Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses

Butterfly Kisses

[Frank's point of view-pov]

Damn I was shit scared at this point, fuck I want to get out, I feel claustrophobic. If we weren’t on the third floor, seriously I would have been the first person jumping out that window.

Policemen, Firemen, S.W.A.T, the works were lined up outside the school’s front yard. What the fuck are they doing out there, fucking help us already? Time had elapsed at was now around 6ish.

I looked over at Ray that had the same expression on his face for about an hour. He lay there slouched on the wall with his legs out and his palms faced the ceiling. He looked lost, but who wouldn’t, he’s been through a lot.

I crept toward him and nuzzled into his arm. I looked straight at him suddenly realizing how beautiful he looked with the moon light focus on his face, I felt weird, I felt gay, what the fuck? I again nuzzled into him and he slowly heaved me up from the floor into a tight embrace.

I could feel his warm breath hit the exposed skin on my neck causing me to cringe at the ticklish feeling.

“Ray” I whispered.

“I-I” he returned. I felt his grip loosen and quickly wrapped my arms around him and squeezed. Once he felt my hug tighten, he in return tightened his.

There was a silent understanding between the both of us that not a lot of people share.

“I know” I said knowing he was as shit scared as I was, making me feel so much better, at least I know I’m not alone.

We finally pulled away and I began to easy into the wall next to Ray. His aunt, Rachel, was sitting next to the window looking out to the trained officials. I wonder what she was thinking at that moment, she looked as if she had finished crying, but I couldn’t quite tell if she was or not, the lighting was too dim.

Shy and Gerard lay there motionless next to each other with their heads touching each other and the fingers laced. I peered to the side noticing ray’s bare hand, I slowly held it and squeezed out of faith, worried about the response I would get.

I didn’t get one for a long while so I slowly pulled away, when I felt Ray’s hand pull at my cheeks I didn't know what to think. I was quickly spin to the side forcefully haing my lips clash with Ray's.