Status: It's been 5 years I've waited to write chapter 22. Chapter 23 coming soon. Zaid is next.

Hey Stranger

Are You Ready?

Zaid POV

After I practically threw Arden in the Escalade, stood leaning against the back bumper with my arms crossed just waiting for someone to come rushing after us. A school official or anybody that could get us into trouble, but all I saw was a few of the guys from the team hauling Jimmy’s stumbling dumb as from the school. They’d been there when I’d had to drag Arden away…all 5 of the guys with me had seen what my little 129(lb) boyfriend had done to someone twice his size.

As they walked by me they all looked at me with wide eyes as they put Jimmy into one of their cars and closed the door on him…After I’d gotten Arden off of him, he’d started to talk more shit…what an idiot. His nose was definitely broken and a few of his teeth were missing and that dumb ass didn’t have the brains to shut his fucking mouth.

I shook my head but stayed leaning in my spot with authority that was really just held back anger. He’d had the audacity to go after my boyfriend and now I wished I’d been the one to kick his ass. However at the same time I was completely happy with Arden either. Davide spoke at that moment and I almost jumped. I hadn’t realized but he and the other guys had gathered around me to probably listen to what I wanted to happen. Or just to talk about it…they were in shock from what they’d seen, hell so was I.

“Dude…How did he do that? I’ve never seen a kid that small, throw a punch with that much force.” Davide said rocking back and forth. He was nervous I could tell by the way he crossed him arms over his striped black and gray polo shirt and worried at his full bottom lip. The swearing under his breath in Spanish when he’d seen Arden raise both his hands over his head and clock Jimmy had also given that away. His accent was coming through, that usually never happened.

I shrugged my shoulder and shook my head because I didn’t even know the answer to his question.

“He’s got to be on something…people don’t move like that unless they’ve been trained or on PCP…” Krys said and against I shook my head my eyes hard as I looked at him.

“I know right…it’s like totally soldier shit…you see the way he just kept hitting him he didn’t even stop for a second…It’s like was Marine style shit.” My buddy Trip said, his brother was a Marine so even though I was supposed to angry with my boyfriend it was kind of cool that he’d give Arden that kind of compliment, even if I didn’t really agree.

“He was too precise to be on something Krys...you didn’t see him grab Jimmy’s wrist man, it was totally a soldier moment. And the knee to the face…Dude he did it so perfectly. He’s not on drugs there’s just something seriously wrong with him…He fucking nutz. I don’t know how you grabbed him like that…You’re crazy too man.” Lei said and my eyes shot up to him. He was taller than me by maybe an inch and his blond hair hung in his light blue-violet eyes. He usually didn’t say much…He was quiet and reserved save for on the field. He could kick ass on the field and I’d always really respected him before today. I wouldn’t admit it but it had hurt to hear him say that.

I ground my teeth and sighed I didn’t want to be listening to this anymore but that was when Mikey spoke up. He was the quarterback and that kid could run like hell as well a throw better than anyone I’d ever seen.

“Guys, I don’t think it was any of those things…” He said deeply, his eyes were far away as if he were thinking about something as he spoke. “When you’re fucked with your whole life and you finally get the opportunity to stand up for yourself…you do things you didn’t think you could. Jimmy’s tortured him since last year…called him all kinds of names hit him pushed him into locker. He made this place hell for Arden…so when the chance came he took it and showed Jimmy who he was fucking with. Arden had every right to do what he did…but we don’t the right to be standing here criticizing him. His size is completely irrelevant. He was angry, enough said, besides Zaid wouldn’t be with him if was a complete wack-job.”

I looked at Mikey thoughtfully, wondering if he meant what he said. He looked up at me for a moment and as if on que he nodded like he’d read my thoughts. I smiled at him and he returned it before I looked at the guys again they were talking amongst them self about the freaky language Arden was screaming.

“Thanks guys…but I really do need to get home…by the way it was Russian, you’ve heard me say shit like that before.”

“He knows Russian? I thought you said you wanted to teach him.” Trip suddenly cut in.

“Apparently he already does, and now I don’t have too.” I said before we exchanged our respective goodbyes and climbed in the truck sighing softly.

Arden sat his eyes in his lap he looked so upset I wanted to lean over and hug him but I still kind of pissed off even though what Mikey had said had calmed me down some. Trips last comment had sort of set me off again. “You don’t know Russian but you were speaking it fluently…” I said leaving the statement open ended as I started the truck and pulled out.

