Status: Completed.

You Talk Like You're Famous, You're Shameless.

Chapter 9.

I woke up the next morning with a headache. Maybe I drank a little bit too much. I groaned and rolled on my back, slowly opening my eyes and blinked a few times. I looked at my right and saw Justin was there too. I bit my lip and slowly looked under the covers. Oh God, no PJs or anything.

Fucker! He took his chance while I was drunk. I groaned and threw the covers away. I headed straight to the bathroom and locked myself inside. I took a shower and then passed my bathrobe on before I left the bathroom.

Justin was awake. Crap! He smiled at me, what was supposed to be a seductive smile but in the end just made me want to throw up.
I tried to remember the reason why I ever started dating him. The answer: we looked good together.

I rolled my eyes and headed to my walk-in closet. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. I put on my underwears and then put on my clothes. By the time I had walked out, Justin was in the shower. I applied some make up, but not the usual amount, a little less. I let my hair down and then grabbed my purse. I put my cell phone and my wallet in it. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on as I slammed the door to my apartment shut.

I grabbed my hoodie and put the hood up, trying to hide my hair as much as possible and left the building.

Luckily, the paparrazis didn’t even recognise me, I guess it has to do with the fact that it was 9 am yet and normally I’m not awake until 11.

I made my way over to the local Starbucks and ordered a few drinks before I left and headed to Jess’ apartment.

I grabbed the spare key in my purse and managed to unlock the door while holding the drinks. Then I kicked the door shut and headed to the kitchen. I put the drinks on the counter and took off my hoodie, throwing it on an armchair in the living room. The armchair groaned in answer. I stopped dead in tracks and looked at the armchair, lifting up the hoodie. Brian was passed out on the armchair. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the hoodie. I didn’t wanted him to droll on it.

I started making breakfast and I was almost done when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, half expecting Jess but I dropped bottle of orange juice when I saw Zacky standing there. And the fact that he was only in his boxers surely didn’t help. I picked up the bottle and thanked God before nothing was spilled on the floor.

“Hey.” I said lowly as I tried to walk past him to wake up Jess.

“I’m sorry for what happened yesterday.” He said, his jade eyes locking with mine.

“It doesn’t matter.” I said, trying to play it cool.

We were silent for a few seconds before he spoke again.

“We are going back on tour tonight.” He said. I nodded slowly.

“And Jess is coming with us.” He added.

“Say what?” I asked, my jaw about to hit the floor.

“Jess is tagging along. Do you want to come with us?” he asked.

“Zack… You yelled at me yesterday, do you really think I’m going to come on tour with you guys? I have my job, I can’t quit just to be stuck on a tour bus.”

“See, your job. You could come with us and spend some time with your friends but you choose to stay here and do nothing all day long. But I wasn’t expecting you to say ‘yes’ anyway.” He said and then walked past me to grab a coffee from Starbucks. “But think about it…” he added before he went back to the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know.
Thank you for the comments on the last chapter =]