Status: It's been 5 years I've waited to write chapter 22. Chapter 23 coming soon. Zaid is next.

Hey Stranger

Lover La-Da

Zaid’s POV

I pinned him harshly against my bedroom wall, a loud thumping sound echoing in the room as his shoulder blades made contact with the drywall, my lips crushing his in a brutal kiss. He was shirtless, I having torn his black band tee over his head as soon as I’d kicked the door to my room shut. He was gorgeous. Even though his ribs were bruised he still had the hottest fucking body I’d ever seen. I ran my hands down his chest avoiding the bruises and he shivered under my touch.

His hand came up was curled in the neck of my shirt and suddenly tore the fabric from my body, the ripping sound bouncing around the room. It was one of my favorite shirts but at the moment I didn’t care about anything other then the body before me.

I popped the button his jeans and pushed the down his hips, eventually becoming impatient, breaking the kiss and simply wrenching them off his slender legs. He stepped out of them before his hands curled in my hair and he yanked me back up to him catching my lips in another overpowering kiss.

One of his hands moved down my neck to my chest where he playfully pinched my nipple then moved lower to my waist band and jerking the button open on my pants. I gasped around the kiss as his hand dipped inside my boxers and wrapped around the base of my achingly hard cock giving me a long stroke before freeing me from the black cotton confines of my underwear. He pulled back from me then, looking up at me with those whiskey colored eyes.

He licked his swollen lips and smirked. “Fuck me…” His voice was sharp and growly and it was the sexiest fucking thing I’d ever heard. He started to stroke me then and I moaned low in my throat.

“No lube…” I whimpered, god I wanted to be inside him so bad and abruptly I felt like I’d done this exact thing with him before.

“That’s why I was given I mouth…” He growled and my eyes almost fell out of my head as he dropped to his knees, his hand tightening around the base of my dick before he took the head into to perfectly pink lips immediately swirling his tongue and teasing the slit. I flattened my hands against the wall for support as I was overcome with pleasure while he blew me.

Fuck, it was so fucking good as he took me deep into his throat and swallowed around the head. I couldn’t stop the small cries that escaped my lips as he bobbed his head along my length.

I was losing my fucking mind, and then I felt his teeth scrape along the underside and I had to bite my lip to keep from shouting. He pulled back from me the but gave the head a long lick before he stood and leaned back against the wall his eyes locking with mine as his lips curved into an impish smirk.

“Fuck me.” He said again. This time I made no protest just lifted him and he wrapped his legs around my waist, his arms going around my shoulders.

‘Prep him.’ The words came into my head from that disembodied voice against and I wanted to object. ‘Do it...or he’s going to bleed…’ it said.

I didn’t want that. No matter how fucking horny and hard I was, hurting Arden was not an option so I sucked two of my fingers into my mouth coating thoroughly with saliva before reaching down and pressing one of them against that tight ring. He frowned at me for a moment and then I pushed my finger into him. He whimpered. Even around my finger, he was tight, and my cock throbbed in anticipation.

I started to stroke in and out of him watching his face to make sure I wasn’t hurting him. How i knew to do this was beyond me. After a moment I pushed in the second finger and he let out a little groan. Throughout all of this I was pretty much moving on autopilot…I don’t know how but I, for some reason, I knew I’d done this before. ‘Curl your fingers just a little...’ the voice said and I did without dispute this time.

My fingers brushed over a little bump and Arden let out the most glorious moan I’d ever heard. “Fuck…” he gasped. “Do it again…please…” So I did rubbing it and making sure to hit that little spot every time I moved my fingers in and out of him. Arden’s eyes had fallen closed and his hips were rocking against my movements as I fucked him with my fingers.

“Zaid…” he panted and hearing him say my name like that made my dick jerk. I was so hard I could feel my pulse pounding in the head of my cock. “Please…I…need you too…please fuck me now…” He breathed. I pulled my fingers from his body and placed myself at his entrance, placing my hands at his hips, pushing in just a little but not actually penetrating him.

I leaned into him my lips just against his ear. “If it’s too much, tell me and this stops immediately. Okay?” I said though to me my voice sounded wrong. It was deeper and more like the one that spoke in my head. He didn’t seem to notice as he nodded and I started to push inside him. I growled deep in my throat, holy fucking shit…he was so tight it almost hurt but he felt so good at the same time.

“Fuck Arden…” I moaned against his throat.

I suddenly felt him tense around me, and I fought the urge to groan. “Relax baby…Its okay…It’s me…” I said, my voice still sounding foreign in my ears and I started kiss his neck and shoulder. I continued to push into him, his legs and arms tightening around me.

I was hurting him but for me it was the best feeling I’d ever had and yet something inside me made me still for a moment and look into his eyes. They were dark brown right now and dulled with pain.

“Do you need me to stop?” I asked trying to keep the disappointment out of my tone. He looked at me his eyes going hard.

“No…I want all of you…” He swallowed hard. “Inside me…now.”

My jaw almost dropped to the ground, I was less the half way in. “A-are y-you…are you sure?” I shuddered and started to tremble.

I was going to hurt him…I knew it…I was big, even I knew that and he wanted me to simply force myself completely inside. “Yes…” He said looking right into my eyes. I searched those amber depths hoping, praying, that he was messing with me but he was dead serious and I was scared. “I’ll be fine…just do it.”

