Dumb Stoned and Stupid.

F this F that you F-er Ha ha.

Billie woke up last. He looked around, and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He saw Tre siting at the counter with his face in a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning Beej" The drummer said with a full mouth of cereal.

"Hey" Billie responded. He went and sat next to Tre. Then since he was finished with his bowl, Billie just took it. And poured some milk and cereal.

"Lazy ass" Tre mumbled.

"You have milk on your face" Billie said the he used his hand and wiped it off.

"Thanks."

"Goooooooood morning assholes!" Mike shouted. Walking into the kitchen in only his Boxers.

"Mike, your a skinny fuck, you know that right?" Tre said. Billie started laughing nearly choking.

"Ha ha ha so funny." Mike said sarcastically, "And your a dumb fuck. You know that?" Mike slapped Tre in the back of the head, "Oh wait! you don't know it, cause your a Dumb fuck! Your to dumb to realize!" Mike went and got a bowl, and poured some Milk and cereal.

"So what's the plans fellas?" Tre asked.

"Dunno" Mike and Billie said in usion. Also shrugging their shoulders at the same time.

"Creepy...." The drummer trailed off.

"What" They said at the same time again.

"THAT!" Tre shouted.

"What the fuck are you talking about" They said at the same time AGAIN.

"Man you guys are ass bangs." Tre said.

Billie looked at Mike. Then they both started cracking up.

"Ass.... Bangs? Where the fuck did you get that?" Mike asked. Then laughing again.

"I got from yo mama!" Tre said before leaving the room.

"I'm gonna go watch the tube." He tripped on his way out. That made Billie laugh even harder.

“Hey Bill, you know you left blue over here right?” Mike said.

“Holy shit! I couldn't find it.... At first I started thinking I left it at Gilman.” Billie said shocked.

“Nope its in the living room by the TV.” Mike told him.

“Oh we have a Gig tomorrow. Its at
Um.....” Billie scratched his head thinking, “Six? Or something’ like that.”

“Cool. Well I'm gonna go get dressed.” Mike said as he threw his bowl in the sink.

Billie also put his bowl in the sink. Billie ran into the living room and jumped over the couch landing next to Tre.

“Whatcha whatchin’?” Billie asked.

“Stuff” The drummer said. His eyes still glued to the TV screen.

“This doesn't look like porn though.” Billie said. Then laughing at his own comment.

“I know, I didn't have time to snag any tapes from my house though! I snooped all through Mikes room and didn't find nothing dirty.”

Billie started laughing.

“Gay fucker....” Tre said quietly.

“I heard that!” Mike shouted walking into the living room.

“Have a seat on the wonderful junkie couch!” Billie said.

While scooting over, and patting the couch.

“Alright” Mike sat down.

-Half an hour later-

“Tre.... what the fuck is this?” Billie asked for the thirteenth time.

“I don’t know but its brainwashing. Isn't it?”

Billie shook his head yeah.

“What is there to do when your broke?” Mike said very dull.

“Lets go to the Bowling down the street.” Tre responded.

“Ya know, I don’t wanna go down there. I heard there's this old grouch there. And that she’s really really homophobic.” Mike said in a ‘I'm not sure’ tone.

“He he.... Lets go fuck with her!” Tre shouted. Tre looked at Mike.

“No way mannnnn no.” Then he looked at Billie.

“Ah what the hell right!? OK I'm in.” Billie shrugged.

“Oh I have to see this!” Mike said following them out the door.

They started walking to the Bowling alley. Man something funny was going to happen.