But It's Better If You Do

who am i talking to

Pt. 8

“ok sure”

“michelle im sorry and as much as I hate to say it. I think you should let ryan explain. He’s a super sweet guy. I don’t think he would do something lyk this to you at least not on purpose”

“I herd her plain and clear ‘i’m his girl friend who r u?’”

“maybe she was a fangirl”

“he had her # programmed in his phone!”

“I still say sit him down and demand an explaination”

“she’s rite ya kno” pete came out of nowhere.

“oh yeah wut is she rite about?”

“idk she just is”

“fine I will just lemme check my purevolume and stuff”

“ok”

I checked my stuff

“”megan sent me a msg yay”

gcoin_bassist says: hows tour?

“what does she say?” Patrick came outta nowhere too.

“what is it w/ y’all and materilzing?” Patrick shrugged it off and went to the front of the bus.

“I don’t feel lyk talking to her rite now. I think ill go talk to ryan and get it over w/”

“kay”

“why?” (pete)

“it’s a long story” I walked out of the bus still hearing them talk.

“well I don’t lyk long stories”

“I kno that’s y im not gunna tell u” I laughed to myself as I took out my phone and called ryan.

“hello”
“ryan I need to tlk to you where r u at”

“my bus!”

“ok see ya bye”

I hungup and walked 2 panic!’s bus I knocked ryan answered and I barged in.

“ryan I want an explanation 4 this jacqulene girl. NOW!”

“ok”

“cuzi mean...wait...wut?”

“okay”

“ok lets hear it”

“I broke up w/ jacqulene lyk not rite b4 but b4 the tour. She doesn’t accept it so she keeps calling me it’s SOOOOO annoying and she also calls herself my girlfriend which she’s not”

“it’s a lie it’s all a lie”

I jumped up and ryan jumped up after me. The door was jammed and I started screaming at it and kicking it. Ryan hugged me but all I could do was beat his chest til I got tired and blacked out.

ryan’s p.o.v.
I explained to her bout jac but all she could say was

“it’s a lie it’s all a lie”

she jumped up and so did I huggingher while she was getting frustrated w/ the door she stared beating me w/ tears down her face. Mine were falling too. She blacked out, I carried her to my bunk, and let her sleep.

michelle’s p.o.v.
I found myself in ryan’s bunk after I woke up w/ a note hanging form the plank holding the mattress above me.

my dearest michelle,

my explaination was true whether you lyk it or not. I herd the news w/ nick and all but if it helps I don’t see why he did it your beautiful and smart and funny and sweet and just a good person but I guess I haven’t herd why he did it but I don’t kno if I want too. But I love you...as a friend but hopefully as more than that if you’ll let me plz I love you

-ryanIII


my face froze.

oh my goodness

I stared to cry uncontrollably. So much that I couldn’t see.

“what’s wrong” I herd a familiar yet unfamiliar voice say

should I really tell this guy?

the guy stood up and sat on ry’s bunk w/ me

“you can tell me I promise it wont leave this bunk”

for sum reason I believed him

“um you mite wanna hold on to sumthin cuz its dramatic”

“ok”

“ok my boyfriend broke up w/...no well...lets start over I was dating nick wheeler but wasn’t sure if I loved him or ryan welli took my normal walk to panic!’s bus and...”

I told him EVERYTHING while a soothing hand rubbed my back. Wen I was done I stumbled to the front of the bus to the stero systerm still not able to see from the tears. Everytime I’d wipe them away they’d come back until finally a tissue came to my face from the stranger to wipe away my tears.

does he even kno me and if he doesn’t then y is he doing this this 4 me

i found my cd’s and flipped thru them mindlessly.

“tell me which one is my chemical romance will ya? I need to scream my guts out and I need to vent.”

“isn’t that illegal?”

“wut?”

“screaming ur guts out”

“I don’t kno”

“which one black parade or three cheers for sweet revenge?”

“revenge plz”

“rite...there”

“ok thanks”

my vision came back I wasn’t thinking so hard so I wasn’t crying as much and i looked up to see.