I took a deep breath and nodded before I looked into his eyes again waiting for him to do something that told me he was ready.

He just stared at me for a moment before he crushed his lips against mine and I took that as my signal, angling my hips and trusting into him hard and deep. I heard the muffled scream come from around the kiss and I wanted it to be over but I wasn’t done yet, I still had a few more inches left. I hadn’t noticed but my fingers were tracing little designs on the skin of his hips trying to sooth him.

I tried to pull back from the kiss and ask him to tell me when he was ready for me to keep going but his hands in my hair kept me there as he still kissed me roughly. I hated hurting him but I didn’t really have a choice as his legs tightened around me and forced into his the rest of the way. I felt like such an ass hole but as his cry ended in a sob, I couldn’t hold back the deep moan.

He felt so fucking amazing, so tight and hot wrapped around my cock but he was hurting and as he broke the kiss and buried his face in my shoulder and I felt wetness against my skin, it hit me.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were a virgin?” I asked softly letting my arms slip around him holding him close as he cried silently into my shoulder. “We should stop…” I said and he was suddenly leaning back into the wall looking at me with determined eyes.

“No I want this…and I want you. I’m fine.” He said, though I could still hear the pain in his voice, I couldnt stop myself from looking down. My eyes drifted to his crotch and my eyes widened. He was still hard, so hard his cock was weeping with pre-cum but there were tears in his eyes. Whoa…was the only thought in my head.

“I didn’t tell you because I didn’t think you’d still want me…” He said looking down.

I took his chin and made him look at me. “I want you, no matter whom you have or haven’t slept with…besides virgins are hot.” Once again my voice didn’t sound like my own and I got that sense of déjà vu again but I smiled when I heard him giggle.

“You can move now…” He said softly and placed a small kiss on his lips as I pulled out of him almost completely and thrust back in slowly. He grimaced a little but took a deep breath and relaxed.

“Are you okay baby?” I asked and he nodded.

“Yeah…just keep going…take it slow…” he said and kissed my neck, so I did that… but I wasn’t getting much out of it. He was tight as hell…but I felt like I was teasing myself, and it was annoying but I was doing this for him. ‘Angle your hips just a little to the right and up.’ The voice told so I mentally shrugged and did it. Arden gasped allowed his fingers pulling roughly on my hair.

“Do that again…harder this time.” He breathed again my ear and I smirked. I thrust into his deep and hard hitting his spot and he moaned. I started a rhythm like that. I thrust into him hard, almost pulling completely out and pushing back in. I couldn’t suppress the moan as I felt him clench around me and start to rock his hips in time with my strokes.

“Zaid, harder, faster…something, please.…” He growled and nipped my ear lobe. I shivered hard and kissed him again, forcing my tongue into his mouth battling with him to dominate the kiss. Pulling back I slammed into him and his hand went to my shoulder and scratched my shoulder blade hard as I hit his spot dead on. I continued pound into him like that and with each deep thrust he’d let out the hottest little moans and drag his nails down my back. It was such a fucking turn on but I wanted to go as he deep as could.

I lifted him off the wall, intending to take him to the bed but We didn’t make it that far as we toppled to the floor, him on top of me and still deep inside of him. He sat up on my hips and I gasped as I looked up at him. He was beautiful, completely impaled on my cock with his eyes half lidded and hair a mess; I’d never seen anything like it and I absolutely loved it. As he lifted his hips and thrust down onto me I felt something inside me shift and one word passed though my head. ‘Mine…’

My hands curled around his hips and I thrust up into him, his head falling back as he called out my name. My back arched just a little at hearing him moan like that…it was so hot. I lifted his hips and slammed up into him as I forced him down on to me hitting his stop fully and screamed my name as he came without warning, his seed spilling over my stomach chest.

I gasped aloud as he tensed so tightly around me, and I took three more thrusts earning more screams from him and he collapsed on my chest before I felt my stomach tighten and my orgasm hit me hard. My back arched high off the carpet and cried out as my eyes rolled back in my head. I’d never felt so good in my entire life and the most colorful string of curse words fell from my lips.

I laid there with him laying across my chest for what felt like hours. Every bone in my body was like jello and I knew if I tried to even move I’d probably stumble and fall flat on my ass. I smiled and started to say something but my voice failed me…apparently that was jello too.

I heard Arden giggle and he lifted his head to look at me. “That was…oh god…” he just shivered. I smirked. I couldn’t find words for it either, sex with anyone else never made me feel like this… I let my eyes close for a moment and look a deep breath and tried to calm down enough to make sense of the thought I’d had when I’d looked up him. He wasn’t mine but I wanted him to be…so badly and at the same time I was scared.

“Arden?” I said softly when my voice started to work again.

“Mnm?” He asked softly.

“I…I think…I…” I couldn’t say it, I wanted to so bad but I couldn’t. I didn’t say things like that to anybody, so I just looked at him for a moment and our gazes met and he smirked at me as if he knew something I didn’t.

“It’s okay, Zaid…you don’t have to say it but…I think I’m falling in love with you too…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I was watching Party Monster and thats where I got my title...I just liked the way it sounded...though that movie creeps me out. Anyway this is the update. What do you think? Bad? good? Awsome? Comments are love and Zaid and Arden plushies for all those that do...hehehe Oh and I have 120 readers and 46 subscriptions. So plushies for Subscribers. Hehehe. I love you guys!
<3