Writings Of A Child Of The Millennia

12th May 2009

I am sorry that this update has taken so long my dear friends; I am in another country, travelling around, for reasons that I cannot say to anyone for fear of my plan not going to plan. I am trying to think of the next bit of my life that I was going to tell you. Ah, yes, I remember now, I do warn you, this story isn’t a happy one. It is about how my Amadeo and I lost each other for hundreds of years.

It was one night in Venice, as I was waiting for Amadeo to wake up and get out of his coffin, he always was up an hour after me, I was listening to the sounds of Venice, when I heard screams coming from my house, my boys where screaming, I used the mind gift to gain access to their minds and I saw fire tearing though my house, destroying everything in it’s path. I screamed at Amadeo and pushed the stone lid away from his resting place.

We both ran across the roofs of the houses till we got to the house, I could hear the boys crying in fear, I ran down the stairs that led up to the roof, I realized that the people, animals that where doing this were not human, they were vampires, vampires that were controlled by Santino, a vampire that I had scared when I was younger, I had set his cloak alight at that time and now it had come to seek vengeance on me. The smoke from the fire was making it very difficult to see, I could see Bianca crying, I screamed to her to run and to save herself as I made some of the attacking vampires explode using my fire gift in a bid to make them stop, bout it didn’t work, around about seven circled me lighting my hair and clothes, I realised that my blood had fatally ignited and that I had to do something to save myself.

I could hear my dear Amadeo screaming my name, it was one of the only times he actually said my name, not the usual of calling me ‘Master’ how his voice tore me up inside as I ran back to the roof and urged myself to jump off into the soothing waters of the canal.
I have to leave now, so the rest of this story will have to wait until I return, I am very sorry that I cannot make it to the coven, I shall try and keep you all updated as much as I can.

Amadeo, my love, I miss you terribly, and am sorry I never got to say goodbye to you properly. Stay safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Marius X