You only have this one-shot

Paradise is mine

"You said forever over and over again Zach." she said, crying.
"I know, I know." he said. He was sitting on his side of the bed with his legs over the edge. His hands were over his face and his elbows were rested on his knees. She did the same. They both wiped away tears.
"Why can't we be together?"
"I need to concentrate on hockey and I don't want to be the boyfriend that never calls." he said.
"Fine. I'm sorry." she said. She quietly got up and tip-toed out of his room. She walked down the steps and wrote a quick note.

Paradise Parise,
I love you Zach, forever and always. You'll always have me. I don't even know what to say. I'm sorry for crying. I'm sure this was hard enough. Good luck in New Jersey. Never forget me. I love you.

Kelly :)

And with that she was gone. She was stuck in his hometown and he was going to New Jersey.

He had been there for two months and needed her.

“Call her.” Zajac said.
“No.”
“Come on man, she’ll answer.”
“Give me five minutes.” Zach said and Travis texted away.

Finally he called her.

"Hello?" she said.
"Kelly." he said.
"Hey Zach. What's wrong?"
"I need you."
"Why?" she asked.
"I'm sorry, I should have never let you go. Will you come and stay with me?"
"Actually I'm closer than you think...." she said. He thought for a minute until he heard a knock on the door.
"How did you know?"
"I have your teammate, Zajac, for that one."
"You two know each other?"
"His girlfriend, Brynn, is my best friend."
"Oh yeah, oops.”
“Zach....”
“No I need to apologize, I was a jerk. I love you Kelly more than you know.” he told her.
“I love you too.”
“Take me back?”
“Paradise is mine!” she exclaimed and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
One-shot for Njdevilsgurl09