I glanced over at Arden he was still staring down at his hands, he looked really upset as wrung his hands. He was so upset he was actually shaking. I felt guilty for being angry with him but that was just how I dealt with things I couldn’t understand. In that moment there was a lot I didn’t understand.

“How was it that you don’t know it but you were speaking it?” I asked aloud keeping my eyes on the road ahead as I pulled out of the school parking lot .

“I…I don’t know…It just kept coming out…I don’t even know what I was saying…or why…” I heard him say. He may not have known but I did.

“You said you wanted him dead…you insulted him, and said things that haven’t been said that way in more than 50 years…*Prishju…That’s old baby, really old…” I said hoping he didn’t hear the anger and worry in my voice so I glanced at him and he was staring over at me with big eyes. I looked back at the road gripping the wheel hard.

“I…I…You’re angry with me…” He stuttered and I felt like a royal ass wipe. “Today was supposed to be amazing and you were going to fuck my brains out and it would have been really hot and then I’d have something at least to smile about before I went home and got my ass kicked for not coming home this weekend.” He babbled sounding so sad and unhappy.

I pulled up to an intersection. “You’re not going home…” I told him sharply, after what he’d just done they’d kill him. He looked at me biting his lip. Apparently he thought the same thing.

“And because you’re not going home, I’m taking you back there one last time to pack up you’re shit…” I said and he looked at me with wide eyes. “And then I’m going to lock your bed room door, pin you down to the nearest surface and fuck you till you scream and beg for it.” I said and then looked back at road pressing the gas pedal to the floor.

Okay I know that was harsh…it was crazy too…but I was pissed and I wanted one of two things punch the nearest person, which wasn’t an option, or fuck the hell out of Arden…
Option two sounded fucking great. Why I wanted to do in his room I’m not so sure…but when I pissed off I really like pissing off other people. I don’t have a clue as to why. I’m just a fucking smart ass.

Beside me Arden was starring straight forward with wide eyes. “But…they could…no, they will hear…and…” He trailed off as thoughts seemed to fly through his mind. He did that sometimes so I decided to continue when he didn’t.

“…And that would be the point.” I swung the car in his in his subdivision and glanced at him watching him get very tense. “What a better a better way to walk out then to shove their worst fear down their homophobic throats.”

He didn’t say anything as I parked the car a little down the block and got out. I started to walk towards his house when I realized he was still in the Escalade.

He was looking at me with worried eyes but I could see he was also annoyed at me for making him do this. It’s not that he wanted to stay with his adoptive parents, he was more afraid that once he got out he’d be forced to go back but I’d die before I let them take him away from me.

I crossed my arms and just glared at him through the wind shield. I’d get what I wanted all I had to do was look angry and he’d give me all I wanted. It was shitty I know…

I set my jaw and cocked my eyebrow at him and cocked my head in a curt nod towards his house. I watched as his lips curled in a growl and I had to fight my smirk as he literally jumped out of the truck leaving the door open and walked right past me. I chuckled a walked around my vehicle closing his door before catching up to him. He took my hand as soon as I was next him. His gloves felt gross from all the blood coating them but I didn’t let go...I liked holding his hand.

“I fucking hate you, you know that…” He growled softly, but I could hear that he was just playing.

“Yep, you don’t discriminate you hate everyone.” I teased and he rolled his amber eyes.

“But I hate you the most…” he said pulling me around the side of the house. “You’re so mean to me…” He sighed as we came to his bedroom window. He didn’t use the front door to get in the house…his dad always manned the front door. Going through the front door was a good way to get beat up.

The window was about 12 feet up with a small shed beside it and I stood there wonder how the hell he was going to get in. He suddenly let go of my hand I gaped at him as he let go of my hand and ran at the wall, jumping up planting his and grabbing the sill. He held on with one hand pushing the window pane up about half way with the other and then dropped back to the ground. He backed up a few passes and ran at wall again doing the same foot plant. This time when he grabbed the sill he hauled himself inside.

“How the hell did you learn to do that, especially with cracked ribs?” I asked when he opened the window the rest of the way and looked down at me from inside his room.

“It’s called parkour…and I didn’t learn it anywhere…I taught myself.” He said lowly and shrugged before he held his hand out to me. He was smaller then me there was no way in hell him pulling me inside would work.

“I know what it is…” I rolled my eyes. “Now back up.”

When he backed away, I ran at the window planting my foot on the shed and then on the side of the house below the window before grabbing sill and pulling myself up and into the room. I smirked once I got into the room. Arden was already packing his clothing into a large duffle bag. He didn’t have much so I knew it would all fit.

