Status: Completed.

You Talk Like You're Famous, You're Shameless.

Prologue.

“I wanna make it big one day, I wanna be famous…”

“And you will.” She assured him, pressing her lips softly against his. He smiled onto the kiss and cupped her cheek.

“And will you stay by my side?” he asked, gazing at her.

“I’ll always stay by your side, as long as you want me to stay….”


Some things don’t go as planned, they are things that have been said, other that have been done that cannot be erased.

They fell apart.

One fully focused on his band while the other left the state and went to the other side of the country for her study.

**

“Oh jeez! I can’t wait until I get out of here!” Jess whispered, looking at the clock on the wall above the blackboard where algebra formulas where written.

“Amen.” I agreed, looking back at my notebook. It was a mix between drawings and notes I had taken during the lessons.

“How long until graduation?” she asked, turning her head to look at me.

“Couple of weeks.” I replied, erasing some of the notes I had taken, to make more spaces for my doodling.

“Are you going to make a complete sentence before the end of the day?” she asked, a small smile on her lips, indicating me that she was only joking.

“Probably!” I replied, trying to keep a straight face as she huffed and turned back to look at the teacher who was still completely unobvious to the fact that most of us weren’t even listening to her rambling.

“Ika?” I asked, looking up at her.

“What?” she asked, sounding a little irritated by my choice of nickname.

“Nothing.” I replied, and then turned to look at my lame excuse of a drawing. She sighed and nudged me in the ribs, catching me off guard. My eyes widened as I fell off my chair, hitting the floor with a ‘thud’. We burst out laughing just as the bell rang.

“I can’t believe I actually fell off my chair!” I said as we both walked out of the classroom and down the hall to the parking lot where the guys would be waiting for us.

Jessica started walking faster, nearly knocking a few persons off their feet as she spotted her boyfriend’s car. I shook my head, laughing as she ran to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

“Hey guys!” I said simply, dropping my bag at Johnny’s feet.

“Scarlet! Watch out!” he yelled, jumping aside.

“Oh, sorry Shortshit.” I cooed, patting his head. He muttered something under his breath but I ignored it and took a cigarette from Brian’s pack, brought it to my lips and dugged into Zacky’s jeans pocket in search of a lighter.

“Do you need help?” he asked a small smile on his lips.

“Nah, I got it!” I replied with a smile as I took his lighter out of his pocket and lighted up my cig. I slide the lighter back in his pocket and inhaled deeply. I took a few drags before I passed it to Jess who took a few drags before handing it back to me.

“So, are we going to band practice?” I asked, throwing the remain of my cigarette on the floor and stomping on it.

“Yeah!” shouted Jimmy, throwing his arms up in the air before he started running around the car. I raised an eyebrow and looked at my boyfriend who simply smiled. I smiled back and pressed my lips against his before we were rudely interrupted by Jimmy.

“I thought we were going!” he yelled, standing between me and Zacky.

“Yeah, yeah…” I said, rolling my eyes. I got in Zacky’s car, as well as Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky, for obvious reasons…

Once we arrived at Matt’s. We all got out.

“I’ll be back in a few, I need something in my house.” I said as I headed to my house, which was like two houses away or something.

I opened the door, dropped my bag and headed to the kitchen where my parents where.

“You have a letter!” said my mother, kissing my cheek and handing me an envelop. I raised an eyebrow and opened it.

I had no idea this letter was synonymous with the end of my life in Huntington Beach…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hum yeah, so this is a new story ^^"
Comments would be nice :)
and keep in mind that this is just the prologue so sorry if it sucks...

A <3