking against him and meeting each of his hard thrust as he set up that frantic pace of slamming into me. It felt so fucking good I was blind with pleasure, having him so close to me. Feeling him inside me handling me so roughly and whispering little moans of ‘I love you Adem…” and “I need you so fucking much…” in my ear were doing terrible things to me.

He suddenly reached down wrapping his hand around my cock and I screamed again as the sensation sent my body almost into over load so much so that started to shake so hard my teeth chattered. My hand curled in his hair and I pulled hard so he would look at me. I stared into those perfect green eyes as I the heat in my stomach meaning I was so close.

“Adem?” He whimpered suddenly and I wanted to reply but words were beyond me so I let out a little moan that I hoped he‘d take a response. “Cum with me?” He asked and he sounded so desperate and needing…and well hot that I could only nod.

He suddenly crushed his lips to mine kissing me harshly as he pulled out almost completely and the slammed back into me hitting my prostate dead on. I screamed against his lips as my climax charged though me, my back arching high so that our chests were pressed tightly together and I came over our stomachs and his hand.

Less the a moment later his tensed above me and his hips jerked forward, letting out a cry of his own as he spilled his seed inside me. I held him as close as possible as we rode out our intense orgasms together, still kissing me as we did. He pulled back from the kiss and collapsed onto my chest his head coming to rest at the curve of my neck we both tried to regulate our breathing.

I kept my legs and arms wrapped tightly around him as he laid on me, almost as I was afraid if I let him go he’d flee from me. I didn’t know what had just happened but I hadn’t felt like me as he’d made love to me. He hadn’t called me by my name but it had felt so fucking right and so scary at the same time. Started to stroke his hair and for a moment I thought he’d fallen asleep because he hadn’t moved or spoken in so long.

“Arden…baby…what just happened?” He asked suddenly breaking the silence never letting me go.
“I don’t know…but did you mean it when you said you were only mine?” I asked feeling so confused and contented at the same time. I mean one moment I’d been scared and unsure and then I was calling him by the wrong name and ripping his clothing off of him. But then I didn’t feel weird about it.

“Yeah…and so did he…who ever that was…we both belong to you…” he said and then placed a kiss over my heart…what the hell was happening to us, and what the fuck did all of this fucking mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title from the techno song Rivers Flow in You by S3RL...I listened to it on repeat...I think I should listen to techno more often when I write sex scenes this came so easy haha. Oh and Not my name by the Ting Tings...though i didn't listen to the song...it just...well it fits the chapter!
ANYWAY!
Hot or not? I missed writhing for you all so much and I was gone so long (stupid writers block)...and so even though I didn't give you this gifty on the last update for the wait I'm giving it too you know. Smutt ahahaha. Do you love me? Or hate me? Either way let me now what you think, please. Arden and Zaid plushies for commenters! Oh, and one question I'd like you to answer in comments...are Arden and Zaid different enough from Adem and Zane...I mean like Dialoug and things....I mean I kind of think that Zane is more valgar then Zaid is....anyway just a random question I want oppinions boys and girls! lol
By the way, Soda Pop n' Ritalin (Once called Alice Insanity Land...I've Whored out her stories before..<Now that's what I call Entertainment> Check it out!) Has another really good one up she just updated resently too I think. It's called Side Crash cars. Check it out! It's really cute! OMFG! I love it...but I love everything by her...Any way check out her stuff...please...plushies for that too! haha. Good mood sorry I'll shut up now. Just please, please comment...I've missed you guys...so much and want to know what you think...