“Sit down, you're making me nervous as fuck.” He said as he threw his last pair of jeans in his bag before moving onto the next drawer filled with shirts.

I scowled at him and sat on his bed cross legged watching him and he kept glancing up at me. “What?” He said shortly, as he packed up his socks and boxers into the bag.

“I was just thinking how much of neat freak you are…you fold your underwear…” I said cocking an eyebrow at him.

“Fuck off…” He growled at me and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. I jumped off the bed placing my hands on the his shoulders and slammed him into the closet door making a very loud thump.

“I’d much rather fuck you…” I growled back and his eyes went wide for a moment before I kissed him roughly on the mouth.

He instantly melted against me kissing me back, but I wanted him to resist me a little…I wanted him to fight back so I did the only thing I could think of I wrapped my hand around his tie giving it a sharp tug before I grabbed the front of the black button down and tore the buttons apart.

He gasped against my mouth and I pushed the ruined shirt off his shoulders before giving the tie another tug, harder this time. His hands curled in the front of my beater and I smirked around the kiss when I heard the ripping sound fill the room. He tossed the black remains of the shirt to the ground leaving me in my green button-down.

It went on like that roughly removing clothing and kissing just as hard until all that was let was Arden’s cute little black ankle socks, his bloody gloves and his tie. It was a rather hot sight and I grinned at him when I stepped back from him. I was only wearing my button down and I still don’t know why that was left untouched.

“Turn around…” I said suddenly running my hand over his naked hip bone and Arden’s eyebrows shot up.

“What?” He said glaring at me.

“I said…turn around. Or I can make you…” I told me.

He surprised me when he smirked at me. “Make me…”

Now it was my turn to raise my eyebrows but instead of glare I blinked. “What?” He’d only been this straight forward once and that time it hadn’t been him. This time it was just us driving out action and it unnerved me a small bit.

“I said…Make me.” He said using the same tone I had a moment before. I swallowed hard stepping forward and curled my hand forcefully in his hair and yanked his head back so he was looking up at me. He looked vulnerable like that but at the same time I liked to see a little bit of defiance in his eyes because he usually never was.

I suddenly placed my hand on his shoulder and shoved him into the wall face first before pressing myself completely against his back. I heard him gasp and I chuckled in his ear softly. I kissed his ear lobe, before I decided not only did I want him like this I wanted him bent over. I tightened my hand in his hair turning him away from the wall and forced him towards him desk on the other side of the room. It was the perfect height for what I planned to do to him.

“What are you doing?” He said once I pressed him against the side of the desk.

“Place your hands in front of you…” I said and nipped his neck.

“Zaid…” he said and rolled his eyes.

“Fine…” I growled against his ear before I pushed him down on the desk demandingly, my hand still in his hair.

He didn’t protest again as I slid my hand over his lower back before, I went even lower and traced my finger over his tight ring. Instead he gasped my name.

I slid my finger inside him and he growled against the wooden desk top his hands gripping the edges. When I slid the second in he pushed back on my hand and I found myself barely able to wait he was so hot squirming on the desk like that. “Lube?” I asked suddenly and he reached and pulled one of the drawers open and sure enough a small bottle of lube was there… I now knew where he jerked off and the thought made me grin as I lubed myself up.

“Ready to scream for me, baby?” I asked as I placed myself at his entrance.

“Always…” he growled softly. I could hear footsteps in hall way but I didn’t even care as I slammed into him on the fist thrust. He moaned aloud and tried to push his upper body off the desk but my hand in his hair kept him pinned. I was in control and I wanted him to know it.

He tried to push himself up on his hands again as I started to pound into him but my hand in his hair kept him on the desk. I watched as he scratched his nails over the desk and arched his back and suddenly had Idea. I yanked him up by his hair so that he stood straight up, his back pressed flushed against my chest never once did I falter in my thrusting.

Arden was whimpering softly, his head fallen forward as I held him against me slamming directly into his spot. I wanted to make his scream…but he wouldn’t and I was already close and it was driving me nuts. ‘Bite him…’ I heard Zane say in my head. He hadn’t actually spoken to me in a while…and yes I was now calling that weird disembodied voice a he. There is so something wrong with me.

I bit my lip, I didn’t know why but I was suddenly feeling shy. ‘Pull his head back by his hair hard and bite him roughly over his pulse…when you’re ready to…or he’ll last forever. It happens when he’s angry.’ It’s pretty bad when even the voices in your head sound annoyed and know more about your boyfriend‘s body then you do.

I kept up my assault on Arden’s body till I felt my stomach twist, I was right at the edge but I wanted to hold out for Arden. ‘He won’t, now just fucking bite him…’ the voice growled at me and I didn’t resist anymore as I curled my hand in Arden’s hair and jerked his head back roughly. He gasped as I kissed his pulse and then bit him almost as hard as I could without breaking skin.

To my satisfaction he started to convulse against me as his spine curved back, his shoulders pressing tightly against my upper chest. I roughly yanked his hair again and growled against his neck and that was when the scream of my name erupted from his throat and he came hard over the top of the desk. I didn't even have to touch him. Feeling him tense around me sent me into my climax and I cried out into the curve of his neck.

After a moment when I could breathe properly I pulled away from him placing a small kiss on the dark mark I’d left on his neck. I watched him stumble at bit leaning heavily on the edge of the desk. “How did you…I wasn’t even…” He swallowed hard and was still breathing heavily. He looked almost dizzy as his eyes rolled in his head a bit. “I could have lasted forever and then…I don’t know what you did but that was intense…” He said before he leaned against the wall and slid to the floor.

I pulled my jeans on and finished packing Arden’s things. When I was done and started to clean up the mess across his desk he was still curled on the floor. I knelt in front of him. “Are you okay?” I asked and he just nodded looking tired. I helped him up and dressed him while he just leaned against me the entire time. I couldn’t stop thinking that I’d hurt him from being so rough.

Just as I pulled his shirt over his head and put a hoodie on him that wouldn’t fit in the duffle, his bedroom door was flung open and a very angry red faced man stood in the door glaring at us. He was Arden’s dad…for some reason I got this feeling of déjà vu, like I knew him but I didn’t know from where.

“You dirty faggots! Defiling my home, you’re going to fucking pay boy!” He bellowed and reached for Arden but I quickly pushed him behind me and towards the open window. Arden didn’t protest as he grabbed the duffle and backed up towards the window. He was scared.

I however wasn’t in the slightest, I just stood looking up at him, bare-chested save for my open button down. It was probably one hell of sight but at that moment it didn’t really register that I looked like I’d just fucked the hell out of his son. Which in truth I just finished fucking Arden and it had been epic ‘defiling’ this homophobic bastards house. That thought made me grin even if it wasn’t an appropriate time.

“What the hell are you smiling at faggot?” Mr. Walsh spat at me and I just kept grinning at him. I couldn’t help but keep smiling up at him…I should have been scared shitless but I wanted to antagonize him. I wanted Mr. Walsh to swing at me.

“I’m smiling because I just had the best fuck of my life right here in your precious home, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” I said as sweetly as I could manage. He snarled at me. “Oh and I’m taking Arden with me…he isn’t coming back.” I said.

“That boy is staying right fucking here.” He said reaching out to grab me and side stepped and he came up short.

“Then why is he already outside?” I asked with a cocky smirk.

He looked at the window Arden had already slipped out of, a look of horror coming over his face before he turned back to look at me. He started to come at me, but I dodged and planted my fist into his beer belly gut with all the strength I had post orgasm, which seemed to be a lot considering he dropped to his knees gasping for air.

“You come after him, and try to take him away from me…or even file a missing persons report… I swear on my life I’ll do a lot more then defile your home and punch you in the stomach.” I growled at him before I casually walked to the window and jumped out.

Inside I’d seemed really calm and okay but the second my feet hit the ground I was running like hell away from that house. I sprinted the 2 blocks up the road to my truck and threw myself inside my truck. Arden was already in the passenger seat waiting for me. I started it and pealed out.

After a few moments of driving at about 90 miles an hour to my house Arden looked over at me grinning like a mad man when we in the drive way. “Is it over, am I safe?” He asked with big eyes. I looked into his eyes, smiling back and nodded my hands still on the wheel.

“I fucking love you! You know that right?” He shouted and threw himself at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about any mistakes I'm slowly going back and fixing them as I find them.

Okay this took like hours...because I got stuck in the middle so sorry if it's choppy. But what do you guys think? Good? Bad?

Oh this one goes to Mandy(aka manduhh34), Steph(aka bloodyxxredxxangel) and justSMILE for being awsome and giving me suggestions for what the five guys at the begining were so stunned about with Arden kicking Jimmy's ass. These girls are awesome. Check out their stories too...when you get the chance...Love love love...hehe.

Anyway hoped you liked it. Let me know. Love you guys
~Phoenix~