But It's Better If You Do

koolaid dust!!!!!!!

Pt. 10

“sissssssssssyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! r u up?”

I sat up so fast I got dizzy just to notice another note, but instead of it being a piece of notebook paper hanging by floss, it was a piece of computer paper neatly cut in half hanging by a crimson red ribbon. :)

morning sweetie,

I love you. I’m probably rehearsing rite now but I don’t kno...um I herd nick screaming last night no doubt it was about us so yea I would steer clear. Well if you would plz come and see me later wen you wake up and prettify yourself and check the kitchen for a surprise! Luff ya by.

-ryanIII


“yeeeeeeeeeesssss”

“oooo wut does it say?”

“none of ur bus-i-ness”

“fine don’t tell me”

“ok I wont”

“nick bout raided the bus last night he was kinda mad I think im pretty sure”

‘I don’t care as long as he doesn’t hurt ne one or destroy ne thing I couldn’t care less”

“hay”

“you kno wut I mean brother”

“yea I guess so”

“well it says here ’well if you would plz come see and see me wen you wake up and prettify yourself and check the kitchen for a surprise’ so I guess I should do that now”

“yup”

I went to the front of the bus to find a dozen black roses w/ red veins and tips and a champagne glass half full of cherry koolaid dust and a fundip stick in it!

“awesome! And my favorite kind of flowers how’d he kno?”

“chas and sara duh you!”

“oh yea! Duh me!”

the flowers were already in water so I picked up the glass and started eating.

“where’s ry ne way?”

“the venue but I think you’d have to pass nick to get there”

“well would you be my escort brother?”

“sure sissy”

we linked arms and walked out of the bus.

“did Gerard leave already?”

“nope he said he wouldn’t dream of it until you got to meet the rest of the guys”

“kool”

“yup”

“yo bitch get your fucking ass over here!”

“brother?”

“yea?”

“nick’s coming, he’s holding sumthin’ RUN!”

we ran for the venue and locked the door behind us. I fell into ryan’s arms as soon as we did.

“wut’s wrong? Wut happened?”

“nick...he’s drunk...and I think he was carrying sumthin’ lyk a knife or sumthin’”

“you don’t think he’d have a gun do you?”

“I’m not sure but hay I didn’t spill ne dust”

“you are so random”

“duh you!”

“of course. It’s the dust isn’t it?”

“probably but nick really was chasing us it was scary” (bden)

“oh baby”ryan said while kissing my forehead. “it’s gunna be ok I promise. He’s gunna sober up and he wont act lyk this ne more and if he doesn’t sober up and he does act lyk this then since fall out boy is headlining then we’ll get pete and Patrick to kick them off for attempted murder or sumthin’ lyk that”

“kay” I mumbled into his chest

“r yall ok?”

“yea were fine it was just scary” (bden)

“I kno”

“nick go back to bed!!!” we herd Tyson scream

“no! im gunna get her for wut she did to me!”

“dude do it willingly or I’ll make you”

“try it and ill stab you”

“woah man don’t go there!”

“I can and I will”

“where’s the nearest police station?” I said in hope of helping Tyson.

“a block”

“I’m calling now”

I dialed 911 and asked for the sumerlin police station seeing as we were in sumerlin, nv.

“hello um there’s this guy, he's drunk and and I think he’s about to stab someone”

“where r u?”

“sumerlin venue”

“be there in a minute”

“k bye”

“bye”

they arrived and threatened to shoot him if he didn’t drop the knife. It scared me to death! But he dropped it and went to the bus quietly and willingly.

“lets just get this show on the freaking road and plz sober some ppl up!”

“you got it sissy”

“oh and ry?”

“yea”

“don’t flirt w/ the dancers”

“me? *gasps* I am totally offended”

”yea-yea, I’ll be over here watching and so help me if ne of the ‘dancers’ get too ‘friendly’ I will jerk her butt off stage and make her cry”

“yes ma’am”

“that’s wut I thought and chasity?”

“will be watching my baby w/ the same care and will enforce the same rules got it?”

“yes ma’am I do”

“good” we both said simultaneously

“love ya and see ya after the show” ryan said kissing the nape of my neck

“of course”

“me love you” brendon said pointing his thumb at his chest and touching chasity’s lips

“naturally”

but this time sumthin’ went wrong on stage