Status: It's been 5 years I've waited to write chapter 22. Chapter 23 coming soon. Zaid is next.

Hey Stranger

Yes I've Dreamt Of You Too

Arden’s POV

I walked slowly down the side walk…I was actually going to meet up with him…holy shit. I’d royally fucked it up earlier because I’d gotten scared. I didn’t mean to run off after he’d kissed me but that tended to happen when I was freaked out. I mean I’d felt a shock go up my arm when I touched him and I’d instantly gotten hard…that didn’t usually happen…trust me.

For the rest of the day I’d thought about him. I’d even skipped art, my favorite freaking class in the world just so I didn’t have to see him. He’d kissed me…it would have been impossible to just sit there and ignore him the entire time if I hadn’t skipped and his friends talking shit like normally do would have really upset me. I might have just blurted out that I had kissed their star running back…not the greatest idea. I got my ass kicked enough without being called a liar as well as a fag.

Jeez, I wanted to kiss him again and this time I promised myself I wouldn’t pull back. He’d been so good, with those soft full lips…god just thinking about it brought goose bumps to my skin. People were not supposed to be that good at anything but he’d been amazing…and that was why I’d pulled back…I didn’t want to rape him on that table and I’d been close earlier. Okay that’s a lie, I’m actually really shy. I don’t do shit like that but I might of groped him and he didn’t seem like the type of guy that liked that.

I kicked a stone on the sidewalk as I neared the shop. I peaked in the window and sighed softly as I saw that he wasn’t there yet. I walked in and took a seat at the same booth I sat in on Sunday. I pulled my journal and flipped it open to the first blank page.

I dated it before I started to draw what we looked like kissing. It was probably wrong but I didn’t care. I could remember the way his long eyelashes fluttered just before our lips met and how hot he’d looked today with his hair spiked and that tight green shirt. It seemed like he’d really liked green and I couldn’t really argue with his color choice it looked so lovely on him.

Most people couldn’t pull off green without getting washed out, but it works for him and brings out his eyes. He’s so pretty, I giggled as the thought came into my head and then I heard the bell on the door.

I looked up and he was just walking in. He looked so gorgeous, with his hair slightly a mess and the white sweat shirt he wore over his tee shirt. He apparently hadn’t done anything after he’d washed his hair when he’d gotten out of practice. The black locks fell against his forehead and made him look almost like he’d just crawled out of bed. I loved it.
When he saw me, he flashed me that million dollar smile and I couldn’t help smiling back at him.

He took a seat in front of me and I blushed. “So…” he said leaning on his elbows on the Formica table top. This was the part where the smiles when away and we got serious, but I didn’t want to. I wanted to laugh and smile with and flirt. I wanted it to be like a normal date but it wasn’t I said we’d talk so now we had to. I wanted to smack myself. Damn.

“So…what exactly did you feel on that first day?” I asked jumping right in.

“I felt like I knew you…” He looked right in my eyes as he spoke and I felt like I was going to blush from his intensity but I didn’t. “I felt like you needed me…and I needed you.”
I swallowed hard, wow, that was a lot to take in and I admired his ability to come out with that fact. I wasn’t sure I could be so honest. “Okay…”

“Ever since then I wanted to get to know you…Even if my friends don’t approve I want to talk to you and see who you really are.” Again I found myself swallowing a lump in my throat.

“What do you want to know?” I asked softly.

“I don’t know, what kind of movies do you like? What do think about when you draw as avidly…and what did you feel when you saw me?”

I looked at and smiled softly. “I love old black and white movies…like old westerns and love stories.”

“Okay…” He said waiting for me to continue.

“And I don’t really think about anything just the thing I’m drawing…it’s like my mind goes completely blank and I’m at peace. When I’m draw nothing can hurt me because I go into my own world.” I passed him my journal though I knew he might be freaked out by some of things in it. “You can look at them if you like…”

He smiled at me and flipped open the journal and started to flip through pages. At certain pages he would nod sometimes even smiling and complementing me on the detail and then he came to page with the drawing I done the day I saw him.

“You…you drew this?” He asked his eyes wide. And I just nodded.

“It looks…just like me…but it’s so different…you made me look almost beautiful.” He said
still liking down at the page.

“That’s because you are.” I blurted and he blushed deeply. He flipped the page to the next drawing and his blush deepened. It was a drawing I’d done for the Art assignment yesterday. It was him from the dream I’d had after the first time I’d seen him…it was only from the waist up but it was obvious he’d been naked laying back of the bed his long eyelashes fallen against him cheeks, his lips slightly parted. It was right after he’d tried to regain his breath in the dream.

“You…dreamt about this didn’t you?” He asked and now it was my turn to blush. I looked down at the table and he reached out and touched my sleeve. “It’s okay…you don’t have to be shy about it, I dreamt about you too.” I looked up at him my eyes wide and he just nodded in confirmation but I didn’t know what to say.

He just smiled at me and then flipped the page again and started to giggle. This one was of Sierra…but it wasn’t exactly her. In this drawing she wasn’t nearly as pretty as she actually was and her already full lips looked like they were going to explode. Over all I’d drawn it so that the pretty red head looked like a big breasted fish. He flipped the page again and this one was equally unflattering…there was a chair stuck on her ass.

“Its good but you really don’t like her, do you?”

I grinned. “Do you?” I asked. I knew I shouldn’t have been so blunt and well rude but the way he looked down and away told me everything. “Then why are you dating her?” I asked.

He shrugged, “Have you seen her? She’s the hottest girl at school.” He said and I couldn’t help but role my eyes.

“But you only like boys. Otherwise you wouldn’t have kissed me...”

His jaw dropped as he looked at me. “How do you know I’m not just bi-sexual?” He asked, I’m sure he meant for it to sound cocky but it just sounded like he was scared to me.

“Because I feel like I know you too…and you’d never lead me on.” I said confidently.

For the second time his jaw dropped and I honestly thought it was adorable when he was
grappling for something to say. It made me feel like a bit of an ass hole…but somebody had to be sometimes, right?

“But…you…you don’t know me.”

“You’re right, I don’t but I know who you were…and I know the way you are in our dreams and I know that’s who you want to be.” I didn’t know why I said that but as I did I took my journal back closing it. I stood and walked around the table and took his hand pushing a small piece of paper with my number scrawled in neat lettering into it.

“Call me when you figure that out for yourself…and ditch the bitch girl friend…your life will be so much easier when you don’t have to pretend you enjoy fucking her.” With that I leaned down and kissed his lips one more time. It was quick kiss and I’d surprised him but he’d kissed me back the moment my lips touched his. I pulled back and looked right into his eyes before I walked out leaving him wide eyed and gasping for breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. That was harsh but a blast to write do you like Arden being so straight forward and maybe even hard to get...Love it? Hate it? Either works just please comment and let me know what you think of the story so far. Title from a lyric in the song Lips Of An Angel...I don't really like the song but it